Pfefferbett Hostel Reviews

Schoenhauser Allee 176, Berlin, Germany

Very nice although quite noisy in the courtyard in the evening.

• 23rd May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

As with most German hostels it's big with a hotel feel. Nice patio areas, not the most social hostel. Large range in age with people staying there. It looks like it was recently renovated so pretty nice inside.

가격대비 꽤 괜찮은 호스텔이었어요:) 침대가 너무 높아서 올라가기 힘들었지만 시설도 좋고 스태프들도 친절햤어요 방에서 와이파이가 안되서 아쉬웠고 관광지까지 걸어가기엔 무리가 있는 거리였어요.

I had a good experience at the hostel. However, I hate the fact that showers were never clean since I got there, and I stayed for 3 nights. The showers were disgusting! I also didn´t like when I concluded that were “things” like shirts, underwears and cosmetics in the floor and all over the room, from travelers that had already check out from the room. A positive point is that they have meals, everyday, for a very good price. The location is quite good also, very near the Metro and the center.

1 2 3 Next » last »