Perugia Farmhouse Backpackers Reviews

Strada Torre Poggio 4, Perugia, Italy

Best hostel of my trip. Don't be scared off by the distance to the city center, it's definitely worth it. The hostel is a beautiful farm house in the middle of rolling hills, fields and small forests. At night you can watch over the city lights and enjoy the quite, peaceful atmosphere of the countryside. We played drinking games with the staff (volunteers) every night and I had lots of fun, met amazing people and could regenerate a bit after a couple of exhausting city trips. Book this now!

Aaaaamazing. I plan to take my family here in the future. The staff is wonderful, atmosphere superb, it felt like a home away from home. Also they had a swimming pool👍🏻 honestly the best hostel I have ever stayed in. If in Italy I encourage you to go there, it's a great place to relax and reset before continuing your journey. To the staff Gratsi Mille!

• 6th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Farmhouse was fantastic, the staff are very friendly and the whole vibe of the place is laid back but good fun. It's a bit of a hike from town, and if you arrive on a Sunday, the bus Line D listed in the directions section does not run. Perfect break from the big tourist cities around Italy. I was the only guest during my visit who did not extend my stay - and this is only because I had already bought a train. Just an overall wonderful place.

Beautiful location within the amazing countryside of umbria. But the Best is chilling and celebrating together with the other guests and the staff in the evening. Would go therere again anytime !

• 20th Jul 2015

Ridiculously Relaxing! Excellent place. I can & have recommended it to people already. The owners are very helpful, even with non-hostel related situations. (Car repairs) The food served is good & home cooked. The beds are just as comfy as the sun loungers by the pool, which overlooks the countryside. There are plenty of cool things to do around the hostel & in the local area. Once I left after a week, I kept thinking about the place, so I went back and stayed again. Crackin!

This a beautiful place with wonderful views across the countryside. We had a a spacious cool room and free use of the farm house kitchen, which was well equipped. Manuele and all the staff were helpful and friendly. It was a bit tricky to find, but well worth the effort.

No review could ever do this hostel justice. Atmosphere is second to none with great events throughout the week, including home made pizza nights and barbecues. Owners are always on hand to help and they cannot do enough for you. Hostel it's self is beautiful and very clean.

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

this hostel is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! the staff was so nice... they invite us to eat something and to drink sangria :P Is near from Perugia an easy to arrive..from the train station to the bus stop are 20minutes and from this bus stop to the hostel is 10minutes walking... But it's so wonderful.. because you could go to the center of Perugia and walk around and when you return to the hostel is waiting for you... the pool, the excelent view of Perugia and the staff!! definitely I recommend !!

Amazing place! Would definitely stay again. Fabulous people, great pool, fun animals. A wonderful place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the big cities. Bus from train station takes about 20 minutes to get to the stop, then about a 10 minute walk to the Farmhouse. Winery and chocolate factory both within walking distance... Long walk, but worth it. More like a family! Loved it :-)

It was very nice to stay there. The panorama is beautiful, you can swim in the pool. Laura and Manuel are very friendly and they are very helpful. The bed was comfortable, breakfast was enough. Sometimes they do social events like pizza evening. You can pet farm animals like donkeys, horses, dogs and pigs. I love this hostel, it is a real pearl and unique.

• 29th May 2015
  • Hungary

Great for a break from traveling. A cool little farmhouse styled hostel set a few kms from the city of Perugia, overlooking the countryside, quiet and peaceful. And with a great swimming pool to jump in and refresh! The staff and owners are amazing! They are more than happy to organise activities such as horse riding, wine tasting, chocolate factory tour or just a scenic walk. The simple breakfast is good, but nothing too flash. They did cook us pizza Saturday night for the cost of a beer

Far from the city, but if you just want to get away and relax and enjoy the country side this is the place!

I CANT RECCOMEND THIS PLACE ENOUGH!!!! :) The Farmhouse is set in the beautiful country side yet so close to the centre of Perugia. The staff were amazing. The breakfast is great and there is a large pool with amazing views! There is so much to do in the area. I loved the animals on the farm. This place is great for families, friends and backpackers which I liked! There is a great atmosphere :)Overall I had an awesome time here and made some good friends! Wish I could have stayed longer!!!!! :)

• 3rd May 2015

Very cosy place, nice rooms, great staff.

Really nice place. Great location for people who may not want to experience hustle and bustle of cities. Nice to mingle around the fire and eat home made pizza. Look out for the animals too!