Pensione Ottaviano Hostel Reviews

Via Ottaviano 6 - Roma, Rome, Italy

This hostel was beautiful. The only complaint I would have is there's some slight noise from the street level but that's bare minimum. The staff were so helpful and friendly and the hostel was in an amazing location and in such a beautiful setting. Thank you for taking care of me!!

Good location (next to vatican), bed was ok, washrooms were fine but they could have been better maintained, shower is common for boys/girls and not very clean, locker was there but I had to take my own lock and I felt it a bit risky. Wifi was very poor, you don't get signals in your room and you can't sit in main lounge all the time where there are only 2chairs. Worst part: extremely noisy in night, I couldn't sleep the two nights properly, so much traffic all night. Overall good for price.

It was incredible! The staff is very nice - they were polite and able to communicate with. If we needed any help, we could just ask them and they would give us detailed information and advice. It's so cheap you would think it's the worst, but it is all very clean and respectable. There are no lockers but it's not a problem when you can buy a cheap lock down town. EXCELLENT!

• 18th Feb 2014