Phi Phi Ingphu Viewpoint Reviews

Moo 7, T. Ao-nang, Muang Krabi, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

We stayed for one night at a deluxe room during a low season. The room is spacious and the beds are really comfortable. The breakfast is okay. Not a big fan of the bathroom and pool though! The location is quite far from the beach; thus you are likely to escape from the busy and loud music from the beach. We know we have to hike to our room if we stayed in Ingphu therefore we have requested for a room that doesn’t require much hiking! You should too especially during low seasons :P

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

DONT GO THERE! It is the worst place I have been in 6 years of backpacking. The huts might seem nice, but the staff is horrible. The manager was yelling at us, when I asked him if he could make a slight change for 1 hut, as one of us (group of 9) missed his flight. We left the place immediately, as there is no comfortable vibe or anything that would give you a holiday feeling. Also the huts are located behind a waste/rainwater-lake, which is smelly and the mosquitoes are happy to see you. NEVER!

check also tripadvisor - the recommendations are fake, the place is far away from everything. they shouted after me when i arrived, just wanted to upgrade to ac - really weird, unfriendly- never experienced something like that in hostel/hotel. so i decide not staying with them. cause no one wants to start a vacation like this. how ever they charged me full price, that is for sure a criminal behavior. believe me, don't do it! hostelworld should not offer this place anymore!

Cozy place away from the noise of the nightlife. Bit of a treck to get up there, but they took us to and from the docks with our luggage. I would recommend getting an air conditioned room, unlike my friends and I. Quite humid even at night.

Nice chilled out place, a short walk from the beach and bars, it's not far but I wouldn't have felt safe walking back alone in the dark. Fresh towels and room cleaned every day.

First room checked into had just a fan, staff were helpful when we upgraded to an air conditioned room. However on the second night the air con broke when we returned from being out. There was no one around to resolve this so we had to sleep in a very very hot room till the morning. Again staff helpful when moved us to a new room. The location is up a big hill then rooms up lots of steps !

Really good locations! Has a few bad reviews about the distance but honestly it's a 5 minute walk from everything. Great location! Huts were clean and tidy and we enough got to watch a monkey run around. Really nice pool and hangout area as well. Great place!

Far too expensive for what it is, especially when compared with other bungalows just next to it. Run down, sits on the edge of some big crater that is very unappealing to be around. One way to get there was totally under construction. I originally wanted to stay here bc was looking for something quiet, but it was EXTREMELY loud every night until 2am - all the noise from the beach bars carried right up the hill. The staff was unfriendly & highly inflexible, and seemed to really dislike tourists.

• 19th Mar 2015

We got picked up from the pier and the bags were loaded on a cart. It is quite a walk to the hostel. The cabins are basic but clean. Downside: the smell of mothballs. The pool is very nice and the staff is friendly. You have your own safe in the cabin. The cabins are built on a very steep slope. If you have one of the high cabins, it is a quite a climb to get up there. We changed cabins after the first night without any problems. Stayed here 3 nights. Quiet area. 10min walk from the town center.

This place is cool so ignore all the bad reviews! Staff was excellent and efficient, stayed in a standard bungalow right at the top, clean showers and good water pressure! And of course, the monkeys...an entertainment for sure and good pics! Thank you Ingphu for good times😃