8.1
Fabulous 606 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 606 Total Reviews
Petra Gate Hostel and Hotel Located at Wadi Musa, , Petra.
Jordan
Petra Wadi Musa
81% 606
30.3205999 35.4808884
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
15th Jan 2017

I would highly recommend this hostel to everyone, the staff were friendly and genuinely helpful. I would love to come back to Jordan and will definitely stay at Petra gate once again. :) perfect location

• Australia, Male, 31-40
13th Jan 2017

Uncle Nasser is the best host hands down. He hooked us up with Local prices for everything: Wadi Rum (Musa) tour and organised my Dead Sea trip for the way back home. It's super-cheap, safe and clean. Walking distance to Petra Gate too! You're a fool if you don't stay here. Can't wait to stay here again

• Canada, Male, 18-24
13th Jan 2017

I ended up staying 3 nights in Petra Gate Hostel and they were all great, however a little cold in the off season but heaters and extra blankets were provided. The owner, Mr. Naser, is the nicest person I came across on my travels through Jordan. He was exceptionally kind and informative and helped my self and my friend immensely, even driving us to Petra on his way to prayer. If you are planning on going to Wadi Rum don't book on the web but through Petra Gate Hostel when you get here.

3rd Jan 2017

Kemo and Nasser who run this place are brilliant! They'll sort anything from a cup of tea to transportation. The place is clean as well as safe and situated close to the Petra entrance. Go!

• Austria, Female, 25-30
1st Jan 2017
8.0

Great location and a wonderfully helpful staff! The rooms were okay, but overall a good value for money when visiting Petra.

• Peru, Female, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

The hostel is very well located, in the same main road from Amman or from Aqaba, so the hostel is easy to find and you can get easy rides to Petra entrance. The rooms are not cold in winter, which is awesome! And the best part is the owner and the front desk guy. Super extremely nice people. They helped me a lot with information about Petra and arranged my transportation and trip to Wadi Rum, which turned to be awesome as well. Thanks a lot for everything!

11th Nov 2016
6.0

The Rooftop was awesome. I was disappointed they didn't have food but the owner offered to pick me some up. The staff was very helpful. It was pretty typical of a Jordan hostel.

10th Nov 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Petra Gate Hostel and Hotel. The owner is a great guy who is very helpful. I would definitely stay here again. Thank You for making my stay in Petra so nice!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
6th Nov 2016

Great Location, approximately 10/15 minute down hill walk to the main entrance to the archaeological site and closer to main town area. The guys here really looked after me. Free upgrade to single room, prepared a traditional bedouin meal for me and organised transport to Wadi Rum and then back to Amman without any hassles. Quiet Hostel, however other than the big hotels Petra seems quiet in that regards. Would stay again.

18th Oct 2016
8.0

The terrace was awesome! It's up the hill from Petra, so I hope you have legs of steel... or a thick wallet for the taxi drivers. Either way, the hostel was good and the staff were friendly and accommodating. It was fairly clean, good enough for me. Be mindful of the water, the people of Wadi Musa have to ship it in at very high costs!