Perfect Hostel Reviews

39 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

Ok for short stays.

The shower in the private double room was broken and it is very uncomfortable trying to shower while holding an unmounted shower head. The staff were fantastic though.

Good location -quite easy to access Public transport .Breakfast was very repetitive .

• 23rd Sep 2014

Great place to stay, the staff were very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this place for sure. The staff were reliable and great value for money.

• 21st Sep 2014
  • Azerbaijan

The lady at the reception (Chantal) is more than professional and very helpful, the stay was wonderful near to the metro and bus station.

The hostel overall was ok. I was looking for something affordable where I could have a good night sleep and that is exactly what this hostel is. My room and bathroom were clean, my breakfast consisted of coffee, a French baguette and a chocolate croissant which was ok with me. One thing I didn't really like is that you have to hand in the key on your way out then request the key upon your return to the hostel. Also after 1am they close the doors so you have to ring and wait for them to open.

• 14th Sep 2014

Really lovely hostel where was so clean. Atmosphere was so friendly. Staff was helpful. Wifi was fast to get internet

Great to have breakfast included. Staff were very helpful and spoke good English. We really enjoyed our stay.

It was my second time in this hostel. Good location, nice staff... I do recommend this place.

Nice, clean place. Breakfast was nice. Location isn't the greatest but there are two bus route that go pretty close to the place that will take you to Notre Dame area or close to the Eiffel Tower. Showers were hot but small, my wife and I are tall but skinny and we both complained about shower getting turned off because of bumping it.

The place is quite correct, its a good choice when you're traveling to Paris with a small budget.

No hot water. Staff is not friendly. Room was nice and had a balcony and very clean. Wifi was strong but getting the code was sometimes a hassle

Front desk gal, Chantal, is tres professional and personable.

• 25th Aug 2014

Nothing to complain about. I spend 4 days in a 4 bed room: cleaners every day, private bathroom, polite staff, clean place and close to subway and markets! When coming back to Paris, I will definitely stay there again!

The hotel is according with the price! The location is really near of metro (less 5 min). About the locker, it isn't safe because you need to leave your luggage in a disorganise room, however I have no problems with my baggage. The breakfast was taste.

• 24th Aug 2014

I didnt stay. I booked 2 nights in a mixed dorm back in May or June and on checking in was told I would have to move rooms after the first night. This was completely unacceptable so I asked for a full refund and went across the street.

Good location, very French breakfast, good room with balcony. Could be better luggage storage and nicer toilet but it wasn't bad - just simple.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Had a very nice time at Perfect Hostel. Friendly, helpful staff, good location, good WiFi connection. See you next time! One thing: please consider adding rice crackers to breakfast for the gluten intolerant people amongst us (like me) and tea. That would be perfect.

Friendly and helpful staff, delicious breakfast! Thank you for making my first trip to Paris delightful!

Promotions like walking tours and pub crawls should be promoted by the staff