8.7
Fabulous 82 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 82 Total Reviews
Petit Summer House Located at Near 85 Sky Tower, Xinguang Rd., Lingya Dist., Kaohsiung.
Taiwan
Kaohsiung 802 Near 85 Sky Tower, Xinguang Rd., Lingya Dist.
87% 82

• yuvalbrandman4057
  • USA, Couple, 31-40
2nd Apr 2016
6.0

The pluses are that it was nice and cosy, cheap, close to the subway. The hostel seems to be a family apartment used as a hostel. It has a strange layout, and awkward sleeping arrangements. The little dining table is right next to the main bathroom door, as well as in a small hallway, and next to the bedroom door where my gf and I were sleeping. As well, when trying to leave it was difficult because you need a key to operate the elevator, but when we were leaving none of the staff was there.

• USA, Male, 18-24
18th Mar 2016

Such an incredible hostel! Sally, the owner, met us in front of the building (it's on the 26th floor of a tower) and showed us how to get in and settled us in. She was so kind and clearly loves her city—we were only there for 1 night but she told us ten different things to do. Her recommendations and advice were great, and we also had a really cool conversation about Taiwanese politics. The hostel itself is really lovely and has an incredible view from the patio, but Sally really made it great!

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
9th Feb 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Petit Summer House. I met some cool people, got some great advice for things to do in Kaohsiung, and slept well. Really, my only criticism is that it was very difficult to find when I was first trying to check in. Maybe when someone books with you, you should send them more detailed instructions on how to get there. I followed the address, but "Near 85" is not specific enough, and when I tried calling it didn't work.

• USA, Male, 41+
31st Jan 2016

Sally runs a nice hostel. Enjoyed all aspects, and you couldn't ask for a better location in Kaohsiung. Highly recommend.