Peru RoadTrip Reviews

Hipolito Unanue 151, Lima, Peru

Peru Road Trip was absolutely horrible. We needed a place near the airport to crash for about 6 hours before an early m morning flight. Knowing the price and neighborhood, I certainly didn't have high expectations, but I was shocked when we arrived by the filthy condition of the entire establishment. Very noisy party or nightclub across the street - couldn't sleep at all. Though hot, water in shower a trickle. I would never recommend staying here unless you are 20 and on a tight budget.

Hi-- We are very sorry for your bad experience. We were unexpectedly called away for a family emergency and left someone else in charge. If you see our other reviews you will see that this experience was an exception. Again my apologies, and if you are ever back in Lima we would like to make it up to you.

The owner was nowhere to be seen. The ensuite bathroom was dirty with clumps of hair left in the bath. The bed sheets were damp and musty. The top floor appeared to be some kind of doss house with someones belongings strewn all over the place. Breakfast was an orange flavoured carton drink, an old piece of cake and a mandarin. Very disappointing. After reading so many good reviews of the place I couldn't believe it was the same place. We had a 2nd night booked but we cancelled it

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The hospitality at the hostel was great and Christian was a nice host and prompt every time. The location is not downtown Lima or in the fanciest districts, but not a problem at all. Would definitely recommend the hostel to anyone.

This guesthouse is in a safe location that is close to the airport. I would recommend if staying just one night at the beginning or end of your trip. The house is clean and comfortable. We arrived late and left early so did not meet the owners. We chose the airport pickup and dropoff offered by the guesthouse. Our transfers were timely

We only stayed overnight to catch our early flight to Cusco. The place was all we needed....clean, comfortable, efficient and I wish we had more time to talk to Christian who was very helpful in introducing us into Peru's cusine and really eager to give us as many info as we needed. Thanx a lot for that as for me the staff and people are more importan than place itself.

Very nice family! They give you recommendations, pick you up at the airport, try to help you in any kind and if you need something they will arrange it for you.

View all Lima Bed and Breakfasts