Peruzovic Rooms & Apartments Reviews

Plinarska 11, Split, Split, Croatia

This hostel could not be located any better. A quick walk from the main square, but just far enough from the crowds. Ivan The host was very helpful, even at midnight, when we arrived and explained everything to us. I would definitely stay here again.

Host was very helpful, spoke good English, and very knowledgeable.

• 2nd Oct 2013
  • Couple, 41+

My mum and I had a fantastic stay and the man who was there was so nice and so helpful. There was even a fridge and cooking facilities and we were very comfortable and safe. Thank you

The Staff person who checked us in was excellent!!! He was extremely helpful with his knowledge of everything and very friendly.

• 16th Sep 2013

I love the place! It's actually a room in a local Croatia house complete with a small porch. Location - walking distance to palace since it is within the old town itself. Facilities - bonus little kitchen of your own! The owner is very nice and helpful! He gave us a lot of tips on Spilt and where to go. If I do return, I'll still come back.

The host Frane was extremely helpful, told us everything we needed to know on our arrival, had fabulous suggestions on places to go. Rooms were great with aircon and nice and homey. Was so great we stayed an extra 3 nights. So close to the old town. Extremely awesome!!!

I stayed here for two nights.. the other reviews say it all really. Frane is a really conscientious host... gives lots of helpful advice. Really friendly. His sister looked after my bags on my check out day for free. It is located right beside the old town and there is a locked gate for extra security although the area feels safe anyway. My only fault is the Wifi signal was not strong in my room and there was a bit of noise from the TV in the room beside me.

Can not fault this place at all, ideal location, such helpful owners

• 7th Aug 2013
  • Wales

The hostel is very clean, tidy and the location is perfect. The staff members are nice and helpful and gave us nice tips for future visits to Split. I would certainly stay at this hostel again and do recommend it to other travelers.

This place is a perfect mix between a hostel and a guesthouse: you have your private appartments, but if you feel like, you can also meet other guests in the cosy yard where we spend some good times in the swing hammock. Moreover, Frane and his family are really friendly and helpful! He gave us a priceless introduction into his hometown Split. I would definetely stay there again!

Frane (the guys who runs the guesthouse) was super friendly and always available to help or give advice about things. We were here for 9 days and we loved it, as the location really is perfect - 5 min into the historic town centre of Split, 15 min to the harbour to catch boats to the islands, 15 min into the beautiful Park-Forest Marjan nature reserve where all the lovely, quiet beaches are. Peruzovic Rooms is perfect for travellers who are looking for a quieter place to rest their heads. :)

• 24th Jul 2013

Excellent and friendly staff. Comfortable accomodation. Good location. A little far from the main bus stop when coming from the airport and carrying big rucksacks.

Frane (host) was very nice and informative! Place is very close to everything you need! Air conditioned which was a bonus

Location was amazing, security was top, I loved how the front gatewas locked! Cleaness was good and Frane went above and beyond to help and explain everything!

Peruzovic Rooms is located in an excellent position in Split. It is in a quiet place om walking distance from the center and the sea. The hospitality of the owner, Frane Perozovic, is excellent. If there are problems he is willing to help immediately. The room however is rather small but a good value for the money. It is clean and well mantained. I will recommend Peruzovic rooms for a stay in Split.

The service and staff is very good. Frane was very helpful:)

• 15th May 2013
  • Denmark

Very good location, very close to the main street (Riva) and the Old Town. The room was excellent. Everything was perfect. A very safe place for travelers. Peruzovic family is very friendly and helpful. Thanks for everything :)

• 2nd May 2013