Phoenix International Youth Hostel Reviews

Sha Wan No.11 (Hongqiao Esat Gate), Tuojiang Town, Fenghuang-Phoenix County, China

I had a twin bed room next to pedestrian walkway along the main river where people would walk by all day long and bars would blast music until 12 or 1pm. If you're a light sleeper, I suggest you find another place. Otherwise, the location is pretty good. English staff is limited except for this one girl who was really friendly and tried her best to help me out. The place isn't the cleanest hostel either.

The hostel is located above a karaoke bar, don't expect to get any sleep before 1AM.

we booked this Hostel because the pictures show nice looking dorms, thick beds and English speaking staff. There were none of these. The dorms looked miserable, wooden beds with 1 blanket on it. No windows, and the toilet was squad and dirty. After asking with a translater (no English) if we could change our booking to a better room I could but I had to pay the full rediculous price. No discount possible. the room we then got was nice but wasn't wurth the price. (

The place is not so clean. The commend space for hostel is very small and sofa are dirty. But i do like our bed room with the river view. The stuff are very poor in English but They are very trying to help.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Thailand

Thank you for your advice .we will try our best to do better.

View all Fenghuang-Phoenix County Hostels