8.4
Fabulous 52 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 52 Total Reviews
Phi Phi Arboreal Resort Located at 125/148 Moo 7 Ao-Nang ,Muang, Krabi, Koh Phi Phi.
Thailand
Koh Phi Phi 81000 125/148 Moo 7 Ao-Nang ,Muang, Krabi
84% 52
7.7444380 98.7577128
    Rooms available

22nd Oct 2015
8.0

Nice place, expect to climb a lot of steps, better be ready!

• England, Couple, 25-30
24th Sep 2015
4.9

This accommodation is sold as a hotel/ resort. It is little more than an overpriced backpackers hostel. At night there was loads of party noise, during the day building works. The view would be superb if it weren't for all the construction everywhere. The room is very basic, reminiscent of a shanty. Shower hanging off the wall, cold water only. Bed like sleeping on slab of rock. Long walk up hills and steps to get there so be prepared although on checkout a bell boy does help with bags.

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
20th Sep 2015
7.4

Amazing view and very friendly staff! Comfy bed, but there was noise from construction work at the hostel. The bathroom was not in the best shape, and someone from the staff was trying to get into my room at 8 in the morning, even though i had a "do not disturb"-sign hanging at the door. Many people complain about the stairs, but it was no problem for me. Overall an average experience.

20th Aug 2015
6.9

The location is a bit inconvenient or secluded (depending on how you look at it). The resort is located at the top of a crazy flight of stairs. It's a good workout, but also a pain to deal with on a hot or rainy day. A bit overpriced for the atmosphere and location. There is no WiFi in the rooms, you'll need to go to the lobby. I booked a few extra days in case but didn't end up using it, they didn't want to give me a refund. I wouldn't stay here again but it wasn't a horrible experience.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2015

Very clean and beautiful view. Only downside is the massive amount of steps but it nice when you go up to the viewpoint and you don't have to walk all the way down and around the island to get back to your room since it's already located a quarter of the way up

• Canada, Female, 25-30
23rd Jun 2015

Phi phi is a paradise! We had arranged for someone from the hotel to pick us up at the ferry but we couldn't find them when we arrived. Lots of stairs but the view is worth it! Clean rooms and friendly staff.

• England, Couple, 18-24
19th Jun 2015
5.7

This place is a mixed bag. The room was good & facilities good,however there was a constant noise from building work& from the staff sitting around on the steps chatting. No one met us at the port when we arrived so we had to carry our luggage and try find the place. First morning we were woken at 7:30am by someone trying to get in our room (breakfast hadn't even started). The staff seemed disorganised and the pictures don't match what it actually looks like. Not worth the money you pay for it!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th Jun 2015
2.0

Absolutely worst experience I have ever had while staying in a "hostel". This is advertised as this amazing place above with a view, it's terribly hard to get to but that's nothing. They overcharged us by a night and forced us by boxing us in with 6 men to pay extra while they held my passport ransom! The woman at the front desk lunged at me with a metal ruler to strike me in the face! Then they threatened to call the police on us and keep our passports so we couldn't leave the country! Run away

• USA, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2015
6.6

Front desk Clark was not friendly. As I was leaving she charges me an additional 40 for 2 water bottles I drank in my room that I thought were complimentary and I asked if I could not get charged and she said F* you, to me. I felt very uncomfortible with the front desk girl. But the view was prettie nice and it was prolly the only place in pee pee that was a quit nights sleep.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
9th Jun 2015

The Hotel itself is amazing. I came here with a boyfriend & when they saw us together politely asked us to wait five minutes in the lobby, when we got inside they had flowers in the shape up a heart and lotus's floating in our sink. (Clichè) but I was very giddy and pleased... Every time we got home they knocked on our door with a fresh plate of food and there is always someone there to carry your luggage up and down the stairs. The stairs are horrible though. No joke Ithey are not fun at all.