Perfect Hostel Reviews

39 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

The reception at night is horrible, i was talked with friends and back late.....he opened the door, asked me why so late, and tried to touch my hair, my face in the same time, it is really uncomfortable..... The hot water of the hostel is not really stable, too.

It was nice to be there.

Great place in a good location for budget travelers. My biggest issues was the lack of available bathroom facilities. There just weren't enough bathrooms and showers to meet the capacity of the building, and the facilities were very small. Other than that, I was satisfied and I met some very nice people.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Great location with just very short distance from Montmarte, Sacre Coeur, metro station and there's a supermarket on the opposite side and also has cheap drinks from the machine. However, still has shortage of some facilities such as plug socket (only two in 4 beds dorm) and there's no shower room on my floor. The lock of my room's door also didn't work very good. After all, with reasonably price, it's still worth for a short stay in the heart of Paris.

The internet was really bad and there wasn't hot water all the time. The rest was ok

There was good value in this hostel for the amount of money we paid. It was a bit difficult to find with the banner very high up on the building, but I guess this is just a Parisian thing to do when all of your buildings are so close together. We really enjoyed our stay! It was nice having our own bathroom, and the small breakfast every morning was a good way to start the day. However, with how hot it can get in the summer months, it may be a good idea to have fans in the rooms.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

this place is far from perfect! the rooms are dark and run down and beds uncomfortable. the whole hostel looks like it's about to fall down and hasn't been cleaned for years. there was only two toilets and showers per floor, the showers were so small and you could bearly move in them. This place is way over priced and one of the worst hostels I've stayed in. We would have found alternate accommodation however we were there for a long weekend and there was nothing else available. avoid this place

Our experience in the so called Perfect hostel was a disappointment. The staff was not friendly, I arrived earlier than the rest of the group (we were 6) and they didnt let me in unless I pay for the one-week stay of the whole group. Our room was so small that we were unable to open our luggage and we had to jump over our bags to be able to walk in the room. The location was also not the best, it is close to the metro but its not a convenient metro line and you always have to switch lines..

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

The bedroom and other facilities did not justify the cost, and there was very little social space (no computers that I saw). From our previous experience of hostels, we were very disappointed.

Apart of the lack of power point for charger (1 per room) . Everything was fine. Clean and neat.

Good hostel with helpful staff. Breakfast was baguette and chocolate croissant. The rooms and bathrooms are very small with the sink in the room as opposed to in the WC. There were lockers in the room but they were too small to fit a backpack. This was the least social hostel I have been to across Europe as no one was ever in the common areas except at breakfast. As a woman traveling alone, I felt very safe at this hostel.

It was a very nice hostel and definitely worth the price. I´d definitely stay there again.

• 28th Jun 2014

Perfect hostel was a great place to stay and perfect for our first experience in Paris. We had a private room and bathroom with a lovely view. Breakfast was a chocolate croissant, coffee, and juice. We were very close to Montmartre (dining, entertainment, shopping). We were also very close to Sacre Coeur and enjoyed the view. We did not take the funicular, but hiked the stairs. Watch out for pick-pocketers trying to sell souvenirs and "bracelets".

Booked private twin. Bedroom was super clean, bed comfy, hot water in shower, bathroom super clean. Breakfast is very small: one third of a baguette with jam and butter, one choc croissant, small orange juice plus tea or coffee. Eating area a little rundown. Social room is dark small uncomfortable and lacks any atmosphere. No one uses it as a result so you won't meet people here. Good for montemarte and sacre Coeur. Metro is not far to get around the rest of Paris.

Everything was nice :)

• 26th Jun 2014
  • El Salvador

Basic older hotel rebadged as a hostal. Decent breakfast included. Location very central to city and trains, metro. Needed a place for my bicycle for the night and at check in staff member not the least helpful and only would let me bring in the wheels at night. Asking a different person later got better results and a storage room for the whole bike Limited space so if you were bike touring as a group your wheels would probably sleep on the street

Lovely room - perfect for a week's visit to Paris. Very convenient for metro stops into the centre of the city and to visiting Sacre Coeur. Good breakfast and very clean facilities but recommend bringing your own towel as only small hand towels are provided. Great hostel overall and good value for money :)

• 23rd Jun 2014

Had a fantastic holiday. The room was very clean and beds comfortable.Room cleaned daily with new towels.The staff were very helpful. Close to metro for longer journeys but did walk to some and found extra things as a result. Excellent value for money.

Not a hostel like normal ones. Not much atmosphere and no facilities. However if you don't need a kitchen and you don't want to meet people then it's pretty perfect Though a person in my dorm was cooking in the room and that was really awkward and made me uncomfortable.

Wasnt clean enough and the nighttime staff made us feel uncomfortable! loverly lady in the day however.

• 16th Jun 2014