Phil Guesthouse Reviews

Guui 76-14 (Cheonhodaero 130 gil), Gwangjingu, Seoul, South Korea

The place is stunning! It's extremely well-done, has an extremely clean and spacious feel to it. My dorm room had its own toilet/bathroom, washing machine, microwave, TV, and hotplate! They serve free breakfast in the morning which is pretty good too. They also provide free calling functionality to several countries.

14 days in Phil House , amazing time in Seoul ! The staffs--Tavia , Roshan , Tony--is very kind and always ready to help you , and the BBQ party made us be close to others .

Thank you, Mr. Andy An for making my trip to korea very fruitful. I would not have accomplished anything in korea if you did not help me communicate with the people. Your impeccable english and japanese is an asset to your company.again thank you very much . your hostel will be my home in korea.

I think the Phil's Guesthouse is an excellent hostel. It was very cheap so I was very surprised by how much it felt like a hotel. I stayed in the 8 male room and I could take an elevator from the street to my floor. In the room there was a high tech toilet with a warmed up seat and a bide function; there was also a dishwasher, a refridgerator, a tv, a balcony and I believe a sink and a stove. It was very much worth the money. The only negative is that it's pretty far from everything else.