Penzy Guesthouse Reviews

37/75 Moo 3, Soi Fuji Japanese Restaurant, Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui, Thailand

Nice place close to the beach and near restaurants and bars. Quite a walk to the main party bit if that's what you're after. Great staff.

I had a wonderful time; located within reach of shops, malls and restaurants. I felt safe and secure due to the stable locks And personal safe provided. I would highly recommended Penzy's Guesthouse for its stability, firm but fair environment and professionalism provided by the two owners.

I could not rate this hostel highly enough. Stayed for four nights in a private room with two queen beds, comfortably slept four. Bathroom was fantastic! Had a wardrobe, TV with DVD player and a fridge. Penzy is the kindest woman you'll ever meet, she'll forever be my 'Thai Mum.' So helpful with booking tours, rental cars and future accommodation. Would recommend to stay here 100 times over!

Penzy Guesthouse was clean, in a great central location, and well run. The double room was spacious and all accommodations exceeded expectations. Penzy and David were also very helpful when it came to booking excursions, planning for the full moon party, and just basic tips for the island.

Penzy and David were absolutely wonderful! They arranged all tours for us and helped us get around town. We were there for the full moon party and they arranged a speed boat to take us there and offered to help us in case anything happened. They really care about their guests. I would highly recommend this hostel!

• 1st Jun 2015

Rather than a guesthouse, this is a place where you'll feel like at home. The owner (Penzy, soon re-baptized aunt Penzy) is one of the sweetest persons in the world. If ever we will come back to Koh Samui we will have no doubt on the accomodation: zia Penzy wait for us!:)

• 23rd Mar 2015