Phoenix Hostel Reviews

6 Daventry Street, London, England

Excelente, buena ubicación ,buen precio,camas cómodas importantísimo en londres. Lo mejor sin dudas el personal, dispuesto siempre a indicarte y guiarte por londres, e informarte de las actividades. Muy bueno.

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Argentina

The Phoenix is a great place to stay in London. It's very close to transport, it's clean and secure and you'll be hard pressed to find a place with better value for money. The bar downstairs is awesome and if Josh is around you'll have a blast.

I met different staff every day and they're quite helpful. It's close to Baker street tube and Paddington. The breakfast is a good deal for me. The wifi is the most disappointed thing ever! Almost no connection every time. Prepare earplugs because the bed room will almost certainly be noisy. But it's acceptable value for money.

El personal fue atento y dispuesto a ayudar, la ubicación es buena para quienes disfrutan de recorrer a pie la ciudad. El desayuno es muy completo para £1,5. Recomendable!

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Argentina
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I stayed at Phoenix for one night and it was better than I had expected. Sleeping in a 10+ people dorm it wasn't the best night in terms of uninterrupted sleep, but the staff was really helpful and the facilities were ok.

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Poland

I loved my stayed there and the stuff was great especially jonathan

My stay there was awesome! The place it is well located and the people who works there are awesome! Jonathan at the reception was very helpful with a lot of tips

Extended stay was good place to start my time in London. Great staff especially paul, mia and Josh

• 7th Mar 2015
  • New Zealand

Fue una buena experiencia, el personal muy amable, cerca de la estacion del metro... una muy buena eleccion entre calidad y precio, muy satisfecha

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Mexico

I liked the fact every memeber of the staff was very polite and ready to help. i arrived early on Sunday morning and had to spend a couple of hours until my check-in. The receptionist kindly offered me the wifi code. Also, as there was a football match on, the bar/reception was filled with eager fans, thus my check-in was delayed by other 30 minutes. The manager personally appologized to me and offered me free drinks.

Spectacular value for money! As good as any other hostel in London and way cheaper!

Jonatan was great !!!!! The hostel too. Thank you

Tres bon sejour. L'ambiance de l'auberge etait chaleureuse. Il y a un receptionniste 24h/24 a l'accueil, ce qui securise les lieux et permet de rentrer a l'heure qu'on souhaite. Mention speciale a Jonatan pour son accueil et ses qualites de barman. He should get a salary raise !!!

They are so strict with no taking anything into you room ... they even took my bottle of water but they did clean the windows since there is a hostel.

Guys, I really enjoyed my time. Everybody is really receptive and friendly over there. It was a great stay in london, and also I think quite cheap (or London standards I thought). The only thing that is kind of a problem but they can't solve it is that you can't bring your alcohol from outside in, but I think it is an inherent thing when you have a friggin PUB in the middle of the hostel which is cool but more expensive. Anyways, keep up the good work, it was really a good stay.

Auberge très sympa ! Le manager, Paul, nous a offert une bière rafraichissante en voyant que les transports (train, avions, bus, métro) nous avaient bien fatigué ! Il a aussi été de tres bon conseil. L'auberge est propre, des casiers sont à disposition (ils ne sont pas hyper grands par contre), l'ambiance était assez sympa quand on y était ! Elle n'est en revanche pas au centre des quartiers de visites " classiques ". Compter 45-60 minutes de marche pour rejoindre Westminster.

Pretty good hostel in zone 1 of London. The location is okay, there are bars and shops closeby, and the common room is nice. The rooms are pretty small though. so I think it's better to not stay too long (i spent 2 nights)

Fun atmosphere at the downstairs bar. Staff were really friendly and helpful, Central location and great value for money!

Just one night there to catch the bus to the airport. Just perfect for this case. Would recommend.

I love my stay during here . Everyone is so nice, and matt at night shift is especially helpful and welcoming. Highly recommended

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5