Pfefferbett Hostel

Fabulous 2562 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2562 Total Reviews

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
24th Feb 2017

Friendly staff, great rooms. Clean showers with hot water and great water pressure. 3 euro breakfast. Awesome bar on ground floor. Couldn't be happier with my stay.

24th Feb 2017

I was quite pleased with my stay here. It was my first time staying in a Hostel. The location was great right next to a metro stop. I also loved how helpful the staff were. I had to submit an application for a job and the staff were so helpful with letting me use one of the computers at the front desk since my wifi connection wasn't the best. The wifi wasn't the best and could only be used in the main lobby area. The atmosphere was great and the place felt very safe.

• England, Male, 25-30
20th Feb 2017

Though not located in the dead center of the city, it's opposite an U-Bahn station for cheap, convenient access to the main attractions. It has a 24 hour reception & bar which serves some fantastic locally brewed beers, the food is also excellent though the menu is limited. The common room is comfortable & relaxed with a pool table and open fire. The rooms are clean, comfortable & contain secure lockers, both accessible via keycard. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Highly recommend.

17th Feb 2017
8.0

Stayed for 2 nights in a 6 bed dorm and it was great! The atmosphere was cozy and the staff was kind. We didn't spend much time in the hostel itself but they had a good bar and what seemed like a good breakfast buffet in the morning (it smelled really good). The price included a bed with linen and lockers inside the room which was nice. The lady at reception even helped us find a good route to take back to the airport when we were leaving early in the morning. Definitely recommend!

17th Feb 2017

Only problem was the wifi was not good/ kind of didn't work at all most of the time!! Other then that the hostel was hip, clean and safe!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
12th Feb 2017
8.0

Good location right near an underground station which is close to a main train station. Very clean & good facilities. Good heating & private lockers. Lights & power point for each bed. There were lots of power points in the room. No wifi in rooms and it was poor quality in the common area. I found it wasn't great for a solo traveler because there is no vibe/encouragement to chat to others. I found the female staff were awesome - very friendly, helpful & knowledgeable.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
10th Feb 2017

Nice accommodation with great staff. They always try to help you as best as they can. Very clean and top location. To put it in a nutshell one of the best hostels I've ever been.

• Germany, Female, 31-40
9th Feb 2017
4.9

I had 2 lockers in a row that didn't work, the 3rd one barely closed. Next day - I was luckily around- a couple was able to open my locker because the locker was not changed in their system. The receptionist offered free breakfast to the couple- not to me! I complained about this treatment to the reception manager, he said he knows about the locker problem and would talk to the staff to be more polite. I just got a lame excuse for all my trouble. So disappointing, won't stay there again!

• England, Male, 25-30
8th Feb 2017

Really enjoyed my stay at Pfefferbett. The rooms were spacious enough, bathrooms were clean. The staff were always happy to help. The fire place is perfect when its freezing cold outside! Seconds away from the U-Bahn stop, and only 2 stops away from Alexanderplatz means getting anywhere was fairly easy. The only downside I would say is the wifi not being available in the bedrooms, and even in the reception/bar area it wasn't the best. However this would not stop me from staying here again!

• Azerbaijan, Male, 25-30
4th Feb 2017

Overall it was good, the location is very good but breakfast could be better for 7 EUR. I was there only for the weekend and during my stay WIFI was terrible, 3 out of 4 PCs were out of order, so internet connection was not as it was expected. But I loved the spirit and atmosphere of the hostel. Real chimney with real wood was radiating positive and relaxed energy throughout the place. I feel like there is 70% chance that I would stay there again.