7.6
Very Good 88 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 88 Total Reviews
Pepe Hostel Located at Gdanska 25, , Warsaw.
Poland
Warsaw 01-633 Gdanska 25
76% 88
52.2761011 20.9707546
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Jul 2016
5.7

arrived at the hostel late at night, even though I emailed to say we would be late and given the 'OK' our room was given away anyway. We paid for double bed. However they did move us the next day, which was nice of them! when we left on the last morning, there was no one at reception to help us keep our bags, nor was there any sign of when they would be back. If you are solo, don't go here. Absolute NIGHTMARE to get too at night, so scary through the park, dreaded going back at night!

12th Jul 2016
7.7

Great hostel. Privacy, good lockers, rooms, I've spent 3 nights and it was very good!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2016

Nice enough place in itself- helpful staff, clean and tidy with good lockers and facilities. My only issue was the location- I arrived really late and had to walk through the park in the dark in a strange city to get there which I didn't really like. Despite that I made it ok and would definitely come back and stay (though next time I would try and arrive when it's light!).