8.8
Fabulous 467 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 467 Total Reviews
Perugia Farmhouse Backpackers Located at Strada Torre Poggio 4, , Perugia.
Italy
Perugia 06129 Strada Torre Poggio 4
88% 467
43.0671477 12.3567008
    Rooms available

• Germany, Couple, 31-40
11th May 2016

This was a good one. Beautiful location (if you have a car, cannot judge otherwise), room with wooden beams in the ceiling, rustic rural atmosphere, loved it. Nice staff, well equipped, large kitchen.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7th May 2016

Love this place. It's the kind of place where you can get stuck and not want to go back to the world. One thing though, you need to be totally sure it's what you want. Read the description, Don't come expecting to be able to take a quick walk into Perugia. If it's what you want, absolutely go here!!!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016

This place was great to stay at, but it needs to be what you're after - it's quite far from town (but there are buses and bikes to use) but it was great for us to have a nice place to relax. The staff were awesome and the views around the farmhouse were amazing, the staff introduced us to all the animals and that was a lot of fun also, breakfast was pretty decent too. The only downside was the shower wasn't very warm, apart from that it was perfect.

Thanks so much for your review! Sorry to hear that the shower wasn't warm enough for you. It was particularly (and strangely!) cold and rainy that weekend. There is always hot water but on days when temperatures unexpectedly drop, it may take a few extra minutes for the solar panels to kick in and heat the boiler. It's a new green system that we've installed. Thanks again for your feedback, and it was a pleasure hosting you.

20th Apr 2016

I had an overall fantastic experience at this hostel. I spent the entire day on hanging out with the goats and relaxing in the hammocks. I came to this hostel specifically to relax from the crazy amount of traveling I've done the last few months, and relaxation is exactly what I received. The volunteers at this hotel were SO awesome and made my experience much more positive as I was a solo backpacker. I loved the simple yet satisfying breakfast and coffee every morning.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 31-40
14th Apr 2016
7.7

We unintentionally arrived a day early and the Farmhouse was able to accommodate us. There was a mix-up with our room, as we had requested two separate beds, however they were able to reassign a room to accommodate our requirements. The Farmhouse property is great, however there are limited dining options nearby. We did not see the property owners very much, and mostly dealt with the volunteers who assist with check-in and provide breakfast and cleaning. Everyone was very friendly.

Hi there. Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, and were glad to have been able to accommodate your last-minute change of plans. With respect to dining options here nearby, I will say that there are 2 restaurants and a pub 15 min away on foot, or just a few minutes by bikes that we provide free of charge for guests to use, as well as 2 supermarkets, also located at the same distance. Additionally, guests are free to use the guest kitchen to prepare their meals, The kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge, cooker, microwave, dishes, sink, etc, and is an amenity that most guests take advantage of and appreciate. There is also a pizzeria that delivers for no extra charge that we can call upon request. I'm sorry if these options were not to your liking. To most guests, they are numerous and varied enough for a short stay. As we are a farmhouse, keep in mind that we cannot be located in a city center, but we are connected nonetheless to the essentials and then some to make for an enjoyable stay. As for not seeing us very much during your time here, I do believe that we chatted every morning at breakfast time, and I was happy to advise you each day on day trips, sightseeing, and transportation. Thanks again for your stay with us. Our best wishes, Laura and Manuele

• USA, Couple, 18-24
10th Mar 2016

This was my second time coming to the Perugia Farmouse and I will come back again if I am every in the area! The location is a little ways outside the city center of Perugia, but that I one of the things I like most about it. It is surround by beautiful views every way you look! They also have a great kitchen to use. On a vacation where you eat all meals at restaurants it is nice to have a home cooked meal with fresh Italian ingredients!

7th Jan 2016

I stayed here in winter and was the only guest at the hostel but i still had an amazing time. It is so relaxing and the location is amazing there are wineries and a chocolate factory close. I only stayed a short time but i will be back to stay much longer its amazing.