Perugia Farmhouse Backpackers Reviews

Strada Torre Poggio 4, Perugia, Italy

not to many trees....there is no shadow!! Terribly hot!

• 19th Jul 2014

Good pool, amazing view, peaceful. Friendly staff, but there were no pizza nights or bbq eventhough there said on the website it was going to be twice a week. We thought it was strange and rather rude that the staff several times had a party right next door and not inviting the guests to join. I enjoyed my stay there I would recommend this place to others. But I am a little disappointed that they didn't hava some events that the websites said they would have.

Hi Andrea, thanks for your feedback. We are sorry that we were unable to hold events like pizza and bbq night during your stay. As you know, it is uncharacteristically rainy and windy this July, which can make the organisation of outdoor, comunal activities involving a fire difficult. Nonetheless, we did have a bonfire 4 July with guests to celebrate American Independence Day-not sure where you were? Also, the staff doesn't have private parties, but we do like to eat dinner together sometimes!:)

I loved the girls who worked there. Getting there is rough but it's possible! The location is outside the city but incredible- definitely book at least three nights. The farmhouse is definitely more like a private resort. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean as is the property and all the facilities. There's a kitchen and near by store so you can make your own meals. There's also take out, and a few restaurants near by.

I had a wonderful stay at Perugia farmhouse. Everyone was so welcoming and they truly make it feel like home. We went to the nearby Goretti wine tasting (highly recommend, only 10€!) and I had a lot of fun hanging out with the workers during my stay. It is a bit outside of Perugia, but if you are looking to relax in a hammock watching the sun set over the hills of Umbria, this is your place. Plus, you can get to town still fairly easily by bus.

This is a fantastic place to stay at. The view over the mountains and Perugia is just magical, there aren't enough words to describe it. Grocery store close by, fully equipped kitchen, bus to the city of Perugia just a short way away. Also very easy to reach if you are travelling by car. We stayed in the "suite", which was well worth the money. Clean and fresh toilets.

Loved it, just what I needed when I got a bit tired of the city life. The Farmhouse is amazing, beautiful and with the nature around so breathtaking that you'll never want to leave. I really enjoyed my stay, good kitchen, clean rooms and a bunch of animals to cuddle with. It's easy to travel around Perugia and other cities near by too since the bus stops at the train station.

familiar and bucolic

Very nice place just outside town, very beautiful and calm with good facilities