Perfect Spot Lisbon - Experience Hostel Reviews

Avenida de Sintra, 354, Cascais, Portugal

Perfect Spot hostel is just perfect! We really enjoyed to stay there!

Rita and John are such a wonderful couple and to stay at their place feels like visiting friends.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Norway

It is just AWESOME. I have spent 9 days at the perfect spot in Cascais. John, Rita and Zoé are so nice and so helpful. The way they look after all the guests is great and they really want everyone to have a good time. the house is really clean and spacious, it is actually the perfect place to relax. John and Rita are also really helpfull when it comes to organise outdoor activities. They have made my first ever visit to Portugal a great experience and I can not wait to come back.

Literally an hidden oasis. You come to this hostel and time just stops. It's an incredible mansion turned into an artsy bohemian hostel. About 5 min walk from train and bus station. Rooms are spacious showers are clean so many fun things to do at the hostel you don't even want to leave. My only regret was that we didn't stay longer and get to know the people who worked there due to the type of trip we were on. Literally the perfect spot.

This was a really lovely hostel with a great 'living with family and friends' vibe. Rita and John were warm and friendly and even arranged for their bikes to be delivered. The breakfast baskets were adorable and the perfect way to start the day!

We really enjoyed our stay it was truly great! One of the best places I have ever stayed. Thanks again, Teresa&Miila

Perfect place to relax, the hosts are soooooo nice ! That's a pity you made me pay a higher price than promised though... And you should warn your guests that there's no breakfast on Sunday morning but that the price is the same than the other days of the week...

• 22nd Mar 2014