9.0
Superb 484 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 484 Total Reviews
Perugia Farmhouse Backpackers Located at Strada Torre Poggio 4, , Perugia.
Italy
Perugia 06129 Strada Torre Poggio 4
90% 484
43.0656398 12.3582028
    Rooms available

• France, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016

The location is amazing! We had a great time at the Farmhouse and would definitely recommend it :) We were staying in the caravan which we tought was a little bit overpriced for what it was (mosquitos getting in because of windows not closing). Still, it was a vool experience and we will come back!

• England, Couple, 18-24
17th Jul 2016

We love staying at the farmhouse, the views aren't to be beat and the staff are as friendly and hospitable as possible. The bed in the cabin was incredibly comfy, especially the pillows and the pool was perfect for a mid afternoon cool down. We would 100% recommend a stay at the farmhouse

• coolbub
  • Australia, Couple, 18-24
3rd Jul 2016

Really beautiful relaxed hostel. Great views of Perugia while lying by the pool. Met plenty of cool people staying here and checked out the local food festival. Would not really recommend the caravan as its a bit hot at least for the summer and there was no way to keep out the mosquitoes.

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2016

This place is truly fantastic! Set in the beautiful Umbrian countryside, amazing views of Perugia and the surrounding area. In a very spacious idyllic property, with a great pool! A very short bus ride into town means that you are well connected and can visit surrounding cities and towns as well the beauiful Perugia. You definitely see the true Italian lifestyle at the farmhouse with lots of local activities such as beer tasting and the winery, to name a few.I couldn't have chosen a better place

• Canada, Female, 18-24
27th May 2016
6.9

I would suggest that the owners install some sort of security, I understand it's unnecessary as the farmhouse is in the middle of nowhere, but there should be some sort of small locker where you can just lock up your passport and valuables to keep them safe from other travellers while your out of the room. The fridge did not work the entire time I was there!!!! Weird bedding- should invest in actual pillow cases and fitted sheets instead of massive sheet folded in half over the mattress.

Dear guest, We are a bit disappointed to see some of the positive aspects of your stay with us unmentioned. For example, the annual wine festival: free entrance, food, wine and transport organized by us. Time spent lying by the pool, which is a luxury very few people have access to in May. I'd say you enjoyed your stay a lot more than your evaluation indicates...However, to address some of the negative issues brought up in your review. The fridge did break down. It took the weekend to have a technician fix it. Sorry for any inconvenience. In the meantime, we did allow you to use our personal fridge for your wine. As for security, we do have a telecamera system on site and as for holding on to valuables, it is possible to leave passports, etc with the reception for safe-keeping.

26th May 2016

This hostel was exactly what I needed after my long hike in. It's a very relaxing place on the hilltop with a great view of Perugia from afar as well as the surrounding mountains. The journey into Perugia by bus is easy enough and only takes about 25min. The staff was super nice and welcoming. It was a great place to just hangout for a few days!

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
21st May 2016

One of the best I have been to in Italy. It is simple but well looked after. Very peaceful. Staff very helpful and friendly. The only bad thing was a loud, squeaky door into the room, but if that is all I have to complain about then it must be good.

• England, Male, 25-30
12th May 2016

The farmhouse is a total gem for travellers in search of a countryside retreat...it has all the rustic charm you'd expect, and thanks to the friendly staff I soon felt right at home (I even stayed a little longer than planned). Not easy to get to, but well worth it if you take the challenge. Some nice hiking trails nearby so you can explore Italy's green heart, with links to a local brewery and vineyard and plenty of hospitality in the farmhouse itself. Say 'hi' to the goats, too!

• Germany, Couple, 31-40
11th May 2016

This was a good one. Beautiful location (if you have a car, cannot judge otherwise), room with wooden beams in the ceiling, rustic rural atmosphere, loved it. Nice staff, well equipped, large kitchen.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th May 2016

The farmhouse was just what I needed. I had just come from crowded cities so it was a breath of fresh air. Animal therapy is a real thing, the goats are adorable. I met a lovely bunch of people. I gave a 4 for security because there's no lockers except the room can be locked in the day if you really feel uncomfortable - during my stay I couldn't have felt safer. Would highly recommend!