Perfect Hostel Reviews

39 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

Very good and clean private rooms. The breakfast is also good for a hostel, and the lady in the desk is really nice and helpful. I just had a problem with my towel, they took it by mistake while cleaning the room, but they gave me a new one as they couldn't find it. In spite of that, it was a nice place to stay, near supermarket, metro and bakery, so I would really recommend it.

Very convenient location, could walk to Sacre Coeur in 5 mins, Champs Élysées in 30 mins, lots of bakeries

Staff was amazing, good location (close to the metro), and affordable (for paris). Breakfast was very small, showers were not on every floor. Would stay again.

• 9th Apr 2014

I loved the place! It was very clean and warm!

• 8th Apr 2014

This was a great hostel to come back to after a long day of sightseeing. Perfectly located close to Sacre Coeur, Moulin Rouge, and 2 metro stations - Gare du Nord being the central one to go anywhere in the city. Staff were really nice. Breakfast was basic but good. Safe area, quiet hostel. Showers had good pressure and room to change. Only 1 toilet/floor - can be difficult to wait. Pillows could be thicker, but beds always made and room always clean. A perfect stay in Paris for sure!

I was very happy with my stay at Perfect Hostel. I was in a four bed dormitory, and I had a locker to store my belongings. The room also had its own (clean) bathroom and shower. The hostel is very close to the Metro, which with one transfer will get you right to the middle of Paris. I feel as though I paid a very fair rate, especially considering breakfast was included. The staff had varying levels of English proficiency and friendliness when I tried to ask questions.

• 6th Apr 2014

We had a great stay at the Perfect Hostel. The staff were extremely helpful and very friendly. All the facilities worked properly like the wifi and the shower, which can be a bit dodgy in other places. The only criticism would be the small size of the three person bedroom, but this was not much of a problem for a short stay.

• 4th Apr 2014

Nice stay, but it is far from the main attractions in paris. The metro and transport only run until 12 in the evening. It os more a hotel than a hostel. No common areas. Breakfast is poor.

We loved this hostel, the room was spacious and very comfortable, the facilities are very neat and clean and the staff very friendly! The location is awesome, in the heart of Montmartre, the most beautiful neighborhood in Paris, and just a short walk from Sacre Coeur.

I loved my stay here! The staff were wonderful and very helpful, the location is nicely located near Montmartre and is an easy walk to some of the main sights, and being served breakfast was a nice change of pace. I also really liked that the rooms were smaller and the balcony was lovely. I would definitely come back.

Absolutely wonderful experience. The staff were so friendly and helpful. We arrived early on a night bus and they did an awesome job of getting into a room earlier than check in time. Breakfast is as it down meal with coffee, juice and warm chocolate croissants. Rooms were spacious with a sink and lockers. Our room had a small balcony. Showers were great and hot! Totally recommend this a thousand times over.

Price was great, the bed was fine, the room had a locker, they include the breakfast (although I didn't take it), shower was good (although it was outside the room), the location was good also (but attention to it is needed, not right outside the metro station), the lady in the reception was really, really nice to me (something weird in Paris). My only complaint is the towel, they include it in the price and is sooo small, it's almost a towel for the hands.

Is just what you need in a hostel. Is very familiar and very clean. I stayed with my mom for 2 nights and she was also very comfortable. The hostel was quiet and perfect for all age groups. I recommend it.

It's not "Perfect", but in a city of dismal hostel options, Perfect Hostel was a great choice. Their free breakfast (some baguette & jam, pain au chocolat, tea/coffee and OJ) is a great way to start the day; the dorms are spacious, clean and light; and it's in a great part of the city where you can really walk everywhere, or take the metro if you prefer. Only complaints: the staff aren't very friendly (but there's free wifi to find the answers to your questions) and there's no sink in the toilet

This realy was the 'perfect' hostel. Thank you.

• 19th Mar 2014

Ther hostel was just like it´s name, perfect If what you need is a place to spend the night while in Paris, very clean and a very good location.

• 11th Mar 2014
  • Chile

Walls were like paper! Made it impossible to sleep with other people's conversations (even when they were talking fairly quietly!) and the noise of passing traffic. Only stay here if you are an extremely heavy sleeper..I thought I was until I stayed here! Other than that a nice hostel.

• 11th Mar 2014

Very good hostel. It's according with the price. Good breakfast. The guy who works at night at the reception is really nice and helpful. There is a small market in front of the hostel. And a metro station in a few minutes away. The rooms are a little bit small but they are renewing and it's look really nice despite this.

very clean, staff friendly, room basic but comfortable, location good, would stay there again.

• 8th Mar 2014

First time in Paris , and I really scored with my room on the sixth floor . An absolutely beautiful view of the Paris skyline , albeit , not towards the Eiffel Tower , etc. , etc. but that didn't bother me in the least . Just being in Paris and listening to the locals speaking to each other at street level , was all that I needed . Very quiet location as it is located in a residential area . Some excellent pastry shops right in the immediate area . Close to the Metro , Louvre etc. , etc.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4