Perfect Hostel Reviews

39 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

Apart of the lack of power point for charger (1 per room) . Everything was fine. Clean and neat.

Good hostel with helpful staff. Breakfast was baguette and chocolate croissant. The rooms and bathrooms are very small with the sink in the room as opposed to in the WC. There were lockers in the room but they were too small to fit a backpack. This was the least social hostel I have been to across Europe as no one was ever in the common areas except at breakfast. As a woman traveling alone, I felt very safe at this hostel.

It was a very nice hostel and definitely worth the price. I´d definitely stay there again.

• 28th Jun 2014

Perfect hostel was a great place to stay and perfect for our first experience in Paris. We had a private room and bathroom with a lovely view. Breakfast was a chocolate croissant, coffee, and juice. We were very close to Montmartre (dining, entertainment, shopping). We were also very close to Sacre Coeur and enjoyed the view. We did not take the funicular, but hiked the stairs. Watch out for pick-pocketers trying to sell souvenirs and "bracelets".

Booked private twin. Bedroom was super clean, bed comfy, hot water in shower, bathroom super clean. Breakfast is very small: one third of a baguette with jam and butter, one choc croissant, small orange juice plus tea or coffee. Eating area a little rundown. Social room is dark small uncomfortable and lacks any atmosphere. No one uses it as a result so you won't meet people here. Good for montemarte and sacre Coeur. Metro is not far to get around the rest of Paris.

Everything was nice :)

• 26th Jun 2014
  • El Salvador

Basic older hotel rebadged as a hostal. Decent breakfast included. Location very central to city and trains, metro. Needed a place for my bicycle for the night and at check in staff member not the least helpful and only would let me bring in the wheels at night. Asking a different person later got better results and a storage room for the whole bike Limited space so if you were bike touring as a group your wheels would probably sleep on the street

Lovely room - perfect for a week's visit to Paris. Very convenient for metro stops into the centre of the city and to visiting Sacre Coeur. Good breakfast and very clean facilities but recommend bringing your own towel as only small hand towels are provided. Great hostel overall and good value for money :)

• 23rd Jun 2014

Had a fantastic holiday. The room was very clean and beds comfortable.Room cleaned daily with new towels.The staff were very helpful. Close to metro for longer journeys but did walk to some and found extra things as a result. Excellent value for money.

Not a hostel like normal ones. Not much atmosphere and no facilities. However if you don't need a kitchen and you don't want to meet people then it's pretty perfect Though a person in my dorm was cooking in the room and that was really awkward and made me uncomfortable.

Wasnt clean enough and the nighttime staff made us feel uncomfortable! loverly lady in the day however.

• 16th Jun 2014

Couldn't fault the room, very clean, and shower and toilet facilities were good although maybe more than one toilet per floor would be better. Breakfast isn't great but it's free so can't complain! Staff were friendly and I felt happy to leave my things securely in my room. Also our view was gorgeous!

An older hostel, but clean. The staff were helpful. There was an older man there who harassed me EVERY time I used the kitchen (I stayed here 4 nights). He told me off for everything like using the wrong towel to dry dishes, missing a crumb on the table, for not using the right bin etc. Not a good atmosphere at all and made me not like my stay as much as he was extremely rude to me every time I stepped foot in the kitchen (PS, kitchen is just for sandwiches etc you can't cook in there)

I liked this hostel. It was quaint. And the rooms were very nice and we had a double doors that opened to the balcony and gave us a nice view of paris. The walls were thin so you can hear noise but I'm a heavy sleeper so no issues. The bathroom was clean but definitely need the sinks closer to the facilities instead of being in the room, it would have been better and more convenient that way. Aside from that it was a nice place to stay in paris.

The location is not that good...very quite at night and as a single female I dare not to walk, better to choose more central hostel, you ll have to switch from one line to another for the metro all the time...no atmosphere I can say, and not really a hostel for youth, I saw people at all ages. Good thing is the room & washroom are clean so I slept well.

The room was clean and the bathroom is well equipped. With Breakfast. Lack of atmosphere.

De locatie is prima, midden in Montmarte, erg leuk (metro vlakbij). Het hostel is verouderd en gehorig, maar de prijs/kwaliteit klopt, het is erg schoon en het personeel vriendelijk. Het ontbijt is wat karig, maar bakker en supermarkt om de hoek! Prima verblijf gehad.

• 6th Jun 2014

Very clean and simple!

• 5th Jun 2014

Great little place right in Montmartre, in a cool building to boot. Good free breakfast and INCREDIBLY sweet staff (woman at the front desk whose name I didn't catch, thank you). Definitely punches above the price.

We were good there.Friendly and helpful personel, good location, everything worked fine. I would like to suggest two small improvements; a couple of hooks to hang your towels on in the room and someting to put your soap and hairschampoo on in the showers. Our greetings to the personel at Perfect Hotel !

• 4th Jun 2014