Perfect Hostel Reviews

39 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

We were pleasantly surprised at the high standard of the hostel rooms. They were comfortable, very clean and the staff very friendly. We returned to stay again at the end of our trip. 😀

• 17th Aug 2015

Comfy and clean rooms with nice staff, bit of a walk from the main attractions in Paris

Any criminal can stay there, don't have a passaport control, some guy stole me 800 Euros inside the my room, escaped, and nobody helped me, just give to me a police station adress, and nobody can confirms this man's informations, because, DON'T HAVE A PASSPORT CONTROL, anything can be created about your informations, i had the worst experience in my life because of that. It's not safe there, definitely not, and just ONE switch plug for sharing with other 3 people, seriously, so uncomfortable.

• 14th Aug 2015

Directions to arrive are not so clear. Many visitors complained for have taking more than hour to reach the hostel.

Lovely double room with ensuite. Nice and clean however there were only see through curtains and I could absolutely no sleep whilst staying there as it was so noisy on the street at night. Between buses, bin lorries and people shouting around the please i didnt get a wink of sleep!! The staff werent very friendly or helpful. they gave us no information on arrival.

The breakfast could have more options!

No ac or fan ..Dam hot...If u open window much noise comes .if window is close u can't sleep either bcs of warm..so make a choice

I was really surprised how good the hostel was, it was really cheap and we had a private room for 2 people and the room was very nice and clean and comfortable. only a small bad thing was the shower which was quite scary but anyway it was a really nice place close to sacre coer.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »