Pension las Rias

Very Good 255 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 31-40
4th Sep 2016
5.1

Not a hostel but just a little hotel. The room was clean enough but smelled like smoke. My shower didn't work and I had trouble with my key. Complicated to check in as no one is usually there. You have to ring up to say you are coming which can be challenging with an international phone. It's in an OK location not too far from the 'old town'. No lounge facilities at all. A bit of a lonely place. I did get a map and directions when I arrived though.

• England, Female, 41+
28th Aug 2016

Good central location, 5 mins walk to restaurants, bars and beach. Rooms simple, modern and clean. Good wifi connection. Our host was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area and gave us great recommendations for restaurants and things to do. The entrance is not very attractive and it would be nicer if there was more of a lobby area, but not such a big deal.