Phoenix Hostel Reviews

6 Daventry Street, London, England

I have traveled to so many countries and stayed in so many hostels, but this is the first time I met a couple who actually "did that" in 22 mix dorm! After listening to Les Miserable, I couldn't image the "performance" had not end yet. Maybe this hostel has a F romantic atmosphere.

Good hostel, I don't think this would be a place where I would stay for a long term though. The beds are on the larger size and very comfortable. Some beds can squeak like crazy if you even move a muscle. Good place to just relax, not too much of an atmosphere. Breakfast is cheap at 1.50 pound. Washing and toilet facilities are just ok... Overall it is good and I enjoyed my stay here. I booked for one night and extended for another night. Moving to another hostel. Very affordable for beds here.

This is one of the best hostels I have ever been to! The staff here are extremely helpful and friendly. They really do make all the difference, they make it feel more like a hotel rather than a hostel. Beds are super comfortable and the common area is chilled and relaxed. Location is excellent as it is just minutes walk from Hyde Park. Met some great people here as well! Showers and toilets could be a little cleaner, but other than that, highly recommended!

Smell bad, expensive beer, too small bathrooms

• 13th Jan 2015

A very homely atmosphere.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »