Phong Lan Reviews

12/66 Le Loi Street, Hue, Vietnam

Really friendly staff, great rooms, good breakfast.

Great breakfast with lots of choices. Staff were very nice and helpful. Location is great. Room was basic but comfortable.

This hotel is run by a family, and this truly shows. Fantastic staff, welcoming drink on arrival, very helpful throughout my stay. I had troubles with my bus ticket and they sorted it all out even though I didn't even book it through them. When I left the mother even gave me a bracelet for good luck because I stayed there over TET. Breakfast is basic, eggs; boiled, fried or omelet with a baguette. Coffee or Vietnamese tea.

View all Hue Bed and Breakfasts