Perak Pero Reviews

Mljetska 11, Dubrovnik, Croatia

This is the place to stay in Dobruvnik. Yes, it is 40 minutes walk from the Old Town but who cares with walking with a view? To rent a studio with all facilities w/ the same price as a room is priceless (no pun). Perak is such a friendly host. The place has everything, AC, kitchen utensils, washing machine. But, unfortunatelly, the internet only works outside the world. Also, it is located a little bit uphill, if you dont mind climbing while collecting some figs and pomegranate that grow everywh

A great place to stay with a warm welcome! Ideal for a sensible priced room in Dubrovnik, perfect if you're moving through as is a short walk to the bus station and port.

• 11th Aug 2015

Very nice room, everything clean, airconditioning, fridge and cooking facilities, nice owners. It's in a tranquil neighbourhood. It's quite far from old town but you can get there quickly by bus and buses run every few minutes. It's close to the harbour and bus station. Also walking distance to supermarket. It's up a hill with quite some stairs. This may be the only downside but we actually only had trouble with this because my boyfriend got injured and had difficulty walking for a few days.

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

Really nice place, the women who owns this place is nice also. The only problem we had is that their was a lot of ants in our room and our beds. The lady told us that if we didn't leave any food in the room there wouldn't be any, but there was still a lot !

The lady running the place was extremely nice and helpful. I booked a tour and needed to make a phone call from a local number so she allowed me to use her phone. There is also laundry service here, and a beautiful kitchen. I booked only 1 night but wanted to stay 2. She allowed me to sleep on the foldout couch for an extra night despite being booked! My friend was able to use her laptop to sort out a few travel issues also. The hospitality was excellent and the place was very beautiful.

We stayed in a studio which was very clean and nice and had perfect facilities, including a washing machine. The apartment is located close to the port and the bus station, but the old town is quite far, ca. 25-30 min walking. There seemed to be good bus connections to the center but we didn't try. The owner was very kind, even though she didn't fully speak and understand English.

Katya and her family are so sweet, helpful and kind. They really made me feel like family and special. Also, the location is pretty, comfortable beds, you can cook, wash clothes, close to the port and a 20-30 minute walk to old town Dubrovnik. I recommend staying there and tell them Danny says hi!

• 4th Jul 2015