Perfect Hostel Reviews

39 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

Good stay, simple hostel, everything you need.

• 30th Jul 2015

Great hostel with really friendly and helpful staff.

We had a pleasant stay here. We checked in very late and the guy at the desk was very nice and very helpful. Couldn't find the showers though. Overall a great spot.

The staff weren't so friendly. Pretty basic hostel. No bars or barely any common area downstairs and the bathroom situation was a bit strange with a separated sink and toilet. And only one electricity outlet for the whole room.

free breakfast is okay, lots of bread. If you want more substantial go ahead and go out.

Only stayed for a night but the staff was helpful when asked and beds were alright. Not enough plugs in the room.

Bedroom, communal shower & bathroom were spotless, very impressed. Lots of information leaflets available for tourists which was incredibly useful. I throughly enjoyed my stay at Perfect Hostel. However, while making my booking I was asked to specify a check in time, and when I arrived I was told I would be unable to check in for three hours after my specified time, which was an inconvenience. Despite this I enjoyed staying at Perfect Hostel & will be returning in the future. Great value.

• 20th Jul 2015

Great location near underground station. Friendly staff. Rooms are small but very clean. Would stay here again.

I had a really nice time at this hostel. Breakfast was fine and I found it easy to meet people being in a smaller room size. The only issue I had was that there was only one shower and one toilet for an entire floor of occupants - this was insufficient, although facilities were kept clean

Walking distance to sacre coeur and moulin rouge, close to metro. Hard to meet people, pretty quiet. Clean and quiet at night. Staff 24hours, helpfull but didnt go out of there way.

The staff were probably some of the nicest and most helpful people. The location is great, being close to many cafes and transportation methods, as well as Sacre Coeur. Would highly recommend.

• 13th Jul 2015

I liked very much my stay there, although I didn't spend much time in the hostel. The staff was nice, breakfast was simple, but good. Showers were good, although there wasn't any showers on the floor I was in. Hostel is good located! Weird that the bathrooms didn't have a sink, but there was a sink in the room.

I was arrange into a room full of girls. It suppose to arrange me in a same gender room while the hostel not full

Having been to a number of hostels in Paris either with family or groups this one stands out for helpfullness of staff, quality of room and location. Our private triple room was perfect for two, bathroom good just like the French breakfast (you can get a fill up on coffee and more baguette if you like). IThere are "travaux" going on during the day and water is blocked for a while but you tend to use the room for a short night's sleep only anyway when in Paris so practice tolerance and enjoy.

Really clean and nice hostel. Good location as it was really close to a metro and we were always 2 metro stops from anywhere we wanted to be.

Nice place, friendly and helpful staff and good location. Toilet didn't have a sink and they were redecorating the place, but still a good place to sleep with breakfast. Would recommend this place for backpackers

A beautiful hostel and Chantal on reception was very helpful and friendly despite being very busy. the rooms were clean, well presented and the breakfast was good. On the down side, the bathrooms were too small and had no sink. There wasn't really a communal area to relax away from the bedrooms or use wifi or make phone calls. The night porter was exceptionally rude. He seemed to find every request and mere presence of guests an inconvenience and kept locking people out.

• 22nd Jun 2015

the only sink is in the room, there's no sink in toilet which is really strange and inconvenient. no kitchen but they have a microwave and kettle and tableware which is really nice. Nice neighbourhood, close to metro.

This hostel, while in a good location, did not leave me with a good experience. To start off with, there is no atmosphere or place to hang out here, so if you're traveling alone you'll most likely stay that way. Not great for younger travelers. Small crowded rooms, but excellent wifi. There was construction going on 24/7 outside my room which was annoying. But beautiful neighborhood with lots to do around.

beds very uncomfortable with squeaky frames. WiFi good. staff spoke very poor English and not helpful at all. close to a metro stop, metro pretty much needed to get to major sights