Perfect Hostel Reviews

39 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

Had a very nice time at Perfect Hostel. Friendly, helpful staff, good location, good WiFi connection. See you next time! One thing: please consider adding rice crackers to breakfast for the gluten intolerant people amongst us (like me) and tea. That would be perfect.

Promotions like walking tours and pub crawls should be promoted by the staff

Although the staff was quite nice, we had a very disorganized experience here. The location was not amazing, not horrible. The walls are paper thin...

Fantastic! Staff are really friendly and it's in an amazing location. Any one who complains should probably fork out some more money and stay in a hotel because this hostel is amazing value for money and only a nice walk away from the main attractions. Thanks guys!

The receptionist spokeEnglish and was helpful with setting up WiiFii, telling us about the metro, and nearby cafe. It was a ways from the major sites in Paris, but the Metro was easy to use and a good price. Overall, a nice place to stay.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Breakfast includes bread, butter, sweet, croasane, juice and coffee/tea. No cheese :(

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Bulgaria

The hostel was overall okay. It was relatively clean and the staff was okay. The shower flooded our room and when the staff was told, they didnt do anything to help us and could not provide us with more towels. On the second day the elevator got stuck between the 5th and 6th floor. The elevator itself is rather small but works to go to the 5th floor. Communal shower small but rather clean. Did not try breakfast so can't give an opinion there. Wifi very spotty, cannot be connected to two devices

• 28th Jul 2014

The reception at night is horrible, i was talked with friends and back late.....he opened the door, asked me why so late, and tried to touch my hair, my face in the same time, it is really uncomfortable..... The hot water of the hostel is not really stable, too.

Good - Near metro station - Card key access and free lock for lockers - Friendly staff - Free WIFI - Lots of people to mix with Could be improved - Limited Hot water in showers and disgusting non-slip towels on floor in shower cubicles - sink in rooms not helpful for early sleepers or late risers - one toilet per floor

Day staff are knowledgeable and very friendly / helpful. Location makes it easy to get to most of the places one is interested in seeing in Paris. It's also an easy walk from Gare du Nord, one of the transport hubs in Paris. The location is a bit noisy since it sits right on the street and is subject to the sounds of city traffic and partiers. All in all it's central, easy to access & clean. Good value for money.

• 25th Jul 2014

It was nice to be there.

Apart from the shower it was good.

Perfectly happy with my stay, I feel as if I got what I paid for. My only criticism would be that directly outside the hostel there could be a sign at eye level to show it's position and perhaps signs in the local area too, the locations good but hard to find.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great place in a good location for budget travelers. My biggest issues was the lack of available bathroom facilities. There just weren't enough bathrooms and showers to meet the capacity of the building, and the facilities were very small. Other than that, I was satisfied and I met some very nice people.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Great location with just very short distance from Montmarte, Sacre Coeur, metro station and there's a supermarket on the opposite side and also has cheap drinks from the machine. However, still has shortage of some facilities such as plug socket (only two in 4 beds dorm) and there's no shower room on my floor. The lock of my room's door also didn't work very good. After all, with reasonably price, it's still worth for a short stay in the heart of Paris.

The internet was really bad and there wasn't hot water all the time. The rest was ok

There was good value in this hostel for the amount of money we paid. It was a bit difficult to find with the banner very high up on the building, but I guess this is just a Parisian thing to do when all of your buildings are so close together. We really enjoyed our stay! It was nice having our own bathroom, and the small breakfast every morning was a good way to start the day. However, with how hot it can get in the summer months, it may be a good idea to have fans in the rooms.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

this place is far from perfect! the rooms are dark and run down and beds uncomfortable. the whole hostel looks like it's about to fall down and hasn't been cleaned for years. there was only two toilets and showers per floor, the showers were so small and you could bearly move in them. This place is way over priced and one of the worst hostels I've stayed in. We would have found alternate accommodation however we were there for a long weekend and there was nothing else available. avoid this place

Our experience in the so called Perfect hostel was a disappointment. The staff was not friendly, I arrived earlier than the rest of the group (we were 6) and they didnt let me in unless I pay for the one-week stay of the whole group. Our room was so small that we were unable to open our luggage and we had to jump over our bags to be able to walk in the room. The location was also not the best, it is close to the metro but its not a convenient metro line and you always have to switch lines..

• 7th Jul 2014