Perminalen Hotel Reviews

Ovre Slottsgt 2, Oslo, Norway

very nice hostel but internet signal is weak in the room. Breakfast is excellent!

A very good place, it dont have loockers, but you can leave a small bag at reception...

Very good location! And I think the best of the Hotel is that people at the reception are very kind and informed about the places you can visit in Oslo!

Very good hostel. Breakfast was very nice too.

Good location, clean rooms, a good breakfast. Only stayed one night, and it was perfect for that. No atmosphere whatsoever if you are alone.

Everything is excellent. I like it very much. I will come back. The staff is very kind person.

The room was very clean and bright. It seems like it's originally a hotel being converted to a hostel. all room are fitted with key card locks. The staff are also friendly and the breakfast also provides a good variety. It's in the centre close to the castle, while Oslo is not very big so city centre attractions are all within reasonable walking distance.

• 31st Jul 2013
  • sammasng2519

Lovely reception lady who offered to pack my breakfast for me because my train leaves befor breakfast starts.Room was spacious.With other roomates, i still have a lot of privacy and space.Window was huge, so ventilation was excellent.Location was uphill, so I had difficulty pulling my 25kg luggage to the hostel.Will go there again next time if i have less luggage.;)