Perugia Farmhouse Backpackers Reviews

Strada Torre Poggio 4, Perugia, Italy

I stayed here in winter and was the only guest at the hostel but i still had an amazing time. It is so relaxing and the location is amazing there are wineries and a chocolate factory close. I only stayed a short time but i will be back to stay much longer its amazing.

Such a peaceful and pleasant stay! The staff are very helpful and friendly, and the place is homey and welcoming. Perfect place to take a break from the city!

If you're looking for a get away then this is the place for you. I found it quaint and pretty but a major trek to the city was a definite downside. The farmhouse is located down a long farm road which makes coming or going (especially with a suitcase) difficult. They do, however offer bikes for free onsite which was wonderful. The owners were very nice and accommodating. There were two other staff members on sight, a veteran staff member and a newbie. The newbie was great and very friendly.

Great place to spend a few days relaxing! Facilities were excellent and the volunteers were really friendly!

Amazing location.Really felt like a break away in the country with plenty of things near by and on offer to do if you want to do anymore than just enjoy the beautiful scenery.

• 27th Sep 2015

The perfect antidote to time spent in the busier tourist centers/ cities of Italy. Thoroughly enjoyed my time relaxing in the peaceful atmosphere and idyllic surrounds of the farmhouse in this Perugian countryside.

It would be convenient if there was some information about bus no.and route to take to reach the farmhouse.

Hi Rekha. Thanks for your stay. As you can see on our Hostelworld profile, as well as on our website, we have always included information on how to reach the Farmhouse by bus or by car. We are sorry if this information was somehow not clear for you. All best.

Yes it's outside of the town itself, but it's not difficult to reach and the experience is totally worth it. No better way to relax and feel the Italian hill country than to actually stay in it. And reaching the city and its connections elsewhere (Siena, Assisi, etc) is simple. Plus the staff are wonderful.

This hostel is exactly how it's described - a Farm Stay. If your looking for a relaxing time in a quiet Italian region. This is your place. Laura & Manuele have opened their family home to travellers from around the world. The hostel has a very homely feeling to it and your definitely made to feel a part of the family. The workaway volunteers who look after the property and the animals add to the great atmosphere & I'd definitely recommend to anyone travelling through Italy. THANK YOU L&M!

Most amazing hostel I've ever stayed at! About 25 mins out of Perugia town but the views are extraordinary and the farm house was beautiful! I wish I could have extended my stay here and would highly recommend to anyone ! Thank you so much!

Best hostel of my trip. Don't be scared off by the distance to the city center, it's definitely worth it. The hostel is a beautiful farm house in the middle of rolling hills, fields and small forests. At night you can watch over the city lights and enjoy the quite, peaceful atmosphere of the countryside. We played drinking games with the staff (volunteers) every night and I had lots of fun, met amazing people and could regenerate a bit after a couple of exhausting city trips. Book this now!

Absolutely fantastic! Loved it!

• 12th Aug 2015