Phoenix Hostel Reviews

6 Daventry Street, London, England

Its a cool place. I just missed a plug next to my bed. Breakfast is not included but its price is fair. Recommended.

Staffs were so friendly and helpful

• 24th Aug 2015
  • South Korea

The staff were very helpful and even rearranged our rooms so my group and I could stay in the same room. The location was difficult to find but they provided sheets, the beds were nice, and there were lockers. Overall, it was what my group and I needed, a place to sleep at a decent price.

• 24th Aug 2015

Awesome hostel with good bar and nice hangout room good location 2 min from tube 2 min from food and markets. right near an awesome huge park. Kitchen is pretty non existent only a microwave and fridge but no biggie because cheap doner is all around. Good hostel in london highly reccomend

Smelt awful the whole stay

Good location. Dorms weren't as clean as I hoped, lots of dust. Washrooms were clean. Staff was nice with the exception of one who seemed arrogant and rude every time we asked a question.

I found the staff very helpful . The location is central you are virtually in the city. clean beds,showers,wcs. great value especially early to mid-week. the atmosphere is friendly and at very warm time of the year the bar was an oasis. keep doing what your doing guys and gals.

Friendly staff, good location near a lot of underground stops snd away from the tourist areas, good bar which was very affordable, 24 hour reception, lockers and keycard access to the rooms. Very good place especially for the money!

Centrally located hostel with great facilities. Though I wish the kitchen was slightly more well equipped. Apart from that, it is great value for money and the atmosphere in the main living room comes to life in evening. The location is amazing since it is in a quiet and leafy area but oxford street is only 15 minutes away. This was my first hostel stay in central London and I am very pleased with it. The washrooms/ Bathrooms and bedrooms are all very clean and well kept.

Great security (keycard room access) and awesome atmosphere in the pub/common room. Had a great sleep! Even better than last year. :) Thank you.

This hostel was not very well located, extremely dirty and the rooms were painfully small and crammed with beds three high. Overall I had a very bad experience.

it's fine, cleanish and niceish, for £10 a night it's fine.

A good hostel - it does the job. A good location close to tube stops and bus stops.

I stayed here 2 years ago and had a great time. Once again I've had a fantastic stay, good friendly staff, always other travellers to socialise with at the bar. You will definitely meet new friends here and have a blast. Also good location, short walk to oxford street and central London.

There are better hostels in london for the same range of price. But this one is OK.

nice and friendly atmosphere, Mathew and team are all very helpful, great location, I would recommend.

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Brilliant location,friendly staff,excellent value for money,top hostel

Central location , nice staff and good guinness in the bar.

LOVED IT!!!! The staff were pretty frigging amazing, especially the assistant manager with his cheesy check in jokes (licking the dishes clean!!!). Great location, everything is easy to get to via bus, foot, or tube. Maddame Tussards, Abbey Road and Lords Cricket are an easy 15-20 min walk away at most.Tesco is just around the corner. Only things to complain about are the tripple bunks, only a microwave for cooking, and no external alcohol, but the bar is cheap!!! Too cheap - Head hurts!!!

• 26th Jul 2015

Very helpful and friendly staff!

Thank you very much for your awesome review! :-D Definitely come back and see us again the next time you're in London; we'd love to have you!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7