Perfect Hostel Reviews

39 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

Had a fantastic holiday. The room was very clean and beds comfortable.Room cleaned daily with new towels.The staff were very helpful. Close to metro for longer journeys but did walk to some and found extra things as a result. Excellent value for money.

Not a hostel like normal ones. Not much atmosphere and no facilities. However if you don't need a kitchen and you don't want to meet people then it's pretty perfect Though a person in my dorm was cooking in the room and that was really awkward and made me uncomfortable.

Wasnt clean enough and the nighttime staff made us feel uncomfortable! loverly lady in the day however.

• 16th Jun 2014

Couldn't fault the room, very clean, and shower and toilet facilities were good although maybe more than one toilet per floor would be better. Breakfast isn't great but it's free so can't complain! Staff were friendly and I felt happy to leave my things securely in my room. Also our view was gorgeous!

An older hostel, but clean. The staff were helpful. There was an older man there who harassed me EVERY time I used the kitchen (I stayed here 4 nights). He told me off for everything like using the wrong towel to dry dishes, missing a crumb on the table, for not using the right bin etc. Not a good atmosphere at all and made me not like my stay as much as he was extremely rude to me every time I stepped foot in the kitchen (PS, kitchen is just for sandwiches etc you can't cook in there)

I liked this hostel. It was quaint. And the rooms were very nice and we had a double doors that opened to the balcony and gave us a nice view of paris. The walls were thin so you can hear noise but I'm a heavy sleeper so no issues. The bathroom was clean but definitely need the sinks closer to the facilities instead of being in the room, it would have been better and more convenient that way. Aside from that it was a nice place to stay in paris.

The location is not that good...very quite at night and as a single female I dare not to walk, better to choose more central hostel, you ll have to switch from one line to another for the metro all the time...no atmosphere I can say, and not really a hostel for youth, I saw people at all ages. Good thing is the room & washroom are clean so I slept well.

The room was clean and the bathroom is well equipped. With Breakfast. Lack of atmosphere.

De locatie is prima, midden in Montmarte, erg leuk (metro vlakbij). Het hostel is verouderd en gehorig, maar de prijs/kwaliteit klopt, het is erg schoon en het personeel vriendelijk. Het ontbijt is wat karig, maar bakker en supermarkt om de hoek! Prima verblijf gehad.

• 6th Jun 2014

Very clean and simple!

• 5th Jun 2014

Great little place right in Montmartre, in a cool building to boot. Good free breakfast and INCREDIBLY sweet staff (woman at the front desk whose name I didn't catch, thank you). Definitely punches above the price.

We were good there.Friendly and helpful personel, good location, everything worked fine. I would like to suggest two small improvements; a couple of hooks to hang your towels on in the room and someting to put your soap and hairschampoo on in the showers. Our greetings to the personel at Perfect Hotel !

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Sweden
  • Couple, 41+

The hostel is quite good in value for money, because Paris is expensive City and every places are far each others, also if we compare with anothers European´s cities, it isn´t one of the best, because is far of the any tourist place and the building is a bit old. The wifi is really good.

You never sleep alone in the Perfect Hostel! But that is because of the bed bugs. Very friendly staff though, Brace yourself, bites are coming.

Perfect hostel ,hotel is a very good hotel to live. The rooms are good , clean The staff is very good persons , friendly . they are ready to help you at any time I hope to book again in this hotel for a longer period Ibrahim shams

Nice location, near the Sacra Coer and Monmarte area. Located near restaurants, supermarkets, fruit stalls, and bars. Sound prooffing is a problem as you can hear peole running around and slamming the doors in the night.

My stay was perfect.

Enjoyed my stay here. Christine at the front desk was very kind to me and very helpful. The walls are a bit thin and people can sometimes be noisy but I guess that's the way a hostel is. Also, the breakfast but it was a good amount for being included! I spiced mine up with banana and peanut butter most mornings. It was in a good location—close to metro stops and Velib outposts. (I recommend utilizing Velib to ride around the city.) Anyway, I recommend Perfect Hostel. Lives up to the name!

We got a lovely big room for two of us. The lady in reception who checked us in was very helpful too. Very close to gard du nord! Only downside was that it was loud in the mornings on the street outside, but that's to be expected in Paris!

Staff were a bit of oddballs but they were helpful. Breakfast was a bit awkward as they come serve you.