Pergamos Hotel Reviews

14 Acharnon Str. 104 33, Athens, Greece

The hotel is located in on of the more shadier parts of athens. Upon arrivial my girlfriend and me didn't feel realy save on the streets arround the hotel. The Hotel itself was what i expected for the money. The Room was tiny but clean. The Breakfast was a joke, the milk was deluded with water to a point, where it wasn't milk at all etc. Although the Location isn't the nicest the tourist attraction aren't far away. A plus was the doorman, super friendly and helpful.

BED BUGS and sketchy neighborhood!! I had bed bug bites after staying there for one night. When I talked to the manager he rudely brushed me off stating I was lying even though I have physical proof. The area is also very sketchy and we did not feel comfortable walking around at night.

It was a colourful room , i like it, the thing is the bathroom was a bit small, but i would come back to the same hotel.

Rooms are clean, but small. Staff is generally helpful. Area is a bit sketchy, but we didn't have any issues with it. Loved that they kept our extra luggage while we traveled the islands :)

Shower head attachment to wall was broken otherwise everything else worked

The location is not really close to anything, but for the money paid it was great. The showers are a bit small even for a child, but it was a nice place and clean.

The room was good, simple but still good. Breakfast could have been better. The hotel is in a bad area (feels kind of unsafe walking around). I would suggest staying closer to Acropolis if you can because there are more tourists there. Good value for the price we paid though.

Cheap ok place to stay. Room and shower small/tiny.

The staff are very nice and they explain us everything and help to everything is more easy for our trip. The breaksfast maybe could be better.

Exactly what we needed for big city athens. Good location to do your own walking tour, if you don't mind walking. Felt safer in the day, considering the busy and market atmosphere of omonia square. Provided helpful maps and tips. About 25 minutes from the airport (42 euros, pretty expensive) but good walking distance from main attractions, if you enjoy walking (40 minute walk).

• 2nd May 2014

the Place is for me beautifully situated out of the main way, which makes one feel as a native in her traditional village. The hotel is luxury for us, with Everything one can Dream of in modern time, still a medieval touch through decoration and cosy furniture. My grandson of 11 was very impressed! the staff is attentive and competent, amiable but not too familiar. we got every guiding we could wish for. walking distance to the ferry or bus on one side, to Saint Julian on the other side.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Couple, 41+

It is only walking distance to the ancient ruins of Greece, but it is in a Getto area.

We stayed in two other places while in Athens and this was by far the best our twin room was small but it was beautifully cleaned everyday. The free breakfast was great...make a point of saying hello to the server she is lovely. The staff were very helpful and free computers always worked. Yes the area isn't good first time in my life I have seen people injecting themselves in the street at 9am. The local shop were dealing with a shop lifter while we there. Lots of police about so felt safe