Pensione Ottaviano Hostel Reviews

Via Ottaviano 6 - Roma, Rome, Lazio, Italy

Great location a couple blocks from Vatican. Excellent, friendly staff. Met some very cool people.

I just loved hanging out with Anna.

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • Switzerland

Pro's: great location close to bus, metro and Vatican city. Spacious dorms. Good value I guess in an expensive city. Big lockers, just bring your own lock. Cons: Mattresses very lumpy and I've never seen a flatter pillow! Bathrooms not clean and mouldy.

Hostel didn't have a stove in the kitchen, just a refrigerator and a microwave, staff was very rude and aggresive whenever we would ask anything, location is very good but overall experience was definitely bad, I definitely do not recommend staying at this hostel.

Ideal location for the Vaticano and other attractions on the other side of the river. Not the best hostel, but well worth the money you pay. And Anna (I think that's the name of the blonde girl), was a great staff. Approachable and friendly. Had a pleasant stay.

1 2 Next » last »