Fabulous 251 Total Reviews
Fabulous 251 Total Reviews
Pension las Rias Located at San Andres 141, 2A IZ, , La Coruna.
Spain
La Coruna 15003 San Andres 141, 2A IZ
86% 251
43.3682611 -8.4048414
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 31-40
4th Sep 2016
5.1

Not a hostel but just a little hotel. The room was clean enough but smelled like smoke. My shower didn't work and I had trouble with my key. Complicated to check in as no one is usually there. You have to ring up to say you are coming which can be challenging with an international phone. It's in an OK location not too far from the 'old town'. No lounge facilities at all. A bit of a lonely place. I did get a map and directions when I arrived though.

• England, Female, 41+
28th Aug 2016

Good central location, 5 mins walk to restaurants, bars and beach. Rooms simple, modern and clean. Good wifi connection. Our host was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area and gave us great recommendations for restaurants and things to do. The entrance is not very attractive and it would be nicer if there was more of a lobby area, but not such a big deal.

8th Jul 2016

Erika the owner was so friendly and really took the time out to go through the whole map of the city offering hints of where to eat and all the best landmarks to visit. As in life first impressions count and this was a pleasant start to my stay. I stayed in a single room but it is a large room with a comfy double bed, private bathroom as well was a plus. It is in a great location for this great city and I am actually thinking of going back there in 4 days time. Really enjoyed my experience there

• USA, Male, 41+
4th Jul 2016

Elena was awesome to provide info and be at the room at the time stated. I had a shared bath which is small but it was clean. Bed was soft though at end of life. I'll stay again when I'm back in the area

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Jul 2016

I loved my stay at Pension Las Rias! I have already booked it for another upcoming weekend(we are going back to Coruna in part due to our amazing stay at Pension!) Elena was the best hostel worker I have ever met. She was perfect and SO helpful! Our ONLY problem is that that the locks are very hard to use( but it just made us feel safe!) so listen very carefully when they explain how to use them! Best hostel/hotel I have ever stayed at!

24th May 2016

Nicest owner I've ever met. I arrived late and she texted me instructions and pictures if how to get it. Above and beyond kind.

13th May 2016

Loved the location and the staff was really helpful and nice!