Petit Hotel El Vitraux Reviews

Estados Unidos 1383, Buenos Aires, Argentina

I booked a room and did not change the reservation confirmation from US dollars to Argentine pesos. When I tried to pay for the reservation in Argentine pesos, they charged me for the room at the black market exchange rate instead of the official one, which meant I had to pay 100 pesos more for each night because I paid in pesos instead of US dollars. This is the only hostel I've seen this done.

You booked a room for 3 nights arrival 14/03. 2 days before you write to us if you can change the booking to 1 night. Being a small B&B with only 3 rooms, this has a big impact on us, but out of courtesy we accepted the change. Then you arrived 1 day earlier and it turned out you booked for the wrong date, again we made no problem. Thank you very much for rewarding our flexibility with your review.

View all Buenos Aires Bed and Breakfasts