Phangan Hostel Reviews

94/66 Moo 6, Koh Phangan, Thailand

The only good thing about this dormitry is that it doesn't require more than 1 night stay as the rest of the places do during the full moon party. My dorm was located across the street from the main guesthouse and it was terrible: no running water in the anyway only one toilet-shower room, the ac was leaking heavily on the bed. When I asked for a padlock for my locker - they sent me to buy one. The next day after the party they didn't let us sleep while trying to fix the ac.

good location, facilities are poor but we weren't expecting much from a hostel on the main street. took us about an hour to find, with so many hostels it's difficult to find because of the name.

Right on the beach and in the heart of the action at night. Rooms were standard basic dorms but were very clean and cleaned daily. Staff was super helpful and there is a great bar there with cheap drinks... Highly recommended!

• 14th Feb 2014