Perak Pero Reviews

Mljetska 11, Dubrovnik, Croatia

I quite loved staying here! I think the place has a nice ambience if you are there for relaxation, peace and contemplation. I wished I could've stayed longer as there is a beautiful space for gathering together or enjoy an outdoor dinner by a pretty garden. There is a terrace on the roof where the view of the city and the ocean is incredible! You can just stay up there all night! The accommodation is tricky to find and there are hundreds of steps to climb. But it's worth it!

Great cooking facilities, close to port and bus station but a little difficult to find! Don't get a taxi from the port or bus station as they will charge about 10 euros and it's a 5 min walk. Bus into the center is close by and only takes about 10 mins!

a bit far from old town but can get a bus for that which is relatively cheaper. Atmosphere is good. We didnt have any bad experience but it was a bit scary after midnight. but overall it is good . Land lady was very cooperative.

The hostel is really clean and has a nice outdoor area for eating. There's only 5 beds I think so a very quite hostel. Only 5 minute walk to bus and ferry station, but takes around 25 minutes to walk to old town. Really friendly lady that runs the hostel as well

Small but great hostel! the stuff is really nice. i definitely would come back!

• 26th Jul 2014

I've really enjoyed my time at Perak Pero. Nice little homestay-kind-of accomodation in a quiet area about a 30min walk from the city centre, buses are also available. Extremely nice and friendly owner. Beautiful terrace. I could only connect to wifi though from the terrace, not from inside, but it depends on the strength of your device. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who's looking for inexpensive accomodation in a relaxed area but with the old town easily to be reached.

Nice lady that runs the place. It has everything you need kitchen, wifi. It's very difficult to find the directions are poor. It's close to the bus station and the port but far away from the old town which is fine as there is a bus stop at the end of the street. It's not really a hostel as only 5 beds so there is no atmosphere. I won't stay here if I was travelling alone but perfect for couples or groups.

very nice and cozy! conveniently located, an all around nice experience. Excellent value for money!

A bit away from old town but nice to be in the suburbs. Close to main bus station and marina

the accommodation was very good, clean and the location is bit far from the old town but is still easy to reach on a walking distance. I got locked on the property bathroom and I ended up calling the emergency number to call the owners, they were so willing to get me out, because the door handle was loose and faulty, I tried to force the handle and I broke it, but they were so nice that I offered to pay for the damage and they didn't want it, they fix a new one straight away.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Very friendly lady who made sure we had everything we needed. Collected us from the bus stop and gave us a lift back (with fuel charge).

Perfect Hostel to rest and relax. Very cleaning and confortable.

View all Dubrovnik Apartments