Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
en el momento de la reserva, cobramos el 25 % del total, y el resto 30 dias antes de la llegada
Additional Terms and Conditions
en caso de modificaciones y anulacion con mas de 30 días de la llegada el establecimiento cobrara el importe del 10 % del total de la reserva, dentro de los 30 dias antes las anulaciones o modificaciones de mas del 20 % del total de personas tendran gastos de anulacion, la cancelacion total del grupo sera 50% de gastos anulacion si esta se efectua hasta 7 dias antes. y del 100% dentro de los 7 dias antes de la llegada
el establecimiento se reserva de solicitar un deposito por persona a la llegada del grupo que oscilara segun el numero de noches y personas alojadas. como garantia de buen comportamiento. que se reembolsara en el check out, si no han habido incidencias.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Business Trip, Sports Group</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.