Perfect Hostel Reviews

39 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

I had great time in this hostel So clean. They change towel every day. Location so near to everything. Securyty excellent. I will recomment it to Everyone Who want to have great time in Paris. Thanks millions I will be backs Next year.

Nice staff. Good beds.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Finland

The price is not high, but the room is too small to be accepted. Do not book room without bathroom!

• 11th Oct 2014
  • China

Beautiful and clean. Simple. Good breakfast, strange though that it was served not just a buffet.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Iceland

I loved that you could walk out onto a little patio from our room, gave us fresh air n could hear the sounds of the city. Somehow I got extremely lost every time I came to n from the hotel. And 1 bathroom for each floor made each of my showers icy cold

The lady on the front desk was nice but the people serving breakfast were unfriendly. This hostel didn't have any facilities to comment on but it was clean and in a good location

Hostel is in badly need of updating with paint peeling and dated furniture. Walls are paper thin especially in the bathroom so much so that you can hear a fart from next door. Keyless entry to room is the only plus apart from staff.

Good price and wonderful staff!

Ok for short stays.

The shower in the private double room was broken and it is very uncomfortable trying to shower while holding an unmounted shower head. The staff were fantastic though.

Good location -quite easy to access Public transport .Breakfast was very repetitive .

• 23rd Sep 2014

Great place to stay, the staff were very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this place for sure. The staff were reliable and great value for money.

• 21st Sep 2014
  • Azerbaijan

The lady at the reception (Chantal) is more than professional and very helpful, the stay was wonderful near to the metro and bus station.

The hostel overall was ok. I was looking for something affordable where I could have a good night sleep and that is exactly what this hostel is. My room and bathroom were clean, my breakfast consisted of coffee, a French baguette and a chocolate croissant which was ok with me. One thing I didn't really like is that you have to hand in the key on your way out then request the key upon your return to the hostel. Also after 1am they close the doors so you have to ring and wait for them to open.

• 14th Sep 2014

Really lovely hostel where was so clean. Atmosphere was so friendly. Staff was helpful. Wifi was fast to get internet

Great to have breakfast included. Staff were very helpful and spoke good English. We really enjoyed our stay.

It was my second time in this hostel. Good location, nice staff... I do recommend this place.

Nice, clean place. Breakfast was nice. Location isn't the greatest but there are two bus route that go pretty close to the place that will take you to Notre Dame area or close to the Eiffel Tower. Showers were hot but small, my wife and I are tall but skinny and we both complained about shower getting turned off because of bumping it.

The place is quite correct, its a good choice when you're traveling to Paris with a small budget.

No hot water. Staff is not friendly. Room was nice and had a balcony and very clean. Wifi was strong but getting the code was sometimes a hassle