Periko's Youth Hostel Reviews

Morales 555, Bariloche, Argentina

The staff was so kind, welcoming, and helpful! I loved the atmosphere of the hostel and the facilities were very nice!

Excellent kitchen, staff very friendly and nice rooms very clean.

This hostel is FANTASTIC - on every single level. The location, staff, facilities, bedrooms - every thing is PERFECTION. I have stayed in many hostels in both South America and Europe and this is by far the best. Stand out things for us were the kitchen which was spacious, clean, very well equipped with lots of pots and pans to go around and the bedroom which was again was very spacious and of a hotel standard rather than what you would expect from a hostel.

Very nice place to stay, good staff, well equiped kitchen, quite atmosphere

Great hostel, central location. Only complaint is that the locks on some of the lockers don't take a criminal mastermind to overcome.

I travelled for 25 days in South America with my son in March and April 2015. Periko"s is the best of hostels I have stayed in Argentina , excellent staff and atmosphere. I enjoyed my stay, although I don't have much experiance with hostels.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Bulgaria

Nice hostel nothing special but has everything you would need and expect from a larger hostel. Enjoyed our stay just fine.

I walk in the place and within moments some dude offers me Pringles. Sour cream. It's that kind of family atmosphere that separates it anywhere else

Very nice overall stay. Internet was not the best but other then that it was great. This hostel has a lot of character and we really enjoyed it.