Pensione Giamaica

Superb 663 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 663 Total Reviews

12th Jul 2017

A great little place! It felt more like a hotel than a hostel but that's not a bad thing. My room was clean. Very close to the train station and despite some concerns, I did not feel as if the area was unsafe. Loved having My own sink in my room. The staff were great. Always said hello and willing to help and answer questions. Overall great stay. I would definitely stay again!!

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
4th Jul 2017

This was the best hostel stay I've ever had in my life! Its location just behind the aroma Termini was ideal and convenient, the place was extremely clean with daily cleaning, and all facilities was working very well. The best part, for me, was the manager, who not only provides you with ample information when you first visit, but continues to help you and greet you like a family member in a home. There's a sudden strike during my stay at Rome, and he helped me navigate it, and call taxi at end.

31st May 2017

This place was great! 4 minute walk from Roma Termini (main train station) so it was really quick and easy to get there from the airport or to/from anywhere else in the city. The staff was extremely nice and helpful, they even printed out our tickets to the Vatican for us and slipped them under our door for the day we were going. Room is nice/clean and the sheets were changed daily which was a nice surprise. Would highly recommend!

• England, Couple, 25-30
28th Apr 2017

Excellent hostel- which actually feels more like a hotel. The rooms are clean and the sheets are changed daily which is brilliant, the owners were friendly and helpful and gave us a gift when we left which was very sweet. The location next to termini is excellent for arrival and departure from the airport, as well as accessing all of Rome's attractions by metro. There are some great bars and restaurants nearby too.

• Serbia, Female, 25-30
26th Apr 2017

Very clean hostel, very friendly staff, quiet good location :) Only I missed curtains in the bathroom...

21st Apr 2017

The hostel was super okay in general. Pros: Always cleaned (room and bathroom), close to the train station and restaurants, cash machine etc. The owner was super friendly, giving advises and trying to help. Cons: As the building has an old structure, you can hear everything out loud from your room especially people in the corridor. But it happened only few times since the hostel was kind of empty I guess.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
12th Apr 2017

Great location. Very nice room. Bathroom show has no curtains and takes some effort to clean up afterwards.

16th Mar 2017

The place is close to Termini central station: so it’s very easy to move through Rome. My private room was nice, spacious , very clean and daily cleaned. The staff was friendly and helpful. Good wi-fi using my smartphones and tablet, it was very important for me. Thanks from Mike :-)

• USA, Female, 25-30
9th Mar 2017

Host was nice. Provided me with a lot of information. The rooms were clean. It is close to an atm machine and two metro stations, the Termini being the most important. There are restaurants and stores around the area. It was a safe area as well. The only negative is the water. Dont expect a hot or warm shower. The warm water was cold but not as cold as the cold water. It was my first stay in Italy so idk if that is a norm everywhere. But overall i had a pleasant stay there. :)