Perfect Hostel Reviews

39 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

Was there for 4 days, close to subway not too farcfrom anything , all in all enjoyed my stay and weekend

• 7th Nov 2014

I've stayed in a lot of hostels, and I gotta say the layout of this place sucks. The sinks are in the rooms, so if anyone is using the sink or using a hairdryer, everyone gets to listen! Old wooden staircase reverberates the whole building. Pretty much no area to hang out except some chairs next to the vending machines. Otherwise the location was decent, place was clean, and you can't beat the price!

The wifi was really slow

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • India

Staff rude and unhelpful.

The staff was extremely helpful. I had made a mistake in my booking, and they totally bent over backwards to accommodate me as best as they could.

Visited here in late October for reading week for 3 days. We originally booked for 3 beds in the dorms but got upgraded to a private 4 bedroom for free in order to accommodate their other bookings, so that was a nice surprise! The facilities were nice and clean, never had any problems with using the showers or the toilet and the beds were made every day. Having the free small breakfast was also nice. Location was great, close to metros, and Montmartre is a great area to explore!

Hard to find at first once out of subway which if funny since it is only 2 blocks away. Near supermarket, laundry, and good bakeries. Staff friendly. Rooms, tiny. First room had cracked chipped ceiling and mystery stain on bed- then they moved us randomly to another room for the next two night. It was live able. Anyway, You won't be in the room most of the time, you should be exploring Paris! No outside space. Towels included. Breakfast coffee, toast, jam the basics

• 26th Oct 2014

People and staff were kind of rude. It is not our first time in Paris, so we know what to expect. But attention and customer service was no good at all.

Breakfast could be better!

• 24th Oct 2014

Beds were a bit small, but I appreciated the sink in the room. The bathrooms were unfortunate however, because the toilets were in a space smaller than a closet, and there was only one shower every other floor. So it was not optimal. Also, it is far away from the city center, and you have to take the metro to get to the city center from the hostel. T

I had great time in this hostel So clean. They change towel every day. Location so near to everything. Securyty excellent. I will recomment it to Everyone Who want to have great time in Paris. Thanks millions I will be backs Next year.

Nice staff. Good beds.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Finland

The price is not high, but the room is too small to be accepted. Do not book room without bathroom!

• 11th Oct 2014
  • China

Beautiful and clean. Simple. Good breakfast, strange though that it was served not just a buffet.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Iceland

I loved that you could walk out onto a little patio from our room, gave us fresh air n could hear the sounds of the city. Somehow I got extremely lost every time I came to n from the hotel. And 1 bathroom for each floor made each of my showers icy cold

The lady on the front desk was nice but the people serving breakfast were unfriendly. This hostel didn't have any facilities to comment on but it was clean and in a good location

Hostel is in badly need of updating with paint peeling and dated furniture. Walls are paper thin especially in the bathroom so much so that you can hear a fart from next door. Keyless entry to room is the only plus apart from staff.

Good price and wonderful staff!

Ok for short stays.

The shower in the private double room was broken and it is very uncomfortable trying to shower while holding an unmounted shower head. The staff were fantastic though.