Perfect Hostel Reviews

39 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

I didnt stay. I booked 2 nights in a mixed dorm back in May or June and on checking in was told I would have to move rooms after the first night. This was completely unacceptable so I asked for a full refund and went across the street.

Good location, very French breakfast, good room with balcony. Could be better luggage storage and nicer toilet but it wasn't bad - just simple.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Had a very nice time at Perfect Hostel. Friendly, helpful staff, good location, good WiFi connection. See you next time! One thing: please consider adding rice crackers to breakfast for the gluten intolerant people amongst us (like me) and tea. That would be perfect.

Friendly and helpful staff, delicious breakfast! Thank you for making my first trip to Paris delightful!

Promotions like walking tours and pub crawls should be promoted by the staff

Although the staff was quite nice, we had a very disorganized experience here. The location was not amazing, not horrible. The walls are paper thin...

Fantastic! Staff are really friendly and it's in an amazing location. Any one who complains should probably fork out some more money and stay in a hotel because this hostel is amazing value for money and only a nice walk away from the main attractions. Thanks guys!

The receptionist spokeEnglish and was helpful with setting up WiiFii, telling us about the metro, and nearby cafe. It was a ways from the major sites in Paris, but the Metro was easy to use and a good price. Overall, a nice place to stay.

Breakfast includes bread, butter, sweet, croasane, juice and coffee/tea. No cheese :(

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Bulgaria

The hostel was overall okay. It was relatively clean and the staff was okay. The shower flooded our room and when the staff was told, they didnt do anything to help us and could not provide us with more towels. On the second day the elevator got stuck between the 5th and 6th floor. The elevator itself is rather small but works to go to the 5th floor. Communal shower small but rather clean. Did not try breakfast so can't give an opinion there. Wifi very spotty, cannot be connected to two devices

• 28th Jul 2014

The reception at night is horrible, i was talked with friends and back late.....he opened the door, asked me why so late, and tried to touch my hair, my face in the same time, it is really uncomfortable..... The hot water of the hostel is not really stable, too.

Good - Near metro station - Card key access and free lock for lockers - Friendly staff - Free WIFI - Lots of people to mix with Could be improved - Limited Hot water in showers and disgusting non-slip towels on floor in shower cubicles - sink in rooms not helpful for early sleepers or late risers - one toilet per floor

Day staff are knowledgeable and very friendly / helpful. Location makes it easy to get to most of the places one is interested in seeing in Paris. It's also an easy walk from Gare du Nord, one of the transport hubs in Paris. The location is a bit noisy since it sits right on the street and is subject to the sounds of city traffic and partiers. All in all it's central, easy to access & clean. Good value for money.

• 25th Jul 2014

It was nice to be there.

Apart from the shower it was good.

Perfectly happy with my stay, I feel as if I got what I paid for. My only criticism would be that directly outside the hostel there could be a sign at eye level to show it's position and perhaps signs in the local area too, the locations good but hard to find.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great place in a good location for budget travelers. My biggest issues was the lack of available bathroom facilities. There just weren't enough bathrooms and showers to meet the capacity of the building, and the facilities were very small. Other than that, I was satisfied and I met some very nice people.

• 23rd Jul 2014

I have been extremely disappointed about this hostel. After a 26 hours flight, we were poorly welcomed by a man at the reception, but it was nothing compared to the woman there the morning after. She was extremely rude, accusing me of booking a female room when I was with a boy. I proved her by showing my booking confirmation online that I did book a mixed dorm, but she didn't apologize and kept raising her voice! Then she was just ignoring us, never said hello, thank you for your stay or anyth

• 22nd Jul 2014

Great location with just very short distance from Montmarte, Sacre Coeur, metro station and there's a supermarket on the opposite side and also has cheap drinks from the machine. However, still has shortage of some facilities such as plug socket (only two in 4 beds dorm) and there's no shower room on my floor. The lock of my room's door also didn't work very good. After all, with reasonably price, it's still worth for a short stay in the heart of Paris.

The internet was really bad and there wasn't hot water all the time. The rest was ok

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6