Penzion Slovenija Avto Reviews

Galerse 1, Kranjska Gora, Slovenia

Very friendly staff. The house is a bit run down and it feels dark. But it is good money.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Very friendly penzione, where they couldn't do enough for me.

I really enjoyed my stay here. Smiley and friendly hosts. Amazing views of the Julian Alps from my balcony. Ridiculously good value. The only downside was the little walk to the centre.

• 3rd Jul 2015

I didnt stay there as they couldnt accommodate me due to "technical problems". I found this out when I arrived at the guesthouse and nobody was there. I called them up and they told me that they arranged a room for me at another guesthouse. The owner of this "another guesthouse" didnt know anything about the price and my deposit so I had to argue with them. Penzion Slovenija Avto need to improve their communication.

• 8th Jun 2015