Pfefferbett Hostel Reviews

Schoenhauser Allee 176, Berlin, Germany

Good, clean hostel. The two receptionists I met were friendly and. Staying in a four person room with its own shower was a plus.

Staff were great and was a easy place to meet others.

• 9th Nov 2014

Good staff, nice & clean. But not the best to meet and socialize with co-travellers. Good for couples and families.

Everyone is really easy going and so nice at this hostel, the environment is the best and there's a 24/7 bar, which is really conviniente. I wanna make an additional note to Joel, the bartender, who gave me and my friend some amazing tips on where to go out in Berlin and things like that. Only (kind of) negative thing I have to say is that we had to take the tube to everywhere we wanted go, but it was just across the street, so no big deal and Berlin's public transport system is really good.

This is THE hostel. Clean, great facilities. Staff super friendly and helpful. Best bed in all the hostels I ever been. Big rooms. Good lockers system and very big. The bathrooms were cleaned every day and in perfect condition. Food at the bar was a bit expensive (so as breakfast €6.5) but the quality and quantity was more than I expected for a hostel. The only weak point, no wifi in the room. If they fix that, it's a 10 out of 10. I would definitely stay again there. (mix shared room for 6)

Nice hostel ! This is the perfect place if you are planing to see the city at night because peoples are going to bed a little late. There is no kitchen available for you to cook. They have a restaurant and you can find some others not so far.

The double room en suite was very confortable. Great place to stay

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Switzerland

very clean hostel, you just need to pay more attention to the showers, or to tell the guests to be more cleal with them. Although overall cleaning very good.

It's otherwise good hostel except difficult to walk to any main attractions and metro is expensive in Berlin.

Great place to stay in Berlin. Clean, location is great (2 stops from Alexanderplatz), staff are exceptional. The atmosphere is also very nice. You can get a decent breakfast for just 6 euros - that's a good start in the day. I would stay again at Pfefferbett and recommend it to my friends.

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Russia

No Wifi in the room , and the bar is always very nosiy

Very accommodating, all our friends in other hostels were jealous! Great place!

• 26th Sep 2014

great breakfast (but not included), free internet, comfortable beds

Very Clean, very well located, good price. BREAKFAST FEE 6eur, no fridge.

Pfefferbett Hostel had a good location, right by the U ban, super easy to get into the city. The facilities were amazing, very cool building, exposed brick ceilings, clean, big windows. Out of my 10-day European travels this was the best hostel we stayed it. I would highly recommend it.

Nice staff, clean, spacious rooms with great lockers, good location walking distance from Alexander Platz. Would stay again if I return to Berlin.

Staff felt somehow distant and they paid attention way more to their of business than customers. 24/7 bar and good breakfast buffet is big plus!

I stayed in a spacy single room, totally modern, totally clean. About 15 minutes walk from Alexanderplatz or 5 from Rosa-Luxemburgplatz U-bahn. A nice garden bar, theatre just behind the hostel treshold. All the Prenzlauer Berg bars very close.

Always difficulties in check-in and how much it costs. City tax not included in deposit reservations and it adds on desk.

The female Polish receptionist we regularly encountered was surly, rude and unhelpful. We never received an initial introduction to the city and every time we needed advice or instructions all the staff were HOPELESS. There is zero mingling here as there are so few backpackers and so many children and old people. No fun young atmosphere but the place is clean, food is good, and the male staff quite friendly. Would recommend St Christopher's down the road. Shout out to aslan the dog.

« first « Prev 1 2 3