Penthouse Privates Reviews

Kiraly Utca 56, 4/1, Budapest, Hungary

Had such a great stay here. It is located in an amazing area if you like trendy urban bars and restaurants (which are awesomely cheap). The staff are amazing, so friendly, so helpful and fun (they recommended insanely delicious and cheap places to eat, helped organise our day activities and took us out at night to some great places with the events organised by the hostel). Budapest is amazing, and we really felt like we made the most of being there with the help of the hostels fabulous staff!!!

• 3rd Aug 2015

I recommend indeed! The staff was very helpful, they kept in touch with me from the minute i registered there, and got all the guidance i needed to arrive and to enjoy the city. The place is clean and fresh, also has its romance. Two things to notice is the high floor and a lot of stairs to climb with my baggage, and the fact that the isolation of the doors didn't allow me to get quiet rest in the middle of the day if someone spoke in the loby.

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Israel

I had a fantastic time at Penthouse Private, Even before I arrived, the staff took the time and effort to ensure I arrived safely to the hostel. In addition they provided me with details about the events/festivities occurring during my stay. The staff were really nice and friendly people and the hostel itself was fantastic.

• 31st Jul 2015

Loved my stay at Penthouse Privates!! By far one of the best places I stayed at while traveling throughout Europe. The place was clean, really comfortable and the crew are fantastic! Salty and Petra will help you with absolutely anything you need to know while in Budapest and will make your trip 10 times better! It's a great place to party, experience Budapest and still get your own space and a good nights sleep. Wish I had more time here and can't wait to come back!! Will definitely recommend!

• 17th Jul 2015

I could not stress enough how much I enjoyed my stay at Penthouse Privates! Everything was so clean and kept up. The staff (especially Salty and Petra) were so welcoming and convinced me to extend my stay nearly the moment I sat down because of how informative and inviting they were. I have already passed on the word about this wonderful place and will continue to do so! Thanks again!

• 14th Jul 2015

This hostel is truly amazing. Clean, comfortable, supplies the things you need if you don't already have it & it has a share house type feel which I absolutely loved. Because of this hostel &the staff, I met the most amazing people & I had THE BEST TIME EVER!! This hostel is part of the party hostels in Budapest, but what I loved was being able to escape to my own space at the end of an awesome night. I spent 7 weeks in Europe & only stayed in hostels. This was BY FAR the best & my favourite!

Perfect in every way

• 20th Jun 2015

We have stayed at many hostels, and penthouse privates is by far the best we have found. It is the standard to which we hold all other hostels. It is in an amazing location with friendly and helpful staff.

The hostel is clean, quite, good located and the staff made my stay very confortable. Had a great time at night with people from hostel.

Penthouse Privates was amazing!! All of our expectations of Budapest were more than surpassed almost entirely due to our hostel experience. Staff gave us great sightseeing and general tourist tips. They had lots of affordable events to do with multiple other budapest party hostels. Facilities were cleaned daily and in great shape. Staff were very personable and somehow seemed to know all of their guests! Excellent, excellent experience!!

We had a wonderful stay in Penthouse Privates. We were looking for a quiet hostel in a city centre location: this is just perfect. We came to the city with very little in the way of plans and the staff were so helpful in suggesting things to us (even rescuing us from a sub-par dinner with their recommendations!). I'd recommend staying here to anyone young and looking for a value for money place to stay in the city.

• 12th Apr 2015

Everything was great! The people were friendly and helpful, everything was very clean and very nice.

• 27th Mar 2015