Perfect Hostel Reviews

39 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

The lady at the reception (Chantal) is more than professional and very helpful, the stay was wonderful near to the metro and bus station.

Really lovely hostel where was so clean. Atmosphere was so friendly. Staff was helpful. Wifi was fast to get internet

Great to have breakfast included. Staff were very helpful and spoke good English. We really enjoyed our stay.

It was my second time in this hostel. Good location, nice staff... I do recommend this place.

Nice, clean place. Breakfast was nice. Location isn't the greatest but there are two bus route that go pretty close to the place that will take you to Notre Dame area or close to the Eiffel Tower. Showers were hot but small, my wife and I are tall but skinny and we both complained about shower getting turned off because of bumping it.

The place is quite correct, its a good choice when you're traveling to Paris with a small budget.

No hot water. Staff is not friendly. Room was nice and had a balcony and very clean. Wifi was strong but getting the code was sometimes a hassle

Front desk gal, Chantal, is tres professional and personable.

• 25th Aug 2014

The hotel is according with the price! The location is really near of metro (less 5 min). About the locker, it isn't safe because you need to leave your luggage in a disorganise room, however I have no problems with my baggage. The breakfast was taste.

• 24th Aug 2014

I didnt stay. I booked 2 nights in a mixed dorm back in May or June and on checking in was told I would have to move rooms after the first night. This was completely unacceptable so I asked for a full refund and went across the street.

Good location, very French breakfast, good room with balcony. Could be better luggage storage and nicer toilet but it wasn't bad - just simple.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Had a very nice time at Perfect Hostel. Friendly, helpful staff, good location, good WiFi connection. See you next time! One thing: please consider adding rice crackers to breakfast for the gluten intolerant people amongst us (like me) and tea. That would be perfect.

Friendly and helpful staff, delicious breakfast! Thank you for making my first trip to Paris delightful!

Promotions like walking tours and pub crawls should be promoted by the staff

Although the staff was quite nice, we had a very disorganized experience here. The location was not amazing, not horrible. The walls are paper thin...

Fantastic! Staff are really friendly and it's in an amazing location. Any one who complains should probably fork out some more money and stay in a hotel because this hostel is amazing value for money and only a nice walk away from the main attractions. Thanks guys!

The receptionist spokeEnglish and was helpful with setting up WiiFii, telling us about the metro, and nearby cafe. It was a ways from the major sites in Paris, but the Metro was easy to use and a good price. Overall, a nice place to stay.

Breakfast includes bread, butter, sweet, croasane, juice and coffee/tea. No cheese :(

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Bulgaria

The hostel was overall okay. It was relatively clean and the staff was okay. The shower flooded our room and when the staff was told, they didnt do anything to help us and could not provide us with more towels. On the second day the elevator got stuck between the 5th and 6th floor. The elevator itself is rather small but works to go to the 5th floor. Communal shower small but rather clean. Did not try breakfast so can't give an opinion there. Wifi very spotty, cannot be connected to two devices

• 28th Jul 2014

The reception at night is horrible, i was talked with friends and back late.....he opened the door, asked me why so late, and tried to touch my hair, my face in the same time, it is really uncomfortable..... The hot water of the hostel is not really stable, too.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6