9.6
Superb 144 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 144 Total Reviews
Penthouse Privates Located at Kiraly Utca 56, 4/1, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1073 Kiraly Utca 56, 4/1
96% 144
47.5026392 19.0637080
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 31-40
15th Apr 2016

I had a very pleasant stay at this hostel- my first in over 20 years. The staff was super friendly and helpful, and also flexible. Location is super convenient to all major forms of transportation and you can easily walk to great sites. The stairs are a lot- but it becomes a funny inside joke. Level of cleanliness was fine, however, if you are over the age of 25, it can be better. Overall, a great stay.

• USA, Female, 25-30
24th Mar 2016

Overall a great experience! I was a bit apprehensive about traveling alone but this hostel made me feel very safe. It offers a great combination of having your privacy and the option of going out with the party hostel people. Nice and welcoming staff and clean facilities :) The location is very central in the Jewish District and you could walk easily to the river. There's a metro nearby too.

• England, Female, 25-30
2nd Mar 2016

Exceptional value for money - more like a hotel standard. The staff were super friendly and happy to help. Would stay again :)

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Feb 2016

Great hostel in a central location, it was so easy to get to everything we wanted to do & see! The hostel is up 4/5 flights of stairs with no lift but this is mentioned in the hostels description :) ideal place for us to stay as we didn't have too much time in Budapest so wanted a quieter place to stay with the option of joining the party hostels. We could not fault the staff they were amazing and definitely made our trip better with their tips/info :) Thank you! We'll be back again!

• England, Male, 25-30
16th Feb 2016

I had 3 nights in a single room; it's one of the best decisions I've ever made for a city break. One of the girls stayed up until 1.30am for me to check in; had arranged for me to check in at 12.30am but I was an hour delayed. Staff were very helpful, and very welcoming. The room itself was perfect, and for the price - absolutely amazing. Atmosphere was very quiet (in mid-Feb), but with plenty of info about how / where to 'join the party' if that's what you're after... them stairs though :-)

12th Feb 2016

Good location and excellent staff. There are a ton of stairs and no lift so either pack light or don't cry about carrying your own bags. Enjoyed out time here and would return.

• England, Male, 41+
22nd Jan 2016

The wifi password soma it up perfectly, joking aside, was really good.

• knuttall8857
  • Australia, Couple, 31-40
4th Jan 2016

Big rooms, clean everything, great place.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
10th Dec 2015

I stayed here with my boyfriend in the double room with an ensuite and it was by far the best accommodation I've had in a long time - the perfect mix of an apartment and a hostel. The staff (shoutout to BMO and Sho) were absolutely awesome, really knowledgeable and fun, and the room was amazing. 10/10 will stay there again if I go back to Budapest!

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
27th Nov 2015

The hostel was lovely - clean and spacious. I didn't realise about all the stairs until after I booked (perhaps that was my oversight) I was going to cancel the but the staff member said she would help. Snowflake and BMO were amazing. They were so friendly and welcoming. I really could not have asked any more from them - anything I needed or asked for was promptly delivered. They made the stay so much more enjoyable.