Penthouse Privates Reviews

Kiraly Utca 56, 4/1, Budapest, Hungary

Loved my stay at Penthouse Privates!! By far one of the best places I stayed at while traveling throughout Europe. The place was clean, really comfortable and the crew are fantastic! Salty and Petra will help you with absolutely anything you need to know while in Budapest and will make your trip 10 times better! It's a great place to party, experience Budapest and still get your own space and a good nights sleep. Wish I had more time here and can't wait to come back!! Will definitely recommend!

• 17th Jul 2015

I could not stress enough how much I enjoyed my stay at Penthouse Privates! Everything was so clean and kept up. The staff (especially Salty and Petra) were so welcoming and convinced me to extend my stay nearly the moment I sat down because of how informative and inviting they were. I have already passed on the word about this wonderful place and will continue to do so! Thanks again!

• 14th Jul 2015

This hostel is truly amazing. Clean, comfortable, supplies the things you need if you don't already have it & it has a share house type feel which I absolutely loved. Because of this hostel &the staff, I met the most amazing people & I had THE BEST TIME EVER!! This hostel is part of the party hostels in Budapest, but what I loved was being able to escape to my own space at the end of an awesome night. I spent 7 weeks in Europe & only stayed in hostels. This was BY FAR the best & my favourite!

Perfect in every way

• 20th Jun 2015

We have stayed at many hostels, and penthouse privates is by far the best we have found. It is the standard to which we hold all other hostels. It is in an amazing location with friendly and helpful staff.

The hostel is clean, quite, good located and the staff made my stay very confortable. Had a great time at night with people from hostel.

Penthouse Privates was amazing!! All of our expectations of Budapest were more than surpassed almost entirely due to our hostel experience. Staff gave us great sightseeing and general tourist tips. They had lots of affordable events to do with multiple other budapest party hostels. Facilities were cleaned daily and in great shape. Staff were very personable and somehow seemed to know all of their guests! Excellent, excellent experience!!

We had a wonderful stay in Penthouse Privates. We were looking for a quiet hostel in a city centre location: this is just perfect. We came to the city with very little in the way of plans and the staff were so helpful in suggesting things to us (even rescuing us from a sub-par dinner with their recommendations!). I'd recommend staying here to anyone young and looking for a value for money place to stay in the city.

• 12th Apr 2015

Everything was great! The people were friendly and helpful, everything was very clean and very nice.

• 27th Mar 2015

Cracking party hostel with so many brilliant recommendations from Salty (Rebecca) for both day and night activities. However when it needed to be the hostel could be the perfect escape and resting place! 100% would recommend.

• 17th Feb 2015

Thanks so much girls we loved having you here!

Absolutely brilliant hostel. If your not interested in staying in a noisy dirty party hostel but still want to go out and party but come home to peace and quiet this is the place for you. The staff were amazingly helpful with all aspects of our stay. They are extremely knowledgable with all the fun activities, bars and food options around the city. Couldnt recommend this hostel more.

Thanks! You really need to come back and do the Party boat and Spa Party next time!

Really great hostel, rooms are spacious enough, bathrooms are clean and the water pressure is good. The kitchen is clean and has pretty much anything you would need to cook up some dinner. Staff is super friendly, always there to help you, and always inviting you to fun stuff in the evenings, even if you can't make it. The location is great as well, most if not all important things to see in Budapest, are within reasonable walking distance, all of this makes up for the 4 flights of stairs haha

• 6th Feb 2015