Phan Lan 2 Reviews

283/6 Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

We really enjoyed our stay at phan lan. All the staffs are really kind and accommodating. What I really love about this hotel is their internet connection, so fast you can watch live stream. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and if ever I will go back to VIETNAM, I would stay on this hotel again.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Good place

Good hotel in the pack packer district, close to everything. The security box isn't actually located in the room though, it is in reception. The breakfast consisted of a baguette and omelette with drinks. One downside is we had to climb 4 flights of stairs for our room, but the lovely staff more than made up for it. They went out of their way to help me when I got sick, and my friend really enjoyed the tour she booked out of it (not overpriced).

• 22nd Jul 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. Nice, clean room. It didn't have a window though. The staff here is great as well. Wifi works throughout the hotel. Breakfast is basic, but good. I would stay again.

Basic, no frills room. Aircon, water heater, locks and general furniture are in working condition. We had a broken rack but that was quickly fixed during the daily tidying up of our room. However, ventilation seems poor and there is a little musty smell. Will recommend a dehumidifier or refreshener spray in the room.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

Great place to stay. The staff are warm, friendly and very helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. Excellent location in a quiet alley in the backpacker area. Short walk from where the major open-tour buses drop off passengers.

There is no place in whole Vietnam with sucha a nice staff! These people are just awesome. The lady in the front desk helped us is everything. I am sure we will be back! Thank You so much guys :)

We stayed in Phan Lan 2 for 3 nights and had a great time whilst staying in the hostel which is fantastically located in the heart of the backpacker region of the city. The staff were extremely accommodating, friendly and pleasant and the rooms were clean. The only issue we had was the electricity cutting out for several hours due to the weather as well as noise from next doors work although this was quickly addressed.

We would like to thank you for your stay at Phan Lan hotel.It was a pleasure to serve you.I hope the accommodation and service were to your liking.As complete satisfaction is our goal at Phan Lan Hotel.We apologize for the unexpected incident that the electricity wire was broken in the main street so there was no power for the whole area,also the noise from our neighbour fixing their bed. We would love to have a pleasure of seeing you again . Thanks and best regards

A very nice hotel in a very good location. Just a short walk from all the main sights and good places to eat. It has a real family feel to it and the owner is very goo at English. She also helped give us some dollars for our Cambodian visa which helped so much. The breakfast is light but very good! Definitely recommend this place!

This budget hotel is an absolute winner - clean, quiet, comfortable, and the staff are WONDERFUL. So very helpful indeed with any request, big or small. They go out of their way to make their guests' stay as pleasant and hassle-free as possible. The breakfast was really good, and the room was spacious and extremely relaxing. Give this place your business - they deserve it!

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

Very pleased, look forward to returning. Made to feel right at.home.

Just a good value hotel in the center of HCM city. Breakfast is basic. Hotel staff does everything to make your stay worthwhile.

Super friendly staff, ok room, average breakfast.

• 10th May 2014
  • Belgium

Really nice place to stay in Ho Chi Minh. The staff was really helpful and welcoming! They helped us book tours and organize our trip around vietnam as well as sharing cultural informations. They were great. And Location is perfect. Audrey

I was very saticecfied for 3 days. Espeially a front staff kept smile and was kind and helpfull! Thank you so much. I would like to stay there again.

Real nice hotel, Good location and nice clean room. Location was great and the staff were super friendly and helpful. We extended our stay in Ho Chi Minh and although the hotel were fully booked they helped us get another hotel nearby for same price.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Sweden

So close to the action around the markets and Backpackers sites, the easiest and pleasant stroll to the central city and the rooms were so quiet a fantastic nights sleep was available. One of the best!