Perfect Hostel Reviews

39 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

I made resevation for the Hotel on the time, but when I arrived they changed me to another room in another building cca. 200 m away from Hotel. This was not so bad but there, I didn't have WiFi and other small things that I payed for. I would come again to this Hotel but I would also take care in advance.

Very clean and the beds were really comfortable. The only place we could find where 4 people could stay in the one room. The breakfast was delicious and so close to the Metro and Sacre Coeur. Little supermarket on the corner and little eateries in the area too. Will stay again on my next visit to Paris.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • New Zealand
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Basic and clean hostel with friendly and helpful staff, it was ok for a few days. Location was fine too, approximately ten minutes from nearest metro station. However the room was small, the walls paper thin so heard neighbouring rooms quite clearly, and showers were tiny. Would probably look elsewhere for future visits.

Simple and quiet. A good place to sleep and have a true French breakfast for a short visit of Paris.

Very good facilities. Good staff. Average Atmosphere.

This hostel is decent if you are looking for something affordable. It seemed to be pretty clean. You're free to come and go 24 hours which is nice. The wifi worked well. One toilet and 2 showers shared between maybe 6 rooms (which wasn't really a problem). Breakfast is included (7:30-9:30AM - includes a baguette with jam and butter, a chocolate croissant, small glass of orange juice, and tea or coffee). I really liked the location. Staff wasn't the friendliest, but not the worst either.

Good place, small rooms, wi-fi working, breakfast ok

The hostel was fine, but something that made a real difference was the receptionist, Marie (if I remember well), from Ivory Coast. She made my, and my friends stay really better. Friendly, Helpfull and really good to chat with! She deserves a real nice raise on her salary, You guys should not let a staff like her away! :) Thanks Marie.

This is a very nice hostel indeed! Great location and only a couple of blocks from Anvers metro station. There are also mini-markets, restaurants and bistros close by. They serve a typical Parisian breakfast (yummy pain au chocolat!) and the staff is very nice and friendly. The rooms are well lit, with a balcony, a small sitting area and accessible Wi-fi. You have to leave the key at the desk whenever you leave the building which is a great security feature. We really enjoyed our stay here.

Very good and clean private rooms. The breakfast is also good for a hostel, and the lady in the desk is really nice and helpful. I just had a problem with my towel, they took it by mistake while cleaning the room, but they gave me a new one as they couldn't find it. In spite of that, it was a nice place to stay, near supermarket, metro and bakery, so I would really recommend it.

Very convenient location, could walk to Sacre Coeur in 5 mins, Champs Élysées in 30 mins, lots of bakeries

Staff was amazing, good location (close to the metro), and affordable (for paris). Breakfast was very small, showers were not on every floor. Would stay again.

Very nice and friendly staff, the breakfast was superb.

I loved the place! It was very clean and warm!

This was a great hostel to come back to after a long day of sightseeing. Perfectly located close to Sacre Coeur, Moulin Rouge, and 2 metro stations - Gare du Nord being the central one to go anywhere in the city. Staff were really nice. Breakfast was basic but good. Safe area, quiet hostel. Showers had good pressure and room to change. Only 1 toilet/floor - can be difficult to wait. Pillows could be thicker, but beds always made and room always clean. A perfect stay in Paris for sure!

I was very happy with my stay at Perfect Hostel. I was in a four bed dormitory, and I had a locker to store my belongings. The room also had its own (clean) bathroom and shower. The hostel is very close to the Metro, which with one transfer will get you right to the middle of Paris. I feel as though I paid a very fair rate, especially considering breakfast was included. The staff had varying levels of English proficiency and friendliness when I tried to ask questions.

• 6th Apr 2014

Expensive for what it was but that's Paris in general. Rooms were clean but linen seemed a bit dated. Staff were relatively friendly but everyone who we had contact with were in the 40+ age group and couldn't really give advice on places to go out and such.

We had a great stay at the Perfect Hostel. The staff were extremely helpful and very friendly. All the facilities worked properly like the wifi and the shower, which can be a bit dodgy in other places. The only criticism would be the small size of the three person bedroom, but this was not much of a problem for a short stay.

Nice stay, but it is far from the main attractions in paris. The metro and transport only run until 12 in the evening. It os more a hotel than a hostel. No common areas. Breakfast is poor.

We loved this hostel, the room was spacious and very comfortable, the facilities are very neat and clean and the staff very friendly! The location is awesome, in the heart of Montmartre, the most beautiful neighborhood in Paris, and just a short walk from Sacre Coeur.