Petra Hostel Reviews

1 David Street, P.O.Box 14030, Jerusalem, Israel

It was an excellent experience. Awsome staff and great atmosphere. Great location.

The location is very good and the staff is very friendly but when there are big groups (around 50 people) it is extremely noisy and the hostel administration doesn't ask for respect towards the other guests. The hostel allows groups to behave as if they were the only guests. When we complained they put us in a adifferent room but as the guy there was part of the group it made no difference about the noise.

• 2nd Apr 2015

A really friendly staff, great view from the roof, and AWESOME location, these are three best advantages of the hostel. Yet, the hostel is in an urgent need of major overhaul. In the evenings there was no water coming out of showers on our (2nd) floor, rooms could NOT be locked, and the internet barely worked (only few people could be connected at the same time, and it was available on the bottom floor only).

Great location. Awsome staff. I stayed in Petra twice and loved it both times.

The staff allowed me to keep my luggage there for the day, even though I checked out, which was very kind. The hostel is a little dingy, but it was fairly clean. I felt like it could handle a woman's touch. I probably would choose another hostel next time.