Phi Phi Ingphu Viewpoint Reviews

Moo 7, T. Ao-nang, Muang Krabi, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

I loved this place, and I would (and will) stay here again. The rooms are very nice and the staff is super friendly. It is a small trek from the center town, , but it is away from all the crazy noise. Nice pool and sometimes monkeys are right outside your room in the morning. Highly recommended.

High location about 15 min walk from the pier. Monkyes jumping around in the woods so don`t leave your belongings unattended during the night.

This is a good place to take a rest. You can see monkeys across the windows in the morning !! It's amazing. The people there is very friendly. I recommend it.

A lot of people complain about this place's location, but we thought it was great. It's an easy 5-10 minute walk to town (a little uphill, but by no means "steep"), and it's easy to get a good night's sleep outside of all of the noise. The air con was great, it was nice having a balcony. We did find a small mouse in the room, but given the location you have to cut them some slack. Staff was okay, some were friendly, some weren't.

I wanted to give this place a great review but a couple things prevented this. Great location only short walk to the beach and one of the few quiet places to sleep on the island with the party beach. Bungalows were in good conditon and the whole resort is well kept. The problem is security we left our bags next to the reception table for 2 hrs and my girlfriends iPod was stolen from her purse which was actually hidden under our bags. Pretty sure it was the staff since no one was staying there.

It really depends on what your looking for. If your looking for the parties and nightlife, I don't suggest this location because it is a bit of a walk. But if you are looking for somewhere quiet, away from the noise it's perfect. Our room had a nice balcony with a spectacular view, however we would only stay there for one night because of its location. Its on a hill, and you have to climb some steep stairs to get to your room so if be ready for the trek!