Petit Summer House Reviews

Near 85 Building, Ziqiang Rd., Lingya Dist., Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Sally runs a nice hostel. Enjoyed all aspects, and you couldn't ask for a better location in Kaohsiung. Highly recommend.

• 31st Jan 2016

This place was awesome in a way I completely did not expect. The only thing that went wrong was that we didn't realize we needed to contact the owner to get in. Other than that, it was a great experience!

The 8-bunk dorm is seriously over-crowded. Also, when people sleep in the "common area," it's not really a common area.

+ I have never stayed like this hostel. So wonderful! So nice! Sally and Martin and Jimmy etc All person are very kind. And have open mind. The location nice. I highly recommend you to stay here, Summer. Really nice. - there is no minus. All things are perfect.

This hostel is actually a house, so it felt really homy. We had a great welcoming. This is an apartment on the 26th floor and the view from the balcony is amazing! Very good value for money, host very helpful and caring! Beds a little small but good, nice location next to a night market. I recommend.

Clean hostel with friendly staff, a nice living room, comfortable beds and a nice view of Kaoshiung when you sit on the balcony, because it's in the 23rd floor of a building. Would stay there again when in Kaoshiung.

Enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Sally was an extremely nice and helpful host. It was a bit quiet there during my stay probably due to the time of year. Sally even prepared a salad for me on my departure which was a nice touch.

It is a small aparment with such a wonderful view. Host are really nice people.

• 3rd Oct 2015
  • Panama
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I had a fantastic stay! Staff were great, guesthouse was in a great location, and the view from the guesthouse is awesome. Definitely will stay there again! Thanks for an amazing time!