Phoenix Hostel Reviews

6 Daventry Street, London, England

Spectacular value for money! As good as any other hostel in London and way cheaper!

Jonatan was great !!!!! The hostel too. Thank you

They are so strict with no taking anything into you room ... they even took my bottle of water but they did clean the windows since there is a hostel.

Guys, I really enjoyed my time. Everybody is really receptive and friendly over there. It was a great stay in london, and also I think quite cheap (or London standards I thought). The only thing that is kind of a problem but they can't solve it is that you can't bring your alcohol from outside in, but I think it is an inherent thing when you have a friggin PUB in the middle of the hostel which is cool but more expensive. Anyways, keep up the good work, it was really a good stay.

• 14th Feb 2015

Pretty good hostel in zone 1 of London. The location is okay, there are bars and shops closeby, and the common room is nice. The rooms are pretty small though. so I think it's better to not stay too long (i spent 2 nights)

Fun atmosphere at the downstairs bar. Staff were really friendly and helpful, Central location and great value for money!

Just one night there to catch the bus to the airport. Just perfect for this case. Would recommend.

I love my stay during here . Everyone is so nice, and matt at night shift is especially helpful and welcoming. Highly recommended

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in! This is true because I have been back multiple times! The atmosphere is really chill and the common area is really roommy. The vibe is always positive, and beds are comfy. But what makes this hostel stand out to me, is the staff. They are absolutely amazing! Mia, Jason, Paul and Matt are all fantastic! They all go out of their way to make us feel welcome. There are a few more staff members but in my time there I didn't see them much. Thumbs up!

Lovely hostel, very cosy place, staff is polite and kind. I really enjoyed this hostel. Great Location to just about anything and everything you want to go do and see. Highly recommend. Would like to stay here again next trip to London.

It's a good hostel welcoming, withe a nice person particularly john very friendly. Cheers team

• 2nd Feb 2015

This hostel was fairly standard. The best thing about it was the location, which is absolutely perfect, so close to so many different touristy spots. The internet was an absolute joke, if you want a hostel with wifi, don't pick here as it didn't work 99% of the time. When it did happen to work it was extremely slow. The other issue was the water, a few times during my stay they ran out of water, the showers were often cold. The staff were always friendly, had no issues there.

This place is awesome! I try to come back here as much as I can when I am in London. The staff here are truly amazing. They go out of their way to help us with anything we need, and are very friendly. The common area is very relaxing and unlike many hostels, their wifi works! Beds are comfortable and toilets work well. Showers could be a little stronger, but otherwise, perfect place to stay! AWESOME STAFF!

Excellent service! Absolutely fantastic staff, they really would do all they could to ensure you have a lovely stay ! Great location and very chill out and heart warming atmosphere !

The worst hostel I've ever been. There were some showers with no hot water (in winter). The room was really too small for 10 people, so the air had always a bad smell and there were no space for bags in the room, because the cloks were too small. Everything (towel, clock...) were expensive. There were no things enough for everybody (like forks) in breakfast, and they weren't really clean. The staff was nice and the location is good. But it just does not worth.

change everything inside locker ,after check-out your luggage.bearkfast was good value for £1.5. Shower room was okay.but there is big spider net in the room,bar.and bar's table is always not clean. Staff there don't know who is useing the rooms.when i arrived they were wandering who is in this room should be empty.they said.I understand later 'cuz I had 2booking for 2type room. I asked about it they changed my booking as stay same room.but next day they said you don't have booking for Today.

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Japan

What an amazing place! Lovely atmosphere, great staff, nice breakfast! For the price, probably the best you can get in London!

Since arriving at this hostel I've been very comfortable. Friendly atmosphere around the common area with both staff and guests. If Paul doesn't make you smile then you must be a robot. I strongly recommend this hostel for solo travellers looking to meet people or probably anyone else. Do it.

I have traveled to so many countries and stayed in so many places. in my opinion, deserve credit for something this hostel ! The location is very great (just next to underground station and 15-20 minutes on foot from hyde park) and the staff is really helpful and friendly all at time.The breakfast is great value at 1.5£ and the beds is so comfortable. Everthing is Adequate for a stay in london at probably the best price..

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Turkey

Wifi didn't work properly even though i was close to reception. In the room, it was worse. Sink in the shower room was blocked.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5