Pergamos Hotel Reviews

14 Acharnon Str. 104 33, Athens, Greece

The hotel is located in on of the more shadier parts of athens. Upon arrivial my girlfriend and me didn't feel realy save on the streets arround the hotel. The Hotel itself was what i expected for the money. The Room was tiny but clean. The Breakfast was a joke, the milk was deluded with water to a point, where it wasn't milk at all etc. Although the Location isn't the nicest the tourist attraction aren't far away. A plus was the doorman, super friendly and helpful.

BED BUGS and sketchy neighborhood!! I had bed bug bites after staying there for one night. When I talked to the manager he rudely brushed me off stating I was lying even though I have physical proof. The area is also very sketchy and we did not feel comfortable walking around at night.

It was a colourful room , i like it, the thing is the bathroom was a bit small, but i would come back to the same hotel.

Rooms are clean, but small. Staff is generally helpful. Area is a bit sketchy, but we didn't have any issues with it. Loved that they kept our extra luggage while we traveled the islands :)

Shower head attachment to wall was broken otherwise everything else worked