Petit Recoleta Hostel Reviews

Pte. J.E.Uriburu 1183, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great location, felt very safe and quiet at night to sleep. Not a very social hostel if you're expecting to meet people.

It was OK. The staff is friendly and it's quiet there. Wi-Fi speed is very good and I took a great hot shower. But I was given a room without windows and there was always dark and much humidity there. Would just recommend to replace some old furniture (armchairs, puffs, ventilators) and make rooms and bathrooms look a bit less shabby.

GREAT location and the staff is very friendly! My only minor complaint is that the fridge was packed with food (couldn't fit my stuff in there at all) and the kitchen was pretty sub-par (couldn't find a spatula for making eggs / pretty old dishes). The free breakfast was really good though. I would definitely stay here again.

• 19th Jun 2015