Perfect Hostel Reviews

39 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

The bed were kind of hard, if you have a double bed you only get one skinny pillow. Which was weird. It could also get kind of loud at night. But other than that it was a great place to stay, breakfast was really good too.

Really a perfect hostel for this price and the location near gare du nord is also great; good food around and also at least one nightshop. I would come back.

Great Hostel/Hotel! Very close to Gare du Nord and Montmatre. Definitely bring a map along, as it is nestled in the back streets and easy to miss a turn. The staff was amazing! They were more than willing to help my boyfriend and I out with directions and even gave us extra bread at breakfast! One thing I thought was odd was that the private rooms had to share the bathrooms and showers with the other privates, and the dorm style rooms had bathrooms en suite. No big deal, but odd. Def recommend!

Room was good. Notice there is only one toitlett per floor, but even though our floor was most likely crowded, we had no big problems with that because each room has one sink within the room and two showers per floor. Brealfast is included and it is good for a hostel and for the price paid. Hostel is located near a Montmartre, which is a good neighborhood to go out. It is about 5 minuts on foot from the metro station Anvers, much closer than the station "Gare du nord". Would recommend,

I cancelled this trip in December 2013, and I sent an email on 12/12/2013 to ask if I can use my deposit ($22.19) in another Hostel location in US sometime in the future, but I have not received response yet.

• 18th Feb 2014

I enjoyed staying in your hostel. The price was good as well as the breakfast, everything was neat and clean. I let my things in a locker so I could walk Paris and sleep in the night not worrying about my luggage. About the location, it's just ok if you have google maps on your phone, Paris is a big city.

• 15th Feb 2014
  • Colombia

The room and bathroom is consider big for Paris hostel. A room for 3 person is given when I booked for 2 person room.

The name is Perfect Hostel, because it is really a perfect hostel. We were there for 3 days. We really loved it. Friendly staff, great ensuites, clean, cosy. We recommended

• 10th Feb 2014

We were fully satisfied. Family of 4

• 2nd Feb 2014
  • Czech Republic

Very nice stuff, good breakfast and everything was very clean. The only disadvantage is that the kitchen doesn't have facilities to cook. Besides that, I recommend the hostel.

Pros: The room was large, the location is excellent (near the metro, in a great neighborhood, near a lot of places to get food), the staff were nice. Cons: The wifi was occasionally pretty slow. It wasn't a problem, but there was only 1 toilet and 2 showers on my floor. The walls are really thin (I had quiet neighbors and could still hear a fair bit from their room and the hall).

This hostel was the best hostel that I stayed. First of all, this hostel is very clean. It changes every towel everyday. And the staff who is woman is very kind. She is good at Enlish, so anyone who can speak english can easily talk with her. And I like your breakfast. It is the most delicious bread. I miss the bread recently. I recommend this hostel who visit paris. Next time, when i visit hostel, I will visit the hostel again. Bye~!!

Chantal the recepcionist,is awesome!!!!always able to help you and give you some advice,she makes our days in France muche better. Breakfast is perfect,orange juice,chocolate croissant,coffe,toast,butter... Hostel is clean and near the Sacre Coeur and Moulin Rouge,Anvers metro stop is pretty close as well. It has a Boulangerie and a supermarket in front and a bus stop at the opposite corner.

• 27th Jan 2014
  • Spain

There were no curtains to keep out the light from the street and the cheap bunk beds made it close to impossible to sleep- when the person on the top bunk bed turned around, it felt like the bed was going to collapse but most of all the room was incredibly hot even during the night.

• 27th Jan 2014

Group of friends for a weekend break and we were all very happy

We emailed the hostel and waited a month for a reply. When we got there they were refurbishing floor 3 which meant a lot of noise. We weren't notified of this before. The hall ways look like they have been recently decorated but in our room there was wall paper hanging off, The partition between the bed and the sink was not attached properly, and the whole room was old. Breakfast was half a baguette and a pain du chocolate. There is only showers on floors 1,3 and 5.

• 21st Jan 2014

It was a nice short stay. The hostel was great, and the staff very dedicated.

People there was very friendly and the location is great (very close to Sacré Coeur and Moulin Rouge), but there's only a toilet in each floor (7 rooms with 4 beds each floor) and 2 showers every two floors.

• 16th Jan 2014
  • Spain

Nice location, clean and value for money

• 16th Jan 2014

It was greate stay!!! Highly recomended!!! I hope to stay again in the future ... :)