Pfefferbett Hostel Reviews

Schoenhauser Allee 176, Berlin, Germany

Such a great hostel in Berlin! Everything was clean, the beds were super comfortable, even though I didn't socialize a lot, it looked like a lot of fun in the common areas! I highly recommend!

Pros Very clean, lockers in room(key card locks), pool table and ping pong downstairs, bar, restaurant and awesome service. Cons In good location but hard to find the first time. Once you do it's very easy

The hostel was hit and miss for us. We thought that the breakfast was great. The staff were helpful and there was a great atmosphere in the common area. However, although we were only on the 1st floor, the Wifi didn't work and only worked in the main area. We never saw anyone cleaning the rooms or bathrooms. Someone from our room checked out and no one ever came to replace the sheets, making us wonder if ours were even clean when we arrived. Anyone could enter the front door - no lock.

• 12th May 2015

The staff here and people here were amazing! The rooms are clean and organized... the lockers are some of the best I've seen! Clean bathrooms. Sweet atmosphere :) it s avoid of a walk or a short bus ride from all the major sites but it's definately worth it. Tons of really nice and inexpensive restaurants in the area :)

The hostel is in a nice location which is very close to public transport. The room was tidy and the bed comfy. Every bed in my room had its own power outlet and reading light. They have a nice common area with a pretty good atmosphere. There is no wifi in the rooms though.

Preety great athmosphere here, the pub down with all the staff is froend Y and helps you with everything. Also they count with party in Berlin, so the all you can eat breKfast is till 12.30 a.m. Preety cool!!

• 8th May 2015
  • Czech Republic

We stayed a couple nights and everything is great! The buffet breakfast was nice to fill up on in the morning. Cut down on eating the rest of the day. The look and design was very nice for the hostel.

Pfefferbett hostel was in a nice location very close to the heart of Berlin in my opinion. The staff were welcoming and showed me exactly where things were and how to get something if needed. Jakob especially was amazing so thank you to him! The room was nice with a clean ensuit. Only downer was the wifi didn't work in the room and the wifi didn't work at all during my second day at the hostel as they had a technical problem which was bad as I needed the Internet to book my place to stay

Great location, excellent breakfast. Negatives: poor wifi, no 24 hour access to tea and coffee, prefer gentler, less techno music at breakfast.

• 28th Apr 2015

In general is a good hostel, but there are some negative points. Wifi and internet doesn't work in the rooms. Only at the lobby. So, really often you see a lot of people at the lobby, but all looking at the phone, and not interacting. And I've stayed there for 7 days, and the internet has worked for 4 days only. And it is very slow. Nice breakfast for 6,70. Bit expensive but if you eat a lot it worth. Nice rooms and bathrooms. Confortable bed. Fancy hostel, nice common area.

big lockers in the room which you opem with your pass no padlock needed, staff really friendily, location good within short walking distance to the metro

Awesome hostel in berlin, very clean and tidy and friendly staff. Good value too would stay again!

• 19th Apr 2015

An excellent experiencie. Without doubts , I think is one of the best Hostals I have been in Europe with a cheap cost.

I stayed there for 1 night, and 3 times the toilet was clogged, which is not a nice thing to start ur morning with :( the room key was not working most of the times, i had to go down to the reception several times for this matter. The location is very good if u wann see Berlin and go out to drink and dance.

This is one of the best hostels we have stayed in throughout Europe. 6 bed shared dorms are clean and spacious. The location is great, a hip area with cool restaurants and bars. Right next to The Barn roastery and cafe which is a great coffee roaster. Only a short walk to Alexanderplatz. The building is really interesting as it was once a brewery. Great facilities and nice staff. Bar was cheap and good breakfast. Great value for money. Only downfall is no wifi in the bedrooms.

Awesome! So modern and clean, awesome security. Great atmosphere

Awesome staff. They were friendly and helpful. The guy there in the morning was hilarious. The beds were nice, I slept very well. All very clean and efficient . Breakfast was expensive for me so i only bought tea. Surrounding neighborhood is very cool. Lots of cafes and artists. Lots of families staying at the hostel. People from all walks of life. It was very fun, good community. My one complaint is the wifi. Slow, spotty, can't get it upstairs. Otherwise awesome place, would love to return!

Damn fine place. Only problem was he toilet kept clogging up. PPerhaps it was the 3 ply toilet paper they had (thick! No chance of smearing!)

• 14th Apr 2015

It was okay , wifi only works downstairs

Great location and friendly staff. Towels are not free.

« first « Prev 1 2 3