Pfefferbett Hostel Reviews

Schoenhauser Allee 176, Berlin, Germany

Highly recommended.

Friendly staff, near the center (2stop with u-bahn), good atmospher and nice room (the dormitory with 6 people) !!!

Good, clean hostel. The two receptionists I met were friendly and. Staying in a four person room with its own shower was a plus.

Staff were great and was a easy place to meet others.

• 9th Nov 2014

Good staff, nice & clean. But not the best to meet and socialize with co-travellers. Good for couples and families.

Everyone is really easy going and so nice at this hostel, the environment is the best and there's a 24/7 bar, which is really conviniente. I wanna make an additional note to Joel, the bartender, who gave me and my friend some amazing tips on where to go out in Berlin and things like that. Only (kind of) negative thing I have to say is that we had to take the tube to everywhere we wanted go, but it was just across the street, so no big deal and Berlin's public transport system is really good.

This is THE hostel. Clean, great facilities. Staff super friendly and helpful. Best bed in all the hostels I ever been. Big rooms. Good lockers system and very big. The bathrooms were cleaned every day and in perfect condition. Food at the bar was a bit expensive (so as breakfast €6.5) but the quality and quantity was more than I expected for a hostel. The only weak point, no wifi in the room. If they fix that, it's a 10 out of 10. I would definitely stay again there. (mix shared room for 6)

Nice hostel ! This is the perfect place if you are planing to see the city at night because peoples are going to bed a little late. There is no kitchen available for you to cook. They have a restaurant and you can find some others not so far.

The double room en suite was very confortable. Great place to stay

• 3rd Nov 2014