Peru RoadTrip Reviews

Hipolito Unanue 151, Lima, Peru

This guesthouse is in a safe location that is close to the airport. I would recommend if staying just one night at the beginning or end of your trip. The house is clean and comfortable. We arrived late and left early so did not meet the owners. We chose the airport pickup and dropoff offered by the guesthouse. Our transfers were timely

We only stayed overnight to catch our early flight to Cusco. The place was all we needed....clean, comfortable, efficient and I wish we had more time to talk to Christian who was very helpful in introducing us into Peru's cusine and really eager to give us as many info as we needed. Thanx a lot for that as for me the staff and people are more importan than place itself.

Very nice family! They give you recommendations, pick you up at the airport, try to help you in any kind and if you need something they will arrange it for you.

This is the perfect place to begin a visit to Cusco/ Machu Picchu. Close to the airport and 3 mins walk round the corner to the zoo (A MUST). Kelly,Californian, is delightful. Sorted out taxis, places to go restaurants local bars, early calls. Baggage storage, check in online, totally stress free. Great breakfast . Hot water. comfortable bed. Thanks a million, Kelly, you made our trip.Colin and Eira.

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you! I had a lovely time. Appreciate the friendliness. I'll visit again if I'm in Lima! Having just done my first surf here in Ireland I will be sure to try the Lima waves next time.

• 20th Feb 2014