Pepe Hostel Reviews

Gdanska 25, Warsaw, Poland

Location is good and it was super clean. The internet was poor, but that's not too important. The staff was helpful and friendly but I rated them average.

It is a nice and comfortable hostel. There are lockers for each bed. The rooms are spacious. Short distance from tram and metro lines and grocery store. Some negatives are that there is no lounge, and also the kitchen is very small and cramped, so you will have to wait your turn during peak cooking times. Wifi works well and worked in my room on the ground floor. Not a very social hostel but calm and comfortable. Good for families.

The hostel was totally okay for the price and everything was just nice. I had a very bad experience finding the hostel as it is very far from the metro station and hostelworld had sent me an email with the wrong direction to the hostel, so i had to carry my huge backpack for like 45minutes along a big highway which was pretty upsetting.

• 9th May 2014

Hello, we are glad you enjoyed your stay in our hostel. We are also very sorry for your difficulty in finding us. As I'm sure you discovered, there is some road construction in our neighborhood and it was a little bit more complicated to travel to our hostel when you were staying with us. However, the construction is nearly complete, and we hope you will have no problem finding us in the future. All the best!

Great place, loved everything except the small kitchen maybe(some additional lights could also improve the room). A very nice hostel, contributing to keep high my expectations for polish hostels.