Pfefferbett Hostel Reviews

Schoenhauser Allee 176, Berlin, Germany

2061 Total Reviews

We, two guys, stayed in a 4-bed mixed room for a night. Internet connection sucked but besides I loved the hostel! The staff is awesome. Location is awesome: U-bahn stop is just two-minute walk. Very easy to reach to Alexanderplatz and to Hbf (central railway station) and any part of the city. I loved the garden the hostel was situated in. A rich breakfast with fruit, cereal, cheese, jam, milk, tee/coffe, juice, etc- definetely worth the money. So was the hostel. I recommend it.

Awesome! Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Extremely clean and the staff were super friendly and helpful!

• 6th Nov 2015

Loved this place! Would 100% go back!

Wonderful atmosphere with very friendly staff, whom explained everything to us. They were also kind enough to send some postcards on behalf of us. Wifi was only strong in the lounge, but that was a small issue. The double-deck beds were clean and comfortable, although the top-deck was a little high up from the ground.

Great place to stay. Only negative was wifi only worked in common room.

A nice common area/lounge with a pool table. There is a bar of sorts with one of the people there making free mint water to drink. Also has its own restaurant so you don't need to go out. Lovely staff. When I had to leave in a hurry in the morning the guy at the reception quickly looked up and printed which public transport in which order I had to take in order to get to the airport. The place lies at a large street with plenty of restaurants.

Cool hostel

One of the best we stayed at on the trip

Friendly Staff, Clean Place. Well located F.Advice: Get a better W-Lan, works only in lobby, and is really bad, even if you are the only one connected

During my stay an entire class of teenagers took over the hostel and the whole atmosphere. It became an out of control school. I had a hard time going to sleep, because the kids would turn wild jumping up and down and kicking random doors and walls. This is the reason for my poor rating of atmosphere during my stay. I will avoid Pfefferbett in the future. Otherwise the place is great. very clean and friendly staff.

Full of school groups, so atmosphere was lacking. But a good place to stay all the same

Good hostel, close to the underground, bars and restaurants of Prenzlauer Berg. Breakfast (not included) was excellent although hot chocolate was missing. Men's bathroom on first floor could have been cleaner.

The location is very close to the metro, so it was very easy to find it. The hostel is not close to the centre, still it wasn't too far but we had to pay transport everyday to go to everywhere. The hostel itself is very organized and clean, but it is more like a hotel, and for me was weird because there were kids there. The shower has a timer and there is nothing to block the water from wetting your clothes. Beddroom was big, with hight bunk beds and big lockers as well. No kitchen!

The Pfefferbett Hostel, although its name is unpronounceable for French people, is the perfect place to stay during your trip in Berlin. Everything is very clean, people are nice and the hostel is well located. It's very safe for a girl alone, you can find a lot of good food near and the hostel has is own bar where you will meet others travellers! I'd really enjoyed my 5 days there, I will definitly recommanded it ;)

• 5th Oct 2015

Very friendly staff and people, great location and building! Would definitely come back to visit again. Thanks!

• 5th Oct 2015

Nice hostel for travelers. Clean spacious rooms with ensuite bathroom wich is a huge plus. Downside if you are traveling with a car - there is no cheap way to park your car around. You have to pay for everything - no free coffee or tea. And there is no common kitchen.

Everything is fine. Just the wifi needs to reach the rooms!

Great hostel to stay with friendly staff, good located. I'm glad I've chosen it. But no wifi in rooms

This was my first stop on my trip and I was very pleased by the accommodations. They had a nice reception/socializing area for travelers to meet and share drinks together. There was a pool table, foosball table, and ping pong table to get people involved. Good music playing overhead in the lobby at all times. The rooms were clean and nice sized. The staff was helpful and friendly. They would even hang out with the guests when they were off shift and gave good advice about the city of Berlin.

Beds could have been cleaner, but in general is a clean hostel, everything is new and very cool. Right next to the subway and the neighborhood is great. I recommend this hostel.