Peru RoadTrip Reviews

Hipolito Unanue 151, Lima, Peru

This is the perfect place to begin a visit to Cusco/ Machu Picchu. Close to the airport and 3 mins walk round the corner to the zoo (A MUST). Kelly,Californian, is delightful. Sorted out taxis, places to go restaurants local bars, early calls. Baggage storage, check in online, totally stress free. Great breakfast . Hot water. comfortable bed. Thanks a million, Kelly, you made our trip.Colin and Eira.

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you! I had a lovely time. Appreciate the friendliness. I'll visit again if I'm in Lima! Having just done my first surf here in Ireland I will be sure to try the Lima waves next time.

• 20th Feb 2014