Penzy Guesthouse

9.5
Superb 414 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
14th Sep 2017

Brilliant service, very friendly staff. Great location for Chaweng beach. Thank you for a lovely three night stay!

• sanoshishido
  • USA, Male, 18-24
24th Aug 2017

We showed up much later than expected and Anna was there waiting for us to arrive, she sent us an email to make sure we were still coming. They keep the place spotless, make the bed, change the trash, and give extra supplies everyday! Wish we had more time in Koh Samui.. definitely recommend

• saraonva
  • Colombia, Female, 41+
14th Aug 2017

Very well located 100 meters from the beach and access to shops and restaurants... nice people the managers-owners.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Aug 2017

We had a triple room at the guesthouse and it was clean and a good space for three people, having a queen and a single was no problem! Anna was fantastic and happily helped us out when the shower was too hot and sorted us with getting to Koh Phangan. Close to loads of restaurants, bars and shops and the beach is great! A great stay :)

• England, Couple, 18-24
4th Aug 2017

Excellent guesthouse for the money, especially those on a budget! A clean room with good facilities. A minute away from the beach and all the restaurants and bars. Owner was really accommodating and helpful, would definitely stay here again.

• ian8046
  • Taiwan, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th Jul 2017

We were so lucky to have found this place! The staff are incredibly responsive and helpful. It is in a good location with many hostels nearby and good restaurants. It is only a 25 minute walk to the bar area and CentralFest and there're plenty of songthaews that will pick you up on the way.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
1st Jul 2017

We absolutely LOVED this place. Penzy was such a wonderful host and provided tons of useful tips on places to go and things to do. The place was quiet and clean, and I really have nothing but good things to say about this place. It's within walking distance of lots of bars, and it's a short walk to the beach as well. I would 100% come back here again in the future, thanks Penzy!

• Canada, All Male Group, 25-30
4th Jun 2017

David was an awesome host. We really enjoyed our stay at the hostel. The time of season we went was the low season, so I couldn't really gauge the atmosphere hence the rating dropping a bit because of that. Again, not a whole lot negative I can say about this place. I would definitely recommended.

• England, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2017

Loved this place! I stayed in 5 different hostels/guest houses during my trip to Thailand and this was by far my favourite. I had an amazing private room and ensure bathroom, the bed was huge! There was a mini fridge & freezer in the room which was great, a TV, little balcony and storage. I would have happily lived there! Then Anna was so friendly and helpful with everything I needed, sorting out laundry services &transport for me. I really enjoyed staying here - thank you so much! Robyn

×