Phong Nha Hotel Reviews

2/34 (10/10) Nguyen, Tri Phuong, Hue, Vietnam

The place, the room and staff are great! They helped us to book a bus and answered all our questions. And we booked a bike for just 5$ per day!

Overall ok for sleeping. It is out of the way of all the bars and stuff. When my friend asked for some lunch the persocat reception said there is a place around the corner you can go!!

Very friendly and accommodating staff. We were serenaded by one gentleman who was hoping to enter Vietnam's Got Talent. Wish him the best of luck!

great beds, great hotel, liked my stay here a lot!

Location is ok, not directly at the center with all the bars and restaurants, but only 10 min wallk and it's nearer to the ancient emperior palace. Cleanliness is good and price very cheap.

The staff was wonderful! I treated myself to a single after a few weeks of being in dorms and was moved to a double room on the first floor because I had so much luggage but the price was kept the same. The only tour I would recommend booking from here is the City tour, you can find cheaper, better value tours to the caves and DMZ elsewhere.

We stayed for 3 nights. We paid a double room with a private bathroom. The staff was not very welcoming or helping (seemed like they didn't know much). The water went down in our room. We told them the next morning. Later the same day, the situation was the same and they said that we had to take a shower and go to the toilets downstairs in the commun bathroom. We saw double room available so we asked to change and go to another double room. Suddenly, the water was on again ! A bit to much for us