9.5
Superb 237 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 237 Total Reviews
Peppertree Lodge Located at 15 Kings Road, Paihia, Paihia.
New Zealand
Paihia Bay of Islands 0200 15 Kings Road, Paihia
95% 237
-41.5286120 174.0017400
    Rooms available

• Sweden, Female, 31-40
12th Sep 2016

I absolutely loved my stay at Peppertree Lodge! The hostel owner, Bryan, is funny and lovely to have to do with. Rosey, who helps out around the hostel, is like a huge teddybear, and I just want to hug him. They were both so welcoming and super helpful with sharing their knowledge of the country and more. I really enjoyed the fact that it's not a party hostel. Still, I had loads of good times with the other people staying there. I wish that I could see the rest of the country and still stay!

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
31st Jul 2016

Great hostel, very friendly staff.

7th Jul 2016

A lovely little backpackers with nice, clean rooms. The DVD offer is amazing, the kitchen well equipped (only thing, some of the cookers are really, really slow and if the place gets crowded it can take quite a long time until your food is ready) and over all I enjoyed my stay there. Could be just a little bit warmer inside the rooms during winter.

16th May 2016

Friendly staff and nice place in general. No complaints.