Phan Anh Backpackers Hostel Reviews

373/6 Pham Ngu Lao Ward, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

It was a pleasent stay. the room are little bit small but we just wen`t there for sleeping so it was totally okay. the bathroom is nice and clean, also the shower is good. the staff is very friendly and helpful. I`d forgot my book there and they keep it for me so i can pick it up two weeks later. all in all it was a very nice place to stay. if i come to hcmc again, i definetly would go there again

• 24th Mar 2015

Heart of Saigon,excellent location close to the bus stations.The staff helpful, friendly,honest. Welcoming atmosphere. Clean dorms with lockers(key provided), clean bathroom. Nice design in the corridor. Teasty beakfast. I wanted to stay for a night but extended my stay because I was satisfied with the service. I booked tours, taxi from them and the prices are ok. I would recommend this place. Thanks.

Pros Friendly staff, great wifi, Air Con, good location, very clean Cons, common area is a bit small

• 13th Mar 2015

Only issues were the common area was practically nonexistent and the dorm for 6 girls quite small. Staff very helpful and nice, positioned down a quiet safe alleyway.

I booked a female dorm but when I wanted to check in they told me that there is no female dorm available for me.I had to stay in another hostel.The staff helped me with my luggage but of course I was not happy having to stay in a place differernt to what I've booked.I always research my hostel carefully &then having to stay somwhere else is very disappointing.After one night in the other place I was able to move back.They did not offer any kind of compensation to me.But finally I enjoyed my stay

Good location, clean bedrooms. Ensuite bathrooms can get a bit messy when sharing but are maintained and cleaned daily which keeps on top of it. Happy hour with one free beer each every night. Good wifi, average breakfast. Decent location, most attractions a walkable distance away. Really friendly and helpful staff.

Very nice hostel, fresh and clean bathrooms. Great breakfast, you get a lot more than other hostes with free breakfast and the passionjuice is amazing! Not really a partyhostel. Was a bit difficult to find and no directions on the site

Stayed for a couple of night and the staff was very helpful. They booked tours for me and always asked if I had breakfast cause they offered a free one. Great location near the backpacker district. A but away from the main tourist attractions but the staff was helpful with finding moto taxis to get you there.

Awesome place, extremely clean, amazing showers, super friendly staff, fantastic breakfast, overall a highly recommended hostel!!!

Had booked female dorm, but they were overbooked so we had to stay at a mixed dorm the first night, which was not what we really wanted. The female dorm was cleaner, and a little more spacious. But overall the rooms were a little small. Nice with a door in the shower

We were there for less than 12 hours, having travelled from Siem Reap that day, and to Nha Trang the next day. It was exactly what we needed it to be :) cheap, no frills, friendly staff, comfy beds, clean and secure.

Great stay! Although they overbooked us, they emailed us to notify us and set us up at a really nice hotel and drove us there. All I can say for this hostel is that customer service is number one!