Pension las Rias Reviews

San Andres 141, 2A IZ, La Coruna, Spain

The lady at the reception was super nice telling me in good english where to go to eat and what to see. Shared bathroom was actually private but on corridor. Good value for money. I highly recommend A Coruña and this budget hotel

Not really a hostel, but a budget hotel. Decent enough. For roughly 30€ i had a double bed tv wifi and ensuite bathroom. Standard hotel really. Little bit difficult to find though.

LOVE this place. The private rooms are excellent. Well kept, spacious, clean and super convenient to all the places to see. Highly recommend this pension. The staff are helpful as well

I was disappointed with how we were greeted. The owner was training two girls from Italy, but they left a lot unanswered. I understand that they were training, but the owner should have probably redone the whole thing. We didn't know which key opened which door, barely knew anything about La Coruña, and we're left asking many questions about the hostel. We also find it weird that they don't have someone at the desk during normal work hours everyday. You have to text them in order to check in.

Decent location and felt pretty clean. Staff was great and had everything we needed for a comfortable stay.

Good hostel, only thing i didn't like is the noise insulation; if someone was talking in the hall or entered, you could hear the main door opening and closing, which was frustrating when I was asleep. For the rest: very clean facilities, very good location and very friendly people when i arrived.

Great wifi. The staff was accommodating in letting us keep our belongings in a locker the following afternoon until we caught our train. Very clean room and nice bathroom. Would definitely go back. Less than a ten minute walk from the beach, very close to shopping as well.

• 16th May 2015

We have been there just for three days. The room and the bathroom were perfect. The girl of the hostel was so kind and friendly. Moreover the hostel is situated in the best spot of A Coruna.

• 22nd Apr 2015

I spent seven nights at the pension and it was perfectly located to walk to any spot within the city. The rooms were clean and pleasant, the WiFi was very fast, and the staff were very receptive and accommodating to any problems I had.

• 14th Apr 2015

If you want a nice private room in a great facility at a perfect location, this place is for you. I only paid thirty euros but it felt like an upscale hotel: a big bed, full closet, and even candy on the bedside table.

View all La Coruna Bed and Breakfasts