Petit Summer House Reviews

Near 85 Building, Ziqiang Rd., Lingya Dist., Kaohsiung, Taiwan

This my 3rd time staying , it they are friendly and helpful. The place was clean and comfortable, It in high level and view is beautiful and it quite near to MTR. If have a chance to go again I will still choose here ^^

Hello, This Song Hyoung Wook. I stayed there 3 days. I really enjoyed 3days trip in Petit Summer House. Linda, our supporter was really kind and took me a local market and served me foods. It is really precious memory to me. I hope to visit there again!

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • South Korea

This hostel is actually a mansionette-style apartment ran by a young family. They were nice and accomodating but because it is a hostel in a pretty old building, it is not as clean as one would like. Elsewise, it is an average place to stay for short visits.

Very friendly family with a cute little girl :) a very homely hostel!