Perfect Hostel Reviews

39 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

I loved staying here. The staff were so helpful and friendly. It is very Central and safe area. I loved it here.

• 21st Apr 2015

good overall

• 19th Apr 2015

Staff are very helpful and friendly, Free breakfast from 7 to 9.

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Philippines

They haven't got a kitchen. It's just a room with a microwave oven, some tables and chairs and a kitchen sink. No cooker or pan. By the way, the room they gave us (a double room with shared facilities) was nice and clean. The view from the sixth floor is beautiful.

Nothing to complain

Everybody was exceptionally helpful and nice to us. And even though there was some construction work going on everything was clean and they only worked at hours that didn't disturb anybody. Definitely recommendable.

• 7th Apr 2015

We spent 4 nights at Perfect Hostel. We loved the Montmartre setting but it is a bit far from some of the main tourist attractions, if that's what is important to you. We got to know the Metro very well. Most of the staff were very helpful, but there was at least 1 who would do absolutely nothing while manning the front desk. It was clean, and fresh towels are given daily. There is no comfortable lounge/common area though.

Sadly not the whole hostel is renovated yet. The pictures only show the new rooms, not the older ones. Everything was clean though the bathroom and bedroom were in a very used and worn out condition. But for the prices it was fine. A quick breakfast with coffee and packed croissants was included. Nothin special but ok. The hostel is inbetween 2 metro station that are both not right in front of it. I expected them to be closer, you walk between 5-10min.

• 3rd Apr 2015

I was very happy with Perfect Hostel. Everything you need is included in the price. The towels are a bit small and my room only had one outlet, which was definitely inadequate for four beds. The only thing besides that was that it is in a somewhat sketchy neighborhood- not bad enough to be a problem if you're in a group, but as a woman traveling alone I was a bit uncomfortable with that. Nonetheless, the hostel has good security and good staff. I would recommend it.

you can hear everything from the rooms around. Fortunatelly everybody realized about it and my neighbors were quite

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Mexico

No c ommon room! You can't meet people there.. I'd recommend it only for closed groups! Breakfast guy is wonderful though...

it is to noise, you can hear everything :(

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

My friend and I spent all of 30 minutes in this hostel and it almost ruined our trip. The reviews seemed good, but our experience was nothing like that. The hostel is under construction at the moment, leaving no running water in the bathroom sink we used and while that's annoying, that is not the main problem with this hostel. The receptionist was unbelievably rude to us and that is the main reason we decided not to stay in the hostel that night, and instead stayed in Woodstock across the way.

• 11th Mar 2015

The Hostel was under renovation, but they were very nice and helpful. The guy doing the night shift was very friendly and available all the time. The new rooms are better , but you can hear whats going on in the other rooms... Breakfast was a nice moment to meet people. On our way back from Holland we had to wait for a few hours to our next flight and without hesitation they allow us to leave our lugagge there without us being staying there that day. We are very thankfull!

great location, nice accommodations, clean, organized, secure and has a great staff, very polite, kind and always available to attend any request.

Very Nice Staff, really great room. Common areas very clean. Five stars hostel.

The Hostel was under renovation. When it is done it will be much better than now!

If walls were thicker, the hostel would truly be perfect.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The room was very nice and clean, the staff was friendly, and the breakfast was okay.

• 16th Feb 2015

Friendliness by staff is essential to me and lovely Chantal, certainly was very helpful and approachable.

« first « Prev 1 2 3