Perminalen Hotel Reviews

Ovre Slottsgt 2, Oslo, Norway

I cancelled my booking through email and they were very responsive and helpful. I really appreciate that.

In the end I really enjoyed the hostel. The staff is very friendly, the breakfast is good and the rooms are nice. But I think that it is expensive.

A somewhatbland Place with a barracks/canteen feel but an economic option in otherwise expensive Oslo/Norway. The location is supercentral and staff attentive. Perfect for the backpacker staying short-term

Right downtown. Good breakfast. TV in my room. Toilet and shower in room also.

Basic accommodation with good location and a good breakfast. Wifi is good throughout. The place is more like a hotel than a hostel but the staff are friendly.

Would be nice stay there. Breakfast was perfect! Quiet place. I love it.