Perfect Hostel Reviews

39 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

Not in city center but in a good location. I found that it is a place very senior-friendly, since a lot of older people were staying there. Good staff, nice breakfast, clean facilities. Very very few electric sockets.

This place was just average, but for 60 euro/night in Paris it was probably worth it. Pros: Good location - very close to Sacre Coeur, close to metro Free breakfast - baguette with butter and jam, chocolate pastry, coffee and OJ Elevator if you need one Cons: Didn't feel all that clean. Pretty dingy. One toilet per floor and two shower on every other floor didn't seem like enough for as many rooms as there were.

• 19th May 2014

The hostel location is amazing..just 5 mins from the nearest Metro Station - Anvers..The rooms are decent enough and the staffs are really very helpful :)..The breakfast was okay..Simply, its full value for money. However, Wi-fi was not that great but you get fair wi-fi connection all around the Hostel. I highly recommend this Hostel :)

• 16th May 2014
  • India

The hostel was great, but I don't think a lot of people realized there was a common room so we didnt really meet anyone. Thats my favorite part about hostels!

Old house and furniture, little facilities for travellers: electricity, poor internet, friendly staff and good location.

This hostel worked very well for us. We had a twin ensuite and it was comfortable. The room was a little worn but comfortable and clean. Staff was very helpful and the breakfast delicious. I would recommend it. Other reviews stated that the walls were thin but that was not an issue for us.

Excelen place

An out-of-the-way hostel, but a nice quiet place to stay.

Great location. Room clean

Everything great, the only problem, no kitchen!

Perfect Hostel was very clean and there is a sink in the room. It is part hotel and part hostel. Overall, I think this a good place to stay for couples or groups. But maybe not the best place to stay if you are traveling alone and want to meet other backpackers. Note, the toilet and shower are down the hall for some rooms. The kitchen only has a microwave and really is not set up for cooking. (I don't think they even advertise having a kitchen anyway). Breakfast is included though.

The room was with old fashioned blanket Average Breakfast

• 8th May 2014
  • United Arab Emirates

I made resevation for the Hotel on the time, but when I arrived they changed me to another room in another building cca. 200 m away from Hotel. This was not so bad but there, I didn't have WiFi and other small things that I payed for. I would come again to this Hotel but I would also take care in advance.

Very clean and the beds were really comfortable. The only place we could find where 4 people could stay in the one room. The breakfast was delicious and so close to the Metro and Sacre Coeur. Little supermarket on the corner and little eateries in the area too. Will stay again on my next visit to Paris.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • New Zealand
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Basic and clean hostel with friendly and helpful staff, it was ok for a few days. Location was fine too, approximately ten minutes from nearest metro station. However the room was small, the walls paper thin so heard neighbouring rooms quite clearly, and showers were tiny. Would probably look elsewhere for future visits.

Simple and quiet. A good place to sleep and have a true French breakfast for a short visit of Paris.

Very good facilities. Good staff. Average Atmosphere.

This hostel is decent if you are looking for something affordable. It seemed to be pretty clean. You're free to come and go 24 hours which is nice. The wifi worked well. One toilet and 2 showers shared between maybe 6 rooms (which wasn't really a problem). Breakfast is included (7:30-9:30AM - includes a baguette with jam and butter, a chocolate croissant, small glass of orange juice, and tea or coffee). I really liked the location. Staff wasn't the friendliest, but not the worst either.

Good place, small rooms, wi-fi working, breakfast ok

The hostel was fine, but something that made a real difference was the receptionist, Marie (if I remember well), from Ivory Coast. She made my, and my friends stay really better. Friendly, Helpfull and really good to chat with! She deserves a real nice raise on her salary, You guys should not let a staff like her away! :) Thanks Marie.