9.0
Superb 285 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 285 Total Reviews
Petra Nera Hotel Located at Perissa 84703, Santorini Hellas, Santorini.
Greece
Santorini 84703 Perissa 84703, Santorini Hellas
90% 285
36.3533266 25.4648280
    Rooms available

• elenichristidis3795
  • USA, Female, 25-30
16th Aug 2016

Hotel, not hostel, with a pool. Very friendly owner offered me ride from airport and to port & gave good advice about activities, was helpful when I found a cockroach in my room (!) and when I needed some utensils for a meal. Very good light breakfast (definitely free for me--but I also never saw anyone else pay...!). Great location near Perissa (black) beach. It was high season, but for 100 euros a night (def. not budget!) I expected no cockroaches! Otherwise clean--fresh towels each day.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
4th Aug 2016

I really enjoyed my stay the hotel was very clean and tidy and Giannis is a great guy and helped me out a lot with organising tours, transfers and any other query I had. The place also has a brilliant pool

27th Jul 2016

Petra nera was I a great location. Walking distance to the beach. Across the street there was a supermarket and a 24 hour bakery for late night snacks. It was really close to bus stop so that I could easily travel to other parts of santorini. The owner was very helpful. He provided shuttle service from port. I would definitely stay here again.

• Canada, Couple, 41+
22nd Jul 2016

A great place to stay. Staff is very friendly, professional and accommodating. We will recommend it to anyone coming to Santorini.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
16th Jul 2016

Lovely hotel, the owner was amazing, so helpful! He waited 2 hours at the airport for us as our flight was delayed. He helped us with quad bike hire, got us a good deal with his cousin down the road. Location is awesome, right next to a supermarket, bakery and pharmacy. Just 10 mins walk from the main perissa beach. There is a bus stop right next door to get into Fira/Oia. The rooms are really simple, but very clean and tidy. Great value for money and the staff were very helpful.

9th Jul 2016
7.1

Nice little place, not in the heart of the action but can hire atv's just up the road. Bakery and supermarket directly across the road is handy. Kind staff, clean rooms, upgraded our room at no cost so that was nice! Air con works well. Overall a good little place to relax.

5th Jul 2016

Nice hotel, located very close to Perissa beach, lovely pool area. Clean, with nice staff. More quiet family/couples hotel than a place to meet people.

30th Jun 2016

We loved our stay. Hostel was at a nice location, comfortable walk from the beach any decent restaurant and 2 grocery stores. If you decided to not eat breakfast at the hostel there is a 24/7 bakery across the street, so I would definitely recommend it!

20th Jun 2016

This is more like a hotel rather than a hostel. But it was really nice .We love the swimming pool and the patio of our room .

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
13th Jun 2016

The owner is very kind and picked us up from the port even though we arrived an hour late than scheduled! The hotel is very clean with a very nicely maintained pool we used frequently. The room was spacious and had everything that we needed (even a nice balcony). The ATM and a supermarket is literally across the road and Perissa beach is 5-10mins walk (the beach is quite nice). The only annoying thing was that the shower curtain was a bit shorter than it should have been.