Pension las Rias Reviews

San Andres 141, 2A IZ, La Coruna, Spain

When we arrived, the lady at the reception was very friendly, recommending us places to go and to eat. BUT then we came to our room, with really bad smelling heavy air, so first thing I went to the window to open it and realized it was leading to enclosed shaft with drying laundry. No air, almost no light. Is this even allowed in EU? They should tell you before and not advertise a view to the small square in front of the hostel.

Super helpful staff. Would definitely stay here again if I'm back in Coruña some day.

The staff was very welcoming and friendly! And the room was extremely clean and comfortable :)

• 23rd Sep 2015

The lady at the reception was super nice telling me in good english where to go to eat and what to see. Shared bathroom was actually private but on corridor. Good value for money. I highly recommend A Coruña and this budget hotel

Not really a hostel, but a budget hotel. Decent enough. For roughly 30€ i had a double bed tv wifi and ensuite bathroom. Standard hotel really. Little bit difficult to find though.

LOVE this place. The private rooms are excellent. Well kept, spacious, clean and super convenient to all the places to see. Highly recommend this pension. The staff are helpful as well

I was disappointed with how we were greeted. The owner was training two girls from Italy, but they left a lot unanswered. I understand that they were training, but the owner should have probably redone the whole thing. We didn't know which key opened which door, barely knew anything about La Coruña, and we're left asking many questions about the hostel. We also find it weird that they don't have someone at the desk during normal work hours everyday. You have to text them in order to check in.

Decent location and felt pretty clean. Staff was great and had everything we needed for a comfortable stay.

View all La Coruna Bed and Breakfasts