Phan Anh Backpackers Hostel Reviews

373/6 Pham Ngu Lao Ward, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Pros Friendly staff, great wifi, Air Con, good location, very clean Cons, common area is a bit small

• 13th Mar 2015

Only issues were the common area was practically nonexistent and the dorm for 6 girls quite small. Staff very helpful and nice, positioned down a quiet safe alleyway.

I booked a female dorm but when I wanted to check in they told me that there is no female dorm available for me.I had to stay in another hostel.The staff helped me with my luggage but of course I was not happy having to stay in a place differernt to what I've booked.I always research my hostel carefully &then having to stay somwhere else is very disappointing.After one night in the other place I was able to move back.They did not offer any kind of compensation to me.But finally I enjoyed my stay

Very nice hostel, fresh and clean bathrooms. Great breakfast, you get a lot more than other hostes with free breakfast and the passionjuice is amazing! Not really a partyhostel. Was a bit difficult to find and no directions on the site

Stayed for a couple of night and the staff was very helpful. They booked tours for me and always asked if I had breakfast cause they offered a free one. Great location near the backpacker district. A but away from the main tourist attractions but the staff was helpful with finding moto taxis to get you there.

Awesome place, extremely clean, amazing showers, super friendly staff, fantastic breakfast, overall a highly recommended hostel!!!

Had booked female dorm, but they were overbooked so we had to stay at a mixed dorm the first night, which was not what we really wanted. The female dorm was cleaner, and a little more spacious. But overall the rooms were a little small. Nice with a door in the shower

We were there for less than 12 hours, having travelled from Siem Reap that day, and to Nha Trang the next day. It was exactly what we needed it to be :) cheap, no frills, friendly staff, comfy beds, clean and secure.

Great stay! Although they overbooked us, they emailed us to notify us and set us up at a really nice hotel and drove us there. All I can say for this hostel is that customer service is number one!