Petit Palace Germanias Valencia Reviews

Sueca, 14, Valencia, Spain

No Rating

The ABSOLUTE WORST HOTEL I have EVER been to. The staff was incredibly rude and unhelpful, the rooms were FILTHY, there were shady people hanging around outside of the hotel at all hours of the day and night, the internet service was non-existent, and the location was horrendous to the main sites of the city even though the listing stated otherwise. I have been to quite a few bad hotels in my travels, but Petit Palace Germanias in Valencia was BY FAR THE WORST I have ever been to. AVOID.

Good location. 10 min walk from the old town. Quite noisy due to constructionwork on the opposite site of the street. Rooms and bathrooms need to be renewed.

• 22nd Mar 2012
  • Belgium

if you arrive by train it´s just 5min walk... excellent location, a modern hotel, everything was perfect, highly recommended

Exactly what you'd expect from a hotel...modern facilities and probably the best shower I'd seen whilst traveling! In the heat of Summer our room's air con wasn't very good so we didn't sleep so well, but all in all we had a good experience in Petit Palace. Great walking distance from the main train station is handy!

Our room was very spacious for 3 people with a lot of luggage. We enjoyed the 2 windows in our room.

Great character, clean and with a good location near the center of the city. A great place for your stay in Valencia.

We booked this place because of the parking facilities available, and then when you said that we couldn't park there, we had to pay an extra €24 for parking for the night and when I made the staff there aware of our situation they were very rude. I will not recommend this hotel to anyone, and would not stay there again when I am in Valencia!!

Great location. Very kind staff - looked after us when we got in at 5am (night train). Very modern rooms. Would be perfect if breakfast was included (8 euro extra).

a really pleasant stay

The rooms were really modern and clean and it was great to have air con in the room although it would´ve been better if breakfast was included. The location was great to access the old city but slightly far if you wanted to go to the beach. The metro runs regularly to the beach in the day but it stops about 22:40 so you have to get a taxi back if you go out on the beachfront at night. Overall though great standard of room for the price.

This place was great. The rooms were large and modern. Very close to the train station and easy to find.

for the price, you should include breakfast!!!

Hotel is fine, we booked family room and that was perfect size for our family of three. Quite clean. Unfortunately no bar in the hotel so you do need to go out at night (with small kid not always a good option). Breakfast is excellent, although quite expensive. Approx. 10 minute walk to city centre.

• 7th Oct 2007

Beautiful place. Great value for money. Other comments re the bathroom are right though, you can see right through the bathroom door!

not worth the money. my friend injured herself and couldnt get any ice from the staff....... also when we requested another bath towel we were told they were on the fifth floor so it would be brought by later and never was. not great customer service in a higher ranked and higher priced hotel. also from the description and pictures on the hostelworld website i was expecting to have a computer to use in our room. when i asked why there wasn't one i was told that they didnt have rooms with computers only the one in the lobby. not sure why they show a photo of a room set up with a computer next to to tv if they don't provide that...... overall unimpressive and overpriced. but the shower was awesome!

the room was too small. the staff is been very frindly.

The staff spoke very little English. The call rate is outrages and they do not advertise the rate within the rooms. On requesting this information, the staff were unable to provide teh details. Location is very poor, with little around.

Very good Hotel

I was there for Fallas and particularly liked having the great internet service and the security safe in my own room. It made loading up my photos of the festival a breeze.

Free internet access with a computer in hotel lobby is really excellent. The room was constantly uncomfortable due to the temperature being set too high in winter.