Perak Pero Reviews

Mljetska 11, Dubrovnik, Croatia

very nice and cozy! conveniently located, an all around nice experience. Excellent value for money!

A bit away from old town but nice to be in the suburbs. Close to main bus station and marina

the accommodation was very good, clean and the location is bit far from the old town but is still easy to reach on a walking distance. I got locked on the property bathroom and I ended up calling the emergency number to call the owners, they were so willing to get me out, because the door handle was loose and faulty, I tried to force the handle and I broke it, but they were so nice that I offered to pay for the damage and they didn't want it, they fix a new one straight away.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Very friendly lady who made sure we had everything we needed. Collected us from the bus stop and gave us a lift back (with fuel charge).

Perfect Hostel to rest and relax. Very cleaning and confortable.

View all Dubrovnik Apartments