Peruzovic Rooms & Apartments Reviews

Plinarska 11, Split, Split, Croatia

Perfect location and staff. Easy to go anyway from this hostel. Wifi signal is so weak but highly recommend!!

My stay at these apartments for my birthday was amazing, very clean and good decor. The staff were amazing, helping out before I even arrived with emails and help to arrange a personal transfer. I would recommend this accommodation highly. Thank you very much

• 29th Sep 2015

been travelling for 2+ months and this was by far my favourite place we've stayed. even though we were only there one night I wish we could've stayed longer. Frane was such a good host and told us everything we should see and do in the city! highly recommend staying here!

Unable to comment as we ended up staying at the owners cousins apartment down the road - we assume Peruzovic was overbooked as no explanation was given. The accommodation was on a communal driveway and there was noise all night from neighbours and vehicles which we were not warned about.

Dear guest, thanks for your review. I'm sorry if you were confused about the location of the apartment where you stayed. It's written in our description that we have the apartment which is located outside the main house. You booked that apartment and I have informed you about this in an email that I sent to you. I'm sorry if you were confused about that and I'm sorry about the noise. The apartment is located in the quiet neighborhood and usually it's not noisy. Kind regards, Frane Peruzovic

Our host made us most welcome and was very helpful throughoutour stay. Highly recommended

• 18th Sep 2015

Franz, the host, was really kind and he gave us many informations about Split. The location of the apartment was really good - in the center of the old town. Great times !

• 5th Sep 2015

Had a really lovely experience here, the staff were amazing really helpful and friendly. Clean rooms everything you need and really close to the centre. Highly recommend!

Had a great stay! Would definitely come back

Frane was a great host and couldn't have done more for us. Great size room within a great location.

This was our favorite of about 10 hostels we stayed in across southeastern Europe the last 4 weeks. Extremely clean, roomy, centrally located, and the owner/manager is very kind and goes out of his way to be helpful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Lovey, clean apartment great kitchen area and storage. Needs a full length mirror though as it sleeps 3/4 the bathroom mirror is not enough! Apart from this great value for money

• 12th Aug 2015