Peruzovic Rooms & Apartments Reviews

Plinarska 11, Split, Split, Croatia

Excellent location, easy to find, just off busy shopping streets with shops restaurants and pubs close by. The palace is also very close. Lovely secure building with a sunny courtyard to hang out in. Staff gave us good recommendations for where to eat within budget and helped with travel plans. Would highly recommend and would stay here again.

Very nice place!

This is one of the best hostels we have been to. The room is new, clean and well-equipped. Definitely come back if we are going to Split again.

Frane, the host is an absolute gem and made us feel right at home immediately. He provided us with a 'personalised' map of Split with his favourite spots highlighted. Overall we had a great stay at the Peruzovic rooms, made all the better by Frane's attitude and willingness to help! Only criticisms were the wifi connection was really poor from our room, so we needed to go out of our rooms into the courtyard to use. Also had trouble with our hot water not working 80% of our stay.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

That was an amazing time there!!!

Great value for money. Great location and very friendly helpful staff (Frane) who gave us tips on the local sites and a map. Very nice outdoor courtyard also with tables and chairs. Near to restaurants, shops and the seafront. Newly refurbished rooms. Fridge and TV and cooking facilities. Would definitely recommend.

• 18th Jun 2014

We were here for just one short night, but had a very comfortable stay. Bathroom was extremely clean and modern. The beds were comfortable, A/C amazing after a hot day, and host extremely helpful, even when we wanted to print a train ticket at 10pm. Wifi wasn't excellent in the actual room, but worked great in the courtyard right outside, which wasn't a problem for us. An easy walk from the train and bus stations as well! Would definitely recommend.

This hostel could not be located any better. A quick walk from the main square, but just far enough from the crowds. Ivan The host was very helpful, even at midnight, when we arrived and explained everything to us. I would definitely stay here again.

Host was very helpful, spoke good English, and very knowledgeable.

• 2nd Oct 2013
  • Couple, 41+

My mum and I had a fantastic stay and the man who was there was so nice and so helpful. There was even a fridge and cooking facilities and we were very comfortable and safe. Thank you

The Staff person who checked us in was excellent!!! He was extremely helpful with his knowledge of everything and very friendly.

• 16th Sep 2013

I love the place! It's actually a room in a local Croatia house complete with a small porch. Location - walking distance to palace since it is within the old town itself. Facilities - bonus little kitchen of your own! The owner is very nice and helpful! He gave us a lot of tips on Spilt and where to go. If I do return, I'll still come back.

The host Frane was extremely helpful, told us everything we needed to know on our arrival, had fabulous suggestions on places to go. Rooms were great with aircon and nice and homey. Was so great we stayed an extra 3 nights. So close to the old town. Extremely awesome!!!

I stayed here for two nights.. the other reviews say it all really. Frane is a really conscientious host... gives lots of helpful advice. Really friendly. His sister looked after my bags on my check out day for free. It is located right beside the old town and there is a locked gate for extra security although the area feels safe anyway. My only fault is the Wifi signal was not strong in my room and there was a bit of noise from the TV in the room beside me.

Can not fault this place at all, ideal location, such helpful owners

• 7th Aug 2013
  • Wales

The hostel is very clean, tidy and the location is perfect. The staff members are nice and helpful and gave us nice tips for future visits to Split. I would certainly stay at this hostel again and do recommend it to other travelers.

This place is a perfect mix between a hostel and a guesthouse: you have your private appartments, but if you feel like, you can also meet other guests in the cosy yard where we spend some good times in the swing hammock. Moreover, Frane and his family are really friendly and helpful! He gave us a priceless introduction into his hometown Split. I would definetely stay there again!

Frane (the guys who runs the guesthouse) was super friendly and always available to help or give advice about things. We were here for 9 days and we loved it, as the location really is perfect - 5 min into the historic town centre of Split, 15 min to the harbour to catch boats to the islands, 15 min into the beautiful Park-Forest Marjan nature reserve where all the lovely, quiet beaches are. Peruzovic Rooms is perfect for travellers who are looking for a quieter place to rest their heads. :)

• 24th Jul 2013

Excellent and friendly staff. Comfortable accomodation. Good location. A little far from the main bus stop when coming from the airport and carrying big rucksacks.

Frane (host) was very nice and informative! Place is very close to everything you need! Air conditioned which was a bonus

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7