9.3
Superb 168 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 168 Total Reviews
Penthouse Privates Located at Kiraly Utca 56, 4/1, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1073 Kiraly Utca 56, 4/1
93% 168
47.5026392 19.0637080
    Rooms available

• Czech Republic, Couple, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

The staff from the Penthouse Privates Hostel are very friendly and helpful, always treated us with a smile and good advice. We enjoyed our stay thoroughly. Ideal for young couples, we had a lovely double bed private room with our own bathroom. We didn't use the shared facilities (kitchen, common room) that much, but they're more than sufficient for just about anyone.

11th Aug 2016

Excellent hostel. Very clean and the private rooms were a nice break from the busy dorms. The only thing to note is the atmosphere is quieter here but they are come creed to the other party hostels and always have events on. Would definitely recommend and stay again!

• USA, Female, 25-30
10th Aug 2016

Staff was awesome! Only major complaint was the shower - the water pressure was nonexistent and you had to hold the shower head. The water cut out a couple of times (not just the hot water but all water). Otherwise, awesome hostel! Highly recommended.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
9th Aug 2016

I had a great time while staying at Penthouse privates and I found the staff were all willing to go above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable. From helping me plan my day to day activities to doing my washing they were always helpful and prepared to help me make the most of my trip! The hostel it self was always clean and tidy (cleaned every morning) and rooms were private and very nice to sleep in, my room had a ceiling fan and a stand alone one. My sty in Budapest was great cause of penthouse

• Northern Ireland, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016

Fantastic hostel with really friendly and really helpful staff!

• USA, Couple, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016

Perfect place to stay in Budapest, especially for couples. We stayed in the Bonnie & Clyde room with private bath. We got a great night's sleep but also got to take part in wild activities organized by the nearby party hostels. Amazing restaurants a 5 min walk away. Close to metro, tram, and bus stations. Room was clean, showers hot, and staff was friendly. No air con, but they had fans and we could open our window and it wasn't bad even in August. Would definitely stay here again!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
27th Jul 2016

Fantastic hostel situated perfectly in Budapest. The quieter sibling of 3 other party hostels provides a relaxed atmosphere whilst still allowing you to join up with their activities to party on. (River Rampage is a must!!) great friendly staff, great location, secure, relaxed and laid back with 5 star facilities for a hostel environment. Would definitely stay here again when I come back one day. Only downside is 130 steps to get to the room but it'll keep you fit or sober you up! Haha 10/10

• USA, Male, 25-30
9th Jul 2016

Went here with my girlfriend and it was perfect! Being young and sociable, they had plenty of activities to do with the rest of the hostel so you don't feel totally isolated in your private dorm. Was in a great location as well, close enough to get to any attraction. Only complaint was that it was the top floor on a building with no elevator, so bringing your luggage up kinda sucked. Anyways, would recommend for anyone who wants their own room and still wants to mingle/party with others.

• Scotland, Female, 31-40
2nd Jul 2016

Loved the hostel, location was very central, easy to walk around and explore the city from. All the staff were great, all really helpful and friendly with great recommendations. Gave a good welcome to the hostel and city too. We found it a good alternative to a party hostel, was quite peaceful but also less sociable than usual hostels. Not a bad thing, just depends what you're looking for I guess. Really nice to have a balcony and the shower was really good and only shared between 2 rooms.

23rd Jun 2016

I have stayed with Budapest Party Hostels every time I've been to Budapest. This time I was with my mother so we wanted something quiet and comfortable but still with the open and friendly attitude. This was perfect. We were comfortable and felt like we were staying in an apartment. Shout out to Rubz and Rza for being so accommodating and having great suggestions always. Budapest party hostels have a something for everyone so don't go to Budapest without checking them out!