Phong Nha Hotel Reviews

2/34 (10/10) Nguyen, Tri Phuong, Hue, Vietnam

My single room was a great value. It was very clean and had windows on two sides so was bright even in the rainy weather. The staff booked me a tour, called a taxi for me at 4:30 am and there are lots of places to eat very close by.

Great location, clean rooms and friendly staff

• 16th Jan 2016

My room is on the third floor but there's no lift, so i need to walk up by stairs every time when i need to back to the room. The room is okay tho. The staff are great, they are very willing to provide you with the traveling information. The hostel is located in a street where there is a few bar and restaurants, taste good too!

Great staff, very helpful

• 1st Dec 2015
  • Spain

Stayed here for one night before my flight - staff were helpful in booking my airport bus. Rooms were alright, it was quiet and they were very clean and tidy.