Peru RoadTrip Reviews

Hipolito Unanue 151, Lima, Peru

Christian is an excellent host. Although he wasn't feeling well, he still came down to great me and made me a "to go"breakfast for my early departure. His home is in a gated community so seemed very safe. Others were coming in, so I assumed that there were places close by to get supplies. It was rather noisy with traffic and air flights overhead, but a great, economical overnight place to stay in Lima. I didn't really stay long enough to make any more comments.

• 12th Sep 2014

Peru Road Trip was absolutely horrible. We needed a place near the airport to crash for about 6 hours before an early m morning flight. Knowing the price and neighborhood, I certainly didn't have high expectations, but I was shocked when we arrived by the filthy condition of the entire establishment. Very noisy party or nightclub across the street - couldn't sleep at all. Though hot, water in shower a trickle. I would never recommend staying here unless you are 20 and on a tight budget.

Hi-- We are very sorry for your bad experience. We were unexpectedly called away for a family emergency and left someone else in charge. If you see our other reviews you will see that this experience was an exception. Again my apologies, and if you are ever back in Lima we would like to make it up to you.

View all Lima Bed and Breakfasts