Penthouse Privates Reviews

Kiraly Utca 56, 4/1, Budapest, Hungary

The wifi password soma it up perfectly, joking aside, was really good.

• 22nd Jan 2016

Big rooms, clean everything, great place.

I stayed here with my boyfriend in the double room with an ensuite and it was by far the best accommodation I've had in a long time - the perfect mix of an apartment and a hostel. The staff (shoutout to BMO and Sho) were absolutely awesome, really knowledgeable and fun, and the room was amazing. 10/10 will stay there again if I go back to Budapest!

• 10th Dec 2015

The hostel was lovely - clean and spacious. I didn't realise about all the stairs until after I booked (perhaps that was my oversight) I was going to cancel the but the staff member said she would help. Snowflake and BMO were amazing. They were so friendly and welcoming. I really could not have asked any more from them - anything I needed or asked for was promptly delivered. They made the stay so much more enjoyable.

• 27th Nov 2015

The downside here is that there is NO staff on sight 24/7. They come in the early morning and leave in the afternoon. With that said, the staff is very helpful and all around awesome!

We had a wonderful time and the place felt very secure!

• 11th Nov 2015

Great place when I needed some time out from party hostels! Staff went above and beyond to make sure we had a good time. Clean and comfortable bedrooms and bathrooms. Great location 2min from supermarket and services.

We had a great time and enjoyed all the suggestions they had listed for the city in regards to sights, restaurants and bars. Staff was very prompt and helpful.

• 3rd Oct 2015

Great value accommodation, especially considering I had my own private room. Clean, good facilities, helpful staff. Recommended if you are looking for somewhere chilled and more private and want to avoid the late night revelling party kids....

This place was perfect for what we wanted! Best location possible, fab staff and great facilities. The girls there were so enthusiastic and pro active in booking things for us and we had a great time in Budapest because of it! Highly recommend staying here!

Great hostel, really nice spacious clean room. Lots of vouchers/deals on day and night time activities available. Perfect location for all of the many bars/restaurants/clubs in Budapest

Stayed here in September - hostel is good for getting some rest, but I wouldn't say for meeting other travellers. There isn't really any space to sit and socialise. The staff are keen to put on events and activities though. Location is great and there's loads of places to eat and bars nearby. Rooms were spacious and clean

We had a double room with a shared bathroom and enjoyed our stay. Location is good and easy to access all the main sights. Staff were helpful and booked our trip to the baths and bus tour for us but we felt like if you weren't interested in going out at night they were less interested in you as a person. Our room was very clean and wifi was good but did cut out occasionally. Would recommend to others.