Phil Guesthouse Reviews

Guui 76-14 (Cheonhodaero 130 gil), Gwangjingu, Seoul, South Korea

My friends and I had a very nice experience with Phil Guesthouse. Although we had some problems when we arrived (we had to switch rooms because there was a miscommunication with the staff, I believe), we still had a great time because the staff were really accommodating. Phil Guesthouse is definitely worth recommending!

• 19th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

Nice place to stay. Clean, not expensive for Korean standards and very close to the subway station

social atmosphere was nonexistent. staff were detached, aloof.

The place is stunning! It's extremely well-done, has an extremely clean and spacious feel to it. My dorm room had its own toilet/bathroom, washing machine, microwave, TV, and hotplate! They serve free breakfast in the morning which is pretty good too. They also provide free calling functionality to several countries.

14 days in Phil House , amazing time in Seoul ! The staffs--Tavia , Roshan , Tony--is very kind and always ready to help you , and the BBQ party made us be close to others .