Perminalen Hotel Reviews

Ovre Slottsgt 2, Oslo, Norway

The breakfast is really good and the staffs are very helpful.

I'm glad I chose Perminalen Hotel for my stay in Oslo. It is within easy walking distance of everything downtown, clean, and the staff was friendly. The complimentary breakfast was very good, and a great benefit in a city as expensive as Olso. The rooms were clean and functional. Only complaint is the lockers in the rooms do not lock, but I had no trouble leaving my things there.

Great hostel! The place is near the main road, but about 5-10 minutes walk from the train station. The staff were very accommodating and welcoming. Hostel was really clean, and the beds were really comfortable. The problem some might have is that WiFi only works in the lobby. But it was not a problem for me.

I cancelled my booking through email and they were very responsive and helpful. I really appreciate that.

In the end I really enjoyed the hostel. The staff is very friendly, the breakfast is good and the rooms are nice. But I think that it is expensive.

A somewhatbland Place with a barracks/canteen feel but an economic option in otherwise expensive Oslo/Norway. The location is supercentral and staff attentive. Perfect for the backpacker staying short-term