Perfect Spot Lisbon - Experience Hostel Reviews

Avenida de Sintra, 354, Cascais, Portugal

Best place I've stayed in... Anywhere! The owners are legends! Caring, helpful and happy all the time. The staff are just as good! I really felt at home straight away. I'll definitely go back and I'd recommend it to anyone. 10/10

• 24th May 2015

The Hostel was amazing! It was one of the best hostels we ever stayed in.It has a beautiful garden with many places to relax,a really nice living room with many comfortable corners to hang out and a big, well equipped kitchen. The staff was amazing, very welcoming, gave us good tips and created a great atmosphere in the hostel. We felt immediately at home! Every little detail showed that the hostel was created with love :) You don't feel like in a hostel but rather like in the home of a friend!

best hostel space iv ever seen. huge garden ideal for bbq's and parties, clean newly furnished with great homely atmosphere. The staff are super lovely and have loads of handy tips on walks, food, sporting and general life. Wish my stay was longer, really got on with the staff and enjoyed my stay