4.6
Rating 144 Total Reviews
4.6
Rating 144 Total Reviews
Phi Phi Ingphu Viewpoint Located at Moo 7, T. Ao-nang, Muang Krabi, , Koh Phi Phi.
Thailand
Koh Phi Phi 81000 Moo 7, T. Ao-nang, Muang Krabi
46% 144
7.7461177 98.7810802
    Rooms available

• Malaysia, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Jun 2015
6.6

We stayed for one night at a deluxe room during a low season. The room is spacious and the beds are really comfortable. The breakfast is okay. Not a big fan of the bathroom and pool though! The location is quite far from the beach; thus you are likely to escape from the busy and loud music from the beach. We know we have to hike to our room if we stayed in Ingphu therefore we have requested for a room that doesn’t require much hiking! You should too especially during low seasons :P

• Germany, Female, 25-30
2nd Jun 2015
2.0

DONT GO THERE! It is the worst place I have been in 6 years of backpacking. The huts might seem nice, but the staff is horrible. The manager was yelling at us, when I asked him if he could make a slight change for 1 hut, as one of us (group of 9) missed his flight. We left the place immediately, as there is no comfortable vibe or anything that would give you a holiday feeling. Also the huts are located behind a waste/rainwater-lake, which is smelly and the mosquitoes are happy to see you. NEVER!

• Germany, Male, 31-40
2nd Jun 2015
2.0

check also tripadvisor - the recommendations are fake, the place is far away from everything. they shouted after me when i arrived, just wanted to upgrade to ac - really weird, unfriendly- never experienced something like that in hostel/hotel. so i decide not staying with them. cause no one wants to start a vacation like this. how ever they charged me full price, that is for sure a criminal behavior. believe me, don't do it! hostelworld should not offer this place anymore!

25th May 2015
6.9

Cozy place away from the noise of the nightlife. Bit of a treck to get up there, but they took us to and from the docks with our luggage. I would recommend getting an air conditioned room, unlike my friends and I. Quite humid even at night.

• Scotland, Couple, 25-30
12th May 2015
6.0

Nice chilled out place, a short walk from the beach and bars, it's not far but I wouldn't have felt safe walking back alone in the dark. Fresh towels and room cleaned every day.

11th May 2015

It was great. My second time to stay here, and will probably choose them again if I return. Lovely hostel, away from the noise, easy access to the town and to the beaches. Just watch out for the monkeys :) Truly a great place to stay!