Perfect Hostel Reviews

39 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

Bathrooms are not so good. The room is clean, lockers are fine. Wifi is not so good, but it works.

The Hostel and its staff we're great people. Very nice and polite! We stayed in a 4 bed ensuite mixed room which was great, super clean and organized. Breakfast was very good, as well, a little bit confusing since the area was small, but they were working on it. The only downside was wifi, because we only got a very good wifi connection on our first day, on the latest days the wifi wasn't connected or, as on our third day, the connection didn't reach our bedroom. A very lovely stay, though!

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Portugal

Building and rooms were old and noisy. Staff was okay, not a great atmosphere.

• 4th Dec 2014

It was a good experience in all. The only thing that I didin't liked it was the Wi-Fi connection doesn't worked for 2 days (I was there for 3 days so...)

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Albania

the place is perfect for what it cost, but one shower for two floors is not that good or practical, also one bathroom for each floor is just not enough. But for the Price is great, Close to the Train Station and with breakfast, is good

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Colombia

Great place to be situated! Felt very safe (even at night) and only An hour and a bit walk from Eiffel Tower is the furthest you'll need to go. Receptionists were lovely and made us feel very welcome. Would recommend to all!

• 21st Nov 2014

We had a reservation and arrived to the hostel at the hour expected (3am as indicated in hour reservation ticket). The hostel was full. The receptionist checked our reservation ticket and even after showing him that we were following the rules and had paid for reservation he kicked us out in the street and did not let us stay even in the lobby, at 4 am! (Plus, ir was raining) It's not 24hs reception and the guy at the door is rude and do not give a f*** about the client.

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Argentina

I was robbed in this hostel, 300 euros out of my bag in a private room. The people from do hostel gave me no support, more to that, they didn't let me se the security cameras which would show who stole it, since the only people who had access to the room was me and them since i wasn't allowed to leave the hostel with the key. I spent a whole night at the police station and even with the cops they didn't let them see the cameras or help me at all, one of the most horrible experiences of my life.

• 15th Nov 2014

Great site, staff, good breakfast in a magic part of the world. Not ritzy but clean, spacious, adequate, last minute booking that was a great success

• 11th Nov 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

Nice place overall , complete opposite of a party hostel/hotel more like a hotel because of the tiny and quiet common areas About 15min walk from the main train station and 5 mins to any other metro buses or trains (1 bus stop outside) Would stay there again but only if traveling with friends again

Was there for 4 days, close to subway not too farcfrom anything , all in all enjoyed my stay and weekend

• 7th Nov 2014

I've stayed in a lot of hostels, and I gotta say the layout of this place sucks. The sinks are in the rooms, so if anyone is using the sink or using a hairdryer, everyone gets to listen! Old wooden staircase reverberates the whole building. Pretty much no area to hang out except some chairs next to the vending machines. Otherwise the location was decent, place was clean, and you can't beat the price!

The wifi was really slow

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • India

Staff rude and unhelpful.

The staff was extremely helpful. I had made a mistake in my booking, and they totally bent over backwards to accommodate me as best as they could.

Visited here in late October for reading week for 3 days. We originally booked for 3 beds in the dorms but got upgraded to a private 4 bedroom for free in order to accommodate their other bookings, so that was a nice surprise! The facilities were nice and clean, never had any problems with using the showers or the toilet and the beds were made every day. Having the free small breakfast was also nice. Location was great, close to metros, and Montmartre is a great area to explore!

• 26th Oct 2014

Hard to find at first once out of subway which if funny since it is only 2 blocks away. Near supermarket, laundry, and good bakeries. Staff friendly. Rooms, tiny. First room had cracked chipped ceiling and mystery stain on bed- then they moved us randomly to another room for the next two night. It was live able. Anyway, You won't be in the room most of the time, you should be exploring Paris! No outside space. Towels included. Breakfast coffee, toast, jam the basics

• 26th Oct 2014

People and staff were kind of rude. It is not our first time in Paris, so we know what to expect. But attention and customer service was no good at all.

Breakfast could be better!

• 24th Oct 2014

Beds were a bit small, but I appreciated the sink in the room. The bathrooms were unfortunate however, because the toilets were in a space smaller than a closet, and there was only one shower every other floor. So it was not optimal. Also, it is far away from the city center, and you have to take the metro to get to the city center from the hostel. T

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4