Petit Recoleta Hostel Reviews

Pte. J.E.Uriburu 1183, Buenos Aires, Argentina

I felt like I was staying in someone's house- the hostel was a beautiful old house complete with a courtyard and rooftop hang out spot. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend anyone traveling to Buenos Aires to stay here!

• 6th Dec 2015

I really don't like the bed, very unconfortable and the sheets were really old The atmosphere isn't the atmosphere of a hostel I won´t came back and i don´t recommend it to my friends

Bonne auberge, propre et située proche des grandes avenues et d'un métro. Quartier peu touristique mais sécuritaire. Personnel très aimable et serviable, plusieurs salles communes. Good hostel with clean rooms and bathrooms, near the subway. Not the most touristic neighborood but safe even at night. Really good staff very helpfull and several commun rooms.

I've stayed in this hostel three times, first three years ago, and then came back twice last month. I like it, it's in a good location, staff is very nice, and the common area is really great. I had some problems with the facilities though, in the 4-bed shared room, where I had stayed three years ago and stayed again now, the traffic noise from the street makes it impossible do sleep in the morning, and the beds are very bad. When I came back, they gave me a private room, and it was perfect.

Great location, felt very safe and quiet at night to sleep. Not a very social hostel if you're expecting to meet people.

It was OK. The staff is friendly and it's quiet there. Wi-Fi speed is very good and I took a great hot shower. But I was given a room without windows and there was always dark and much humidity there. Would just recommend to replace some old furniture (armchairs, puffs, ventilators) and make rooms and bathrooms look a bit less shabby.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels