Phi Phi Ingphu Viewpoint

• carlnoble96
  • England, Male, 18-24
15th Jun 2017
3.4

Me and my girlfriend stayed here for 4 nights and had to move rooms after the first, we both slept out of the covers with our mosquito nets covering us as the rooms were boiling! I woke up at 5 am feeling something crawling on me, when I used the light on my phone it turned out to be a huge cockroach, IT WAS ON MY FACE. After I spent an hour trying to kill it, the day after my girlfriend had over 60 bedbug bites on her legs and I had 21 on just my foot, also the showers smell extremely bad!

• jess_inchy1756
  • England, Female, 18-24
1st May 2017
2.0

Horrible place don't go there - restaurant only open for breakfasts so you have to trek 20 minutes to the town to get food - rooms are stuffy and the woman behind reception is extremely rude.

• England, Couple, 25-30
25th Apr 2017
5.1

Awful place, NONE of the staff speak English not even a little. The bathroom of the bungalow smelt like sick and sewage. We upgraded to one of the A rooms which sit in front of the pool and the shower was not worth even bothering with, the bed was harder than any I've slept in in Asia so far and there was a leak. Tried to speak to the staff and well they don't understand a word so got no where. Others had breakfast included when staying we did not. Only upside is the pool and location

• England, Female, 25-30
23rd Apr 2017
6.9

I liked the bungalow I got and it was nice and quiet.

21st Apr 2017

Great hostel on the quiet side of town! Located up on the hillside but only a 5min walk into town. Awesome if you want to get away from the beach music at 2am. Picked us up from the ferry and carried our bags the whole way. Friendly staff and great atmosphere. Highly recommended to upgrade to a deluxe private which includes the 150baht breakfast. The deluxe rooms are located right in front of the pool and have been recently built. Only complaint is the weak wifi connection. Great budget hostel!

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
16th Apr 2017

My two friends and I had an excellent experience staying at Phi Phi Inghpu Viewpoint. We wanted a place a little farther from the main party area and this was a perfect location. It was very neat to be in a private bungalow overlooking the main town, and the room was clean, spacious, and well air-conditioned. The walk to the main area was less than 10 minutes and very manageable, and the staff transported our bags both ways to the ferry for no extra cost. Great experience, would return!

• England, Couple, 41+
29th Mar 2017
8.0

Mature couple backpacking to prove to the kids we can. This place is ideal away from the hussle and bustle of the phi phi streets. Nice pool, & breakfast. We stayed in number 20 which was virtually at the top of the stairs keeps you fit. Even managed a run round the island a couple of days Great place to relax and party Room was clea. And the staff were very helpful. They met us from the pier and carried our bags to the room. No monkeys, very clean, great value for money