Penzy Guesthouse

Superb 407 Total Reviews

• ian8046
  • Taiwan, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th Jul 2017

We were so lucky to have found this place! The staff are incredibly responsive and helpful. It is in a good location with many hostels nearby and good restaurants. It is only a 25 minute walk to the bar area and CentralFest and there're plenty of songthaews that will pick you up on the way.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
1st Jul 2017

We absolutely LOVED this place. Penzy was such a wonderful host and provided tons of useful tips on places to go and things to do. The place was quiet and clean, and I really have nothing but good things to say about this place. It's within walking distance of lots of bars, and it's a short walk to the beach as well. I would 100% come back here again in the future, thanks Penzy!

• Canada, All Male Group, 25-30
4th Jun 2017

David was an awesome host. We really enjoyed our stay at the hostel. The time of season we went was the low season, so I couldn't really gauge the atmosphere hence the rating dropping a bit because of that. Again, not a whole lot negative I can say about this place. I would definitely recommended.

• England, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2017

Loved this place! I stayed in 5 different hostels/guest houses during my trip to Thailand and this was by far my favourite. I had an amazing private room and ensure bathroom, the bed was huge! There was a mini fridge & freezer in the room which was great, a TV, little balcony and storage. I would have happily lived there! Then Anna was so friendly and helpful with everything I needed, sorting out laundry services &transport for me. I really enjoyed staying here - thank you so much! Robyn

• Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Feb 2017

Nice stay at Penzy which is close to te beach and about a 10-15min walk to main shops. Restaurants very close by and plenty to choose from. Anna was very friendly and helpful and we really enjoyed getting to know her. She's always up for a chat and works hard to make sure your trip runs smoothly (helping us with taxis etc) Felt bathrooms need an update as it's an open shower but that's normal in Thailand and the stairs are very steep to the rooms so ask for lower floors if needed :) thanks!

21st Feb 2017

Excellent guesthouse! Super clean Great staff (always available and they give a lot of very useful advices )