Pepe Hostel Reviews

Gdanska 25, Warsaw, Poland

Great place, loved everything except the small kitchen maybe(some additional lights could also improve the room). A very nice hostel, contributing to keep high my expectations for polish hostels.

Great Hostel! I enjoyed the time! Thanks!

• 24th Jan 2014
  • Latvia

I was travelling with my dad, so I had booked a twin room with bathroom in advance. But when we arrived, we were shown a room with a double bed, which was very awkward. When asked, the member of staff offered us a 4-bed dorm instead, for only the two of us, for the same price. That worked good, except that there was no bathroom/shower in that dorm. The hostel kitchen is small, 2-3 people at the most, I'd say. The interior and atmosphere are nice though. The area is very peaceful and quiet.

Good enough! :-)

Pepe Hostel is always my first choice if I am in Warsaw, I genuinely like everything about it, especially the unbelievable value for such a fantastic hostel. It is spotlessly clean, very new inside, has lockers with keys in the dorms, very comfortable beds, decent kitchen, helpful staff etc etc. Some people may not like the 5-10 minute walk from the Metro, but that is through a nice little park so it is very pleasant. There are no shops near the hostel but plenty around the Metro/tram stops.

Thank you, Mr. Sharp! You are a great guest! Please come again!

Its just far away from the center, but there is a metro station 300m from hostel so its not a problem. cheap and nice, people who work there are extremely polite and helpful.

• 16th Nov 2013
  • Serbia

A very good option for those flying from the Modlin airport as the location is really convenient! However to get to the hostel you will be required to have a decent walk in spite of the fact that the instructions on the website are detailed and help you not to get lost. On the whole the hostel is neat, clean, and the staff is just fine. The only thing I was confused about is that there was no hot water after midnight. All in all - if I need in the future I will stay at Pepe Hostel again :)

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Belarus

a nice and cosy hostel. however too near to a busy and noisy motorway.

• 31st Oct 2013

generally, pepe hostel is very good. the stuff is very kind and they help you a lot with everything. the only problem is with the location. if you dont know the roads you are confused and i think the instructions are a little bit complicated.

• 28th Oct 2013