Pensione Sorriso Reviews

via Gavino 4, Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italy

Lovely hostel. Perfect location, literally around the corner from the train station. The rooms were plain but comfortable. Luckily we had a fan. There is a nice rooftop terrace at this hostel too. Breakfast was at any extra cost of 10 euro. I think it should be included or at least just 5 euro.

• 4th Jul 2014

This was a nice place to stay in Vernazza. It's very close to the train station but wasn't so close that the trains woke us up or bothered us during the little time we were there during the day. It isn't Exactly in the heart of Vernazza, but that was great - it's a bit lively until late and it was far enough away to minimize the noise. The beds were nice, the room was clean, the shower was nice and the staff were kind. The little boy Martino was very fun too!

We had a great stay. It's a small village on the cliff so I didn't expect anything extravagant. The staff were very very very nice and polite. The whole house is very nice. Rooms are very simple but that's really all you need there. The wifi connection didn't work in the room but it did in the lobby and outside the lobby. I was fine with that too. They let us leave our luggage after the check out until our train departure later that day. Overall, great hospitable people and stay.

• 28th Jun 2014

Very artistic and pleasant decor. Most of the rooms are quiet but on our first night we had one near the train station which was noisy. Very clean facilities - light and airy. For 10 euros you get a great breakfast.

• 26th Jun 2014

Very nice B&B! Close to the station which was great cause I didn't have to go up the stairs with my luggage. In my case the sound of the train didn't bother at all. The room was simple but very nice, super clean, with a comfortable bed and air conditioner. They gave me fresh linens and towels. The only details I'd suggest are 1) to improve the shower to avoid the little bathroom to get flooded when you shower, or maybe to leave something to dry after the shower and 2) to have wifi in the room

1 2 Next » last »