Perfect Hostel Reviews

39 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

Great updates to former hotel;it is getting better each time we stay here. One thing: in updating, you forgot to put a toilet paper holder on the wall in 538! Staff is the most friendly and helpful of any hostel/hotel anywhere. Merci, Chantal, nous sommes arrives a CDG sans difficulte et bien a l'heure! Susan & Nick Hope to visit again many more times.

• 24th May 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Good place to stay, but hard to find with their instructions

An excellent visit with extremely helpful staff throughout in a nice quiet part of Paris. We would certainly come again. Also very good value for money and conveniently near to le Gard du Nord. The breakfast service was also superb. Thank you such a good week end. Christopher and Jennifer Williams

• 22nd May 2015
  • Couple, 41+

The recepcionist was very kind and friendly, but the breakfast staff not so much. I did not know that the breakfast was not self service, and when i tried to serve myself, they almost attacked me and my friend with the ''evil look'', and in general the variety of the food was very poor, no fruit or cereal, just coffee/milk or orange juice(from the box) and bread and a ''pain au chocolait", not very healthy. The bathroom and the showers areas were too smal. But the rest was nice.

• 21st May 2015
  • Portugal

The reception when Chantal was in charge was very amazing and friendly. The rooms were too noisy. The bathroom has no approprierate ventilation specially in the sanitars. Guys from the breakfast were not working in a good mude. The localization was fine and people in the coffee room/kitchen were very friendly. Internet was oK!

This hostel was great! The woman who checked us in was very helpful and funny, and gave us some great tips! While it is located outside of the city center, and is therefore far from many tourist locations, the neighborhood is great! Its location wasn't a problem, as it is close to a Metro station, making it easy to take a quick trip to Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower or the Louvre. A friend in I were staying in a two person private room at a great price and it was very clean and spacious!

This place is in need of a welcoming area where people can sit on couches or talk etc, as with hostel rooms you can't always just relax while people may still be sleeping. This may be happening with the new renovations, but I am not sure. One other issue was that there were only two powerpoints in the hostel room between 4 people. This is an issue, as everyone wants to charge their phones or cameras etc at the end of the day. May want to use extension cords.

• 8th May 2015

I loved staying here! It was a comfortable place to come back to, and the fact that there was no curfew was excellent for me. The staff were extremely helpful and very nice people. There were a few things that could be annoying for some, like the toilet and sink in separate rooms and the towels were very small, but I enjoyed my stay overall very much and would come back in a heartbeat! :)

The staff was so lovely and I have no idea how they can provide such a good service for such a low price! Definitely one of the best hostels I've been to in Europe

The hostel is in a good location if you want to go to the moulin rouge, also not far from the metro.

Great location and the provided directions to the hostel were fabulous - we would have spent much longer figuring out the metro. The staff was very helpful, although it definitely helped that we spoke more than rudimentary french, and accommodating. Construction is still going on but we didn't find it too loud. Breakfast is served during a convenient time and is lovely. The Montmartre area feels very safe with lots of cafes and restaurants around, in addition to shops. A delightful stay.

• 21st Apr 2015

I loved staying here. The staff were so helpful and friendly. It is very Central and safe area. I loved it here.

• 21st Apr 2015

good overall

Staff are very helpful and friendly, Free breakfast from 7 to 9.

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Philippines

Great little hostel in a nice area. Especially good that I was able to get in there after the drama with the other place I had originally booked.

They haven't got a kitchen. It's just a room with a microwave oven, some tables and chairs and a kitchen sink. No cooker or pan. By the way, the room they gave us (a double room with shared facilities) was nice and clean. The view from the sixth floor is beautiful.

Nothing to complain

Everybody was exceptionally helpful and nice to us. And even though there was some construction work going on everything was clean and they only worked at hours that didn't disturb anybody. Definitely recommendable.

• 7th Apr 2015

We spent 4 nights at Perfect Hostel. We loved the Montmartre setting but it is a bit far from some of the main tourist attractions, if that's what is important to you. We got to know the Metro very well. Most of the staff were very helpful, but there was at least 1 who would do absolutely nothing while manning the front desk. It was clean, and fresh towels are given daily. There is no comfortable lounge/common area though.

Sadly not the whole hostel is renovated yet. The pictures only show the new rooms, not the older ones. Everything was clean though the bathroom and bedroom were in a very used and worn out condition. But for the prices it was fine. A quick breakfast with coffee and packed croissants was included. Nothin special but ok. The hostel is inbetween 2 metro station that are both not right in front of it. I expected them to be closer, you walk between 5-10min.

• 3rd Apr 2015