Phi Phi Ingphu Viewpoint Reviews

Moo 7, T. Ao-nang, Muang Krabi, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

We stayed for one night at a deluxe room during a low season. The room is spacious and the beds are really comfortable. The breakfast is okay. Not a big fan of the bathroom and pool though! The location is quite far from the beach; thus you are likely to escape from the busy and loud music from the beach. We know we have to hike to our room if we stayed in Ingphu therefore we have requested for a room that doesn’t require much hiking! You should too especially during low seasons :P

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

DONT GO THERE! It is the worst place I have been in 6 years of backpacking. The huts might seem nice, but the staff is horrible. The manager was yelling at us, when I asked him if he could make a slight change for 1 hut, as one of us (group of 9) missed his flight. We left the place immediately, as there is no comfortable vibe or anything that would give you a holiday feeling. Also the huts are located behind a waste/rainwater-lake, which is smelly and the mosquitoes are happy to see you. NEVER!

check also tripadvisor - the recommendations are fake, the place is far away from everything. they shouted after me when i arrived, just wanted to upgrade to ac - really weird, unfriendly- never experienced something like that in hostel/hotel. so i decide not staying with them. cause no one wants to start a vacation like this. how ever they charged me full price, that is for sure a criminal behavior. believe me, don't do it! hostelworld should not offer this place anymore!