Periko's Youth Hostel Reviews

Morales 555, Bariloche, Argentina

I only stayed at this hostel for one night on my way through to El Bolson, but the staff were friendly, rooms clean and the kitchen was well equipped and big enough for several people to cook at once. The hostel is also situated a 5 minute walk from the main street. I would definitely stay here again if I am ever in Bariloche.

We loved our stay at Perikos. The hostel is beautiful and our private room felt like we were in a hotel. The kitchen facilities are excellent and the location is so close to the centre of Bariloche. The staff were always helpful and keen to tell us about this different activities we could do. Highly recommend this beautiful place to stay.

A long time favorite and somewhat more reasonably priced than many newer places in Bariloche. They continue to get it right.

Nice hostel in a great location. Helpful staff, standard breakfast, nice big lockers.

We stayedthere for 6 nights and everything was perfect in our double bed room... I do nott speak spanish and The staff whent with me at the Bank When I had a problem with my debit card. Thanks a lot.

Breakfast is average with Nothing surprising. Good hostel kobby atmosphere with 2 pc's tv livingroom an bbq front yard. Very cosy. Good reception and gives information. Cheap in-house laundry service. Cons; wifi reception is low- channels overlapping and not enough bandwith for the demand of today. My mattres was worn out and uncomfortable. Still, i would return here again.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Israel

other than the fact the wifi only worked in the ground floor everything was great and charlie is a great helpfull person to meet :-)

Really brilliant hostel, if Bariloche wasn't so expensive we would definitely have stayed longer!! Comfortable rooms, relaxed atmosphere and good staff, the perfect place to return to after a few days hiking. If I had to suggest a problem it would be the intermittent wifi, but a great place to stay nonetheless.

One of the better hostels in Bariloche, and also one of the cheapest (for the area). Nice kitchen, hot showers, clean rooms, etc. Staff was very helpful with advice about hikes or anything else need help with.

Wifi didn't work in the room. And our room was very hot in the night with no fan. But other than this it's a great place. Good kitchen that people Look after and keep clean and tidy. Good atmosphere and great communal spaces.

We really loved Periko's! The wooden walls and floors give it a ski lodge type feel that we liked (I guess that's very appropriate for winter visits). The staff was really helpful. When we booked a bike rental through them, and it rained the morning of our rental, they canceled it no problem and returned our deposit. The common areas are inviting, so people hung out a lot. Oh and the WiFi worked great for us. Actually one of our favorite hostels we have ever stayed in.

The staff was very friendly and helpfull. They have bus booking facilities. The kitchen was well equippes and they have a nice garden.

Great hostel for being a big hotel-like hostel. Doesn't have much of a Hostel atmosphere however. Facilities are great though. Decent breakfast of bread, corn flakes, teas/coffee, etc.

Really friendly and helpful guy at reception. Nice big kitchen. Airy dorm and comfy bed.

Great hostel! Would definately recommend staying here. The staff were awesome. It´s located a few blocks up from the main road where everything you need in the town is. Big kitchen, decent breakfast, 2 computers which worked pretty good, movies if you need them, the place has a BBQ you can use and a cool garden for chilling in. No downside!

I would tell you not to go just because when I want to reserve again I definitely want to find place to stay. Excellent hostel! Super Recommended!

I was really surprised how perikos was. I youth hostel the name and thought dirty hostel. In fact it very . With breakfast. The had more in the way post and and of plates and utensils than other hostel I've been ok argentina. The staff were nice and treated everyone well. The beds comfortable someone came on clean bathroom every day. I stayed in a bedroom dorm was very happy it it was the hostel stayed in in Bariloche. I also stayed in green hostel and penthouse .

• 14th Jan 2015

Nice beds with individual reading lamps. Good breakfast. Check to make sure your locker actually locks. One of the ones in my room was broken.

Relaxed hostel. Staff were friendly and helpful. Had a good night rest!

Very organised