Periko's Youth Hostel Reviews

Morales 555, Bariloche, Argentina

I would tell you not to go just because when I want to reserve again I definitely want to find place to stay. Excellent hostel! Super Recommended!

I was really surprised how perikos was. I youth hostel the name and thought dirty hostel. In fact it very . With breakfast. The had more in the way post and and of plates and utensils than other hostel I've been ok argentina. The staff were nice and treated everyone well. The beds comfortable someone came on clean bathroom every day. I stayed in a bedroom dorm was very happy it it was the hostel stayed in in Bariloche. I also stayed in green hostel and penthouse .

• 14th Jan 2015

Nice beds with individual reading lamps. Good breakfast. Check to make sure your locker actually locks. One of the ones in my room was broken.

Relaxed hostel. Staff were friendly and helpful. Had a good night rest!

Very organised

It is the perfect place to stay in Bariloche. The location is only 3 blocks to the center and everything. Very helpful and friendly staff. Nice place to meet other travelers and go on a trip together. I had the best time there. The only downside is that the bathroom door cannot be locked so it is a bit inconvenient for a mixed dorm. But other that everything else is just excellent.

We really had a good stay and Charly was always available and a great help to us. The excurtion we did with horse riding+kayking was really good in terms of activity-time spent on side doing the activities and the food was good which is often neglected in touristics attractions. Our room was spacious and nice.

Rooms were a good size. Kitchen was way too small. But that made it an excellent place to meet people. Dining room with long benches was also good. Staff were helpful when asking what to do around town. Although no one mentioned the car parade which I stumbled on.

Great hostel in a good downtown location, close to everything. Friendly and helpful staff. Stayed in a private room which was spacious, clean with good ensuite. Decent breakfast included.

A very nice hostel, clean, close to town, friendly staff

Amazing hostel with super clean facilities. Kitchen is well stocked and wifi is consistent. All the staff were incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, especially July. Would highly recommend a stay here.

Great place to stay. Comfortable. Good location: five minutes walking to Civic Center, bus stops and main streets. Excellent staff. I'll definitely stay here again.