Phan Lan 2

Fabulous 620 Total Reviews

• robertmdavies873467
  • England, Male, 25-30
13th Apr 2017

Highly recommend this place! Staff are amazing and go the extra mile.. they booked my trips to chu chi tunnels, Mekong river and a night bus to nha trang.. nearly missed my Mekong river trip due to staying out all night drinking (not a good idea when going on a boat all day).. they made me breakfast to go and took me to the bus.. they let me store my bag there as was going to nha trang after the river trip.. rooms are clean and comfortable. No window in the room but not really important.

• England, Male, 41+
18th Jan 2017
8.0

In the heart of the backpacking district, this hostel is ideal for the main sights. Lots of stairs and no lift so if you want to avoid that make sure you ask for a room close to the ground floor. There is only the hostel reception area as a communal area so it lacks atmosphere. Excellent Wi-Fi, clean rooms, albeit a bit tired and needing a refresh.