Phoenix Hostel Reviews

6 Daventry Street, London, England

Good and cheap. It was so nice that I stayed there twice. The Scottish employee (I forgot his name) is a great attribute.

First of all, security in the room is so basic that the lockers can be burst, even with a good locker. Artur was a good guy and gave good advice and so was Paul...but the problem was in some cases made me fell like "I was out of place?!?"...never been made feel like that in any other hostel. The atmosphere was awful! No one spoke to anyone, felt like living in a "zombie" world...there was some spanish guest that when realized I was portuguese, started with racist comments between them!! :(

• 8th Feb 2014
  • Portugal

Had such a great stay here at the Phoenix! The staff absolutely made the place, wouldn't have been the same without them.

its a nice hostel in London!

Nice and cozy Hostel. Has a kind of pub included. Brakkie is alright for 1,50 GBP extra. I met some nice people. This hostel is not a big one and it wasn't that busy. I would come back again.

• 31st Jan 2014