Pfefferbett Hostel Reviews

Schoenhauser Allee 176, Berlin, Germany

2060 Total Reviews

big modern hostel close to a ubahn station, theres a club around the corner, so might be loud in the night, no wifi in the room

Wonderful hostel! Comfy beds, very clean bathrooms and rooms, not noisy, nice common room with big TV and the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly. It was a succesful experience to be there. The only shortcoming: There were some refugees (FLÜCHTLINGE) and they don't know how to behave politely. Luckily, they don't share rooms with tourists and most of them are mothers with children. This was a little uncomfortable. But, apart from this, the hostel is fantastic.

The hostel is amazing but the staff were completely rude to us

• 27th Jan 2016

I little difficult to find at first, however, great location. restaurants and grocery shops close. train station is just across the road. staff was great - no language barrier and upbeat. I would defiantly stay there again.

This hostel was clean and had nice facilities, but the atmosphere was not the best. I was booked in a 6 person dorm, and I shared the room with two 50+ year old women which i found very strange.

Our lockers didn't work, so we had to leave our stuff in unlocked lockers when we were out of the room which wasn't secure at all! nothing was stolen though.

• 10th Jan 2016
  • vgzibovska
  • Latvia

A very nice combination of an old factory building with modern facilities. I really enjoyed staying there. I would like a bigger sign on the street showing where the hostel is, at first I wasn't really sure if i was going the right way to the hostel.

• 5th Jan 2016
  • Greece

I loved my stay, everyone was incredibly welcoming and nice. The staff were amazing and made sure if you had any worries or issues that they were dealt with. The rooms were very nice and always clean. The lounge area was warm and fun with lots of different people to meet and talk to. The whole place was amazing.

• 2nd Jan 2016
  • Scotland

We were pretty disappointed by this hostel. First of all, we think it's very important to note that THERE IS NO WIFI IN THE ROOMS. The only wifi is in the "lounge" which is always so crowded you usually can't even get on. Our bathroom was never cleaned in the entire time we spent there, the bar only took cash and had no sign to that effect, and the breakfast was not more than what a normal hostel offers for free. Very disappointing & overpriced.

Great breakfast, friendly staff. I just add maybe cortains for the beds. The facilities are great. And good location. I will recommend this place! and also safe place for a woman who travel alone.

• 25th Dec 2015
  • Mexico

Everything was great, I only wish that there had been wifi in the rooms

It was our 5th time in here and as usual grate! Location and surrounding of hostel it's just perfect. You will find everything what you want!

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Poland

really nice atmosphere, good location, cool staff. breakfast is like what you'd find at a really good hotel at a reasonable rate. will definitely head here again

• 27th Nov 2015
  • India

Everything perfect, the staff is really kind and gentle

• 25th Nov 2015
  • Colombia

Very clean hostel, modern furnishings. Lockers are brilliant! We stayed in a 4 bedder with a roomy en suite. Well stocked bar, very friendly and informative staff. Great location 2 metro stops from Alexanderplaz

• 21st Nov 2015
  • Wales

Everything was extremely clean and the rooms were spacious and well equipped. The breakfast is terrific with fresh fruit, which is quite uncommon even in 3-stars hotels. The only two negative points are that there is no wifi in the rooms, only in the lounge and that the shower head is rigid and you cannot move it. So it's difficult to take a shower without getting your hair wet.

It was a fantastic hostel

• 14th Nov 2015
  • India

The wifi was only available in the lobby but barely worked half of the time. There was no hot water when we needed it. Twice the people at the front desk screwed us over with plans. First telling us we didn't need to make reservations at a restaurant that ended up being full, and secondly giving us incorrect information to get to the airport so we had to spend €45 on a taxi. I would avoid staying here again

There were just unisex showers on our floor available because they are renovating. We liked the breakfast for around 7€ and the nice Pfefferberg location.

I love the way that they handle the lockers. It's an awesome concept and one that I all hostels used. The only thing that kinda bothered me, and it's kinda petty, the wifi doesn't work in the room and is glitchy in the common area. Other than that, it's great. It's walking distance from the berlin wall and on the same street as a lot of bars.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4