Peppertree Lodge Reviews

15 Kings Road, Paihia, Paihia, New Zealand

Very friendly owner, clean, and well organised. Good kitchen and relaxing area. Recommend lockers, would like some wifi time.

Fantastic location, friendly attentive staff always happy to help. The property is very spacious and clean with a very nice kitchen, common area and BBQ facilities are a nice touch, would recommend to anyone travelling to Paihia!

Thanks you, your favourite spot in the bbq area does not look the same without your presence

It was very accomodating!! The man was very nice he let me borrow a bike for free which was so helpful in getting around places if you don't have a car :)

You will need to be here in the summer months when we are full to get the best of the hostels atmosphere, winter we run with a few people, but like a disco at 4pm, no one around. Thanks for taking time to write a review, regards bryan

Excellent customer service and clean accomodation.

• 30th May 2015

THANKYOU FOR TAKING TIME TO WRITE A REVIEW, and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. Security is handled by out side contractors after 11.30, with at least 3 walk throughs and during the day I am here all day, I have a staff member in the front of the lodge and he also does a late walk through. I live at the back and have my windows open, and my wee dog wakes me if any noise at night, i have tried to keep away from cameras as they are a tad like big brother.

perfect location, nice sized rooms, very clean and well kept, the double mattress was a bit dated and a little uncomfortable but otherwise very good hostel

Thankyou for taking time to write a review, I found that bed base broken when making the bed, looks like prior to your arrival, hence it may not have been up to standard, problem solved a new bed base arrived last week and everything should be back to standard, regards bryan

This hostel is kept to a very high standard, very clean and has excellent facilities. Great kitchen, loads of DVDs etc. the staff were incredibly helpful and organised our tours. We got a good price as it was low season but you have to pay extra for a lot of things like lockers, wifi, linen etc. And they don't provide breakfast.

Great hostel. Large, well-equipped kitchen. Big common area with plenty of seating. Friendly, enthusiastic staff who are very knowledgeable about the local area. Also offer a discount with tours booked through their website.

Super lovely staff and free kayak rental from the hostel which was awesome. Wifi was a bit pricey but rooms were clean and brilliant location 2 mins from the beach!

This was a lovely hostel to sty in- my room was very clean and had lots of space for a four bed ensure. Very relaxing stay

• 19th Apr 2015

thank you for taking time to do a review, safe travels

Free kayak and bike hire, a big, clean kitchen with nice tables, clean ensuite bathroom, sturdy beds, and an accommodating host! Owner came around in the evening and gave me some free chocolate too!

fantastic place, clean and organized, lots of amenities

Great place and Rosey was super helpful with organising my skydive which was amazing!

• 21st Mar 2015

A very pleasant stay, staff were extremely helpful and informative!!