Phoenix Hostel Buzios Reviews

Rua Engenheiro Hugo de Matos, 8,Geriba, Buzios, RJ, Buzios, Brazil

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at! Jonas is one of the nicest, kind, generous person I have ever encountered during my travels. He was more than happy to help us with whatever we needed, whether it be changing our bus ticket, recommending places to eat, or driving us to the bus stop. I am so happy we chose this hostel and if I ever go back I will definitely stay here. Plus, he has the cutest dog ever!!!

• 6th Jul 2014

Amazing! I stayed here for 4 nights during the World Cup in June and it was the best hostel I stayed in by far! I travelled alone but it's a great place to meet new people and the owner Jonas is absolute Gentleman. He made me feel at home here..very welcoming. The hostel has a pool and really nice grounds. It's ideal for chilling out and is right beside the beautiful Geriba beach. Don't worry about not being in the centre of Buzios..the beach here is nicer and it's really easy to get in and out.