8.7
Fabulous 229 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 229 Total Reviews
Pensione Sorriso Located at via Gavino 4, Vernazza, Cinque Terre.
Pensione Sorriso
Pensione Sorriso
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
13th Aug 2016

My brother and I decided to do a brothers weekend and check out Vernazza and the other towns in 5 Terre. Pensione Sorriso went above and beyond meeting our needs. The room seemed newly renovated, and included air conditioning. I can't say I have one complaint as Francesca took great care of us! I would recommend Pensione Sorriso for anyone looking to explore 5 Terre.

• England, Female, 31-40
4th Aug 2016

Lovely room, air-con, wifi, lovely owners, great location, perfect!!

3rd Aug 2016

We somehow got our wires crossed and she thought we were arriving at 6 pm but it was supposed to be 8:30 pm so she was upset with us upon arrival. We loved the pensione and the location and the town. The room and shared bathroom were extremely clean. We had a rollaway bed that broke so they had a new one the next night. The breakfast was $10 euro extra per person and it looked basic so we ventured into the town instead.

• USA, Female, 25-30
2nd Aug 2016

Amazing place in the best possible location in Vernazza. So close to everything yet quiet and peaceful. This was more like a hotel than a hostel! The family that runs the place is so friendly and welcoming. While the breakfast isn't included you can get it for an extra 10 euros and I highly recommend it, it was amazing! My friend and I traveled all along the Cinque Terre and this was by far the best place we stayed!

18th Jul 2016

Pensione sorriso was close to the train station and the hike start (really really close!). We never saw any people at the hostel, and it wasn't really a fun place to hang out. The hostel owner wasn't around, so we didn't have a chance to ask what we should do in vernazza. I would stay at a different village if I picked it all over again. Very little atmosphere, everyone shared one bathroom so it was a wait sometimes. Sink in room, nice veranda and hammock. Not the greatest, but just fine!

14th Jul 2016

Our stay here was good. Very near to Vernazza station. Awesome experience staying in Vernazza and in this hostel though we stayed only 1 night. The host and the staff were good and efficient.

5th Jul 2016
7.4

Clean, smelled a little like ammonia, and an overall good place to sleep. Paper thin walls though.

2nd Jul 2016
7.1

This is basically a hotel. It worked perfectly fine, but definitely not a hostel or worth the money... I would find someplace cheaper & more fun next time. The location was great & easy to find

28th Jun 2016

Pensione Sorriso was phenomenal. Great location and super comfortable. The staff was very friendly and I would definitely stay here again.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Jun 2016

My friend and I loved our stay here. Welcoming staff took care of all needs. The view from our balcony was absolutely breathtaking. The location was perfect. Thank you, Pensione Sorriso for making our trip to Vernazza so enjoyable.