Petra Gate Hostel and Hotel

Fabulous 614 Total Reviews
Fabulous 614 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 31-40
23rd Feb 2017

Basic accommodation but comfortable. Staff is excellent and knowledgeable, Naser the owner helped me book affordable transportation during my entire stay in Jodan. He basically made my short trip amazing. Breakfast and dinner were fresh and delicious for the price. I went in winter, and it got a bit chilly but the bed was warm and comfortable. I would recommend for any traveler on a budget.

• England, Female, 41+
21st Feb 2017
7.7

The staff in this hotel are so friendly and helpful. I stayed in winter and it was cold so they gave me an electric fire and extra blankets which made my stay more comfortable. The owner also helped me out of a difficult situation when I visited Wadi Rum which I am so grateful for. The accommodation is very basic but you get what you pay for. I am very happy with my stay.

• USA, Male, 25-30
16th Feb 2017

Nasser and his hostel could not have been more accommodating. He truly made me feel like family and was very eager to either help show or facilitate activities including but not limited to wadi rum jeep, ride from Aqaba, ride away, petra and petra at night. I really appreciated his hospitality.

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
13th Feb 2017

The receptionist was amazing, he help me in everything I need and he even gave me tips for hiking trails. The place is located in a good area, you have all you need just in 200 mts.

7th Feb 2017

Bathroom should be neat

4th Feb 2017

it have been an excellent experiencie. The hostel is very confortable, clean and is very close from the ruines. The Staff (Kimo) is very nice, he helps in everything that u need. Congrats!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
15th Jan 2017

I would highly recommend this hostel to everyone, the staff were friendly and genuinely helpful. I would love to come back to Jordan and will definitely stay at Petra gate once again. :) perfect location

• Australia, Male, 31-40
13th Jan 2017

Uncle Nasser is the best host hands down. He hooked us up with Local prices for everything: Wadi Rum (Musa) tour and organised my Dead Sea trip for the way back home. It's super-cheap, safe and clean. Walking distance to Petra Gate too! You're a fool if you don't stay here. Can't wait to stay here again

• Canada, Male, 18-24
13th Jan 2017

I ended up staying 3 nights in Petra Gate Hostel and they were all great, however a little cold in the off season but heaters and extra blankets were provided. The owner, Mr. Naser, is the nicest person I came across on my travels through Jordan. He was exceptionally kind and informative and helped my self and my friend immensely, even driving us to Petra on his way to prayer. If you are planning on going to Wadi Rum don't book on the web but through Petra Gate Hostel when you get here.

3rd Jan 2017

Kemo and Nasser who run this place are brilliant! They'll sort anything from a cup of tea to transportation. The place is clean as well as safe and situated close to the Petra entrance. Go!