Penthouse Privates Reviews

Kiraly Utca 56, 4/1, Budapest, Hungary

Cracking party hostel with so many brilliant recommendations from Salty (Rebecca) for both day and night activities. However when it needed to be the hostel could be the perfect escape and resting place! 100% would recommend.

• 17th Feb 2015

Thanks so much girls we loved having you here!

Absolutely brilliant hostel. If your not interested in staying in a noisy dirty party hostel but still want to go out and party but come home to peace and quiet this is the place for you. The staff were amazingly helpful with all aspects of our stay. They are extremely knowledgable with all the fun activities, bars and food options around the city. Couldnt recommend this hostel more.

Thanks! You really need to come back and do the Party boat and Spa Party next time!

Really great hostel, rooms are spacious enough, bathrooms are clean and the water pressure is good. The kitchen is clean and has pretty much anything you would need to cook up some dinner. Staff is super friendly, always there to help you, and always inviting you to fun stuff in the evenings, even if you can't make it. The location is great as well, most if not all important things to see in Budapest, are within reasonable walking distance, all of this makes up for the 4 flights of stairs haha

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Belgium

I had a genuinely amazing time at Penthouse Privates. Everything is perfectly clean, staff are very helpful and friendly, and most of all you can still party with the other 4 affiliated BPH hostels every night. You can just come back to a private room after. I stayed here over new years and had to go back the same week - that's how nice this place is. Thanks for everything guys, you made my visit to Budapest a lot better (and longer) than I ever could have imagined. :)

My stay was perfect. I love to party, but I love to have a clean quiet place to sleep. PP offered the perfect environment to do so. Because it is part of the party chain, there are always activities to keep you entertained. The location couldn't have been any better. Right near great food, bars and shopping. The staff really made my trip amazing. They not only were extremely hospitable, but they were also loads of fun. They always made sure I was entertained and I appreciate all they did for me!

• 17th Dec 2014

I was absolutely blown away by the friendliness of the staff, the attention to their customers,& the overall atmosphere. While we were making our plans, we had to change dates and the number of people multiple times and they were extremely helpful, understanding, and more than willing to work with us. Upon arrival we were greeted and told about all of the things that were available to do. Emily made all of our plans for us, and even for my friends that were staying elsewhere. Great experience!

Great spot in the middle of the city, super quiet and nice and clean....just a lot of stairs! but definitely worth it. Really lovely staff. great place to stay!

If you are afraid of climbing stairs, don't go to this place - it is a Penthouse after all. You need to face climbing about 10 flights of stairs.

• 9th Oct 2014

One of the best hostels we've stayed in (and we are super fussy!). Clean, quiet (with easy access to social events in other partner hostels), comfortable, felt secure, helpful staff. Located in a funky and affordable part of town where you could easily walk to all the sights. Budapest is a real joy to experience!

This is one of the best places on our trip. Excellent value for money and an amazing host. Walkable to most sites in Budapest and close to many food places. The hostel is linked to other hostels which means there is always something to do in the evening! Would recommend!