Penthouse on long Reviews

6th floor 112 Long Street, Cape Town, South Africa

My stay from 26-31 May was really great (met some cool people and had some good rest) until the night of 30th, which is a friday night. The place turned into hell. Due to the weekend, people got drunk in the bar upstairs and gone crazy in the hostel. They were shouting and making so much noise which woke me up from my sleep several times (some were the hostel's staff). I was even cursed at when I asked them to slow down. My advice? Avoid staying over the weekends.

• 26th May 2014
  • Malaysia

The fire escape is permanently locked with a security gate and there are only a few signs indicating the way there. I believe that in a emergency situation this can become a major problem.

• 15th May 2014
  • South Africa

No comments

Nice hostel, pretty clean and good staff. When I arrived the star member from Brazil recommended a tour that was really good. Kitchen is large and decently stocked. Wifi was fine. As hostels go it's by no means the best one ever but it was fine for a couple of night to see the city. Some guys hang around the street entrance and feels very dodge, would not want to be out there alone after dark.

← Back to search results