Phuket Backpacker Reviews

165 Ranong Rd. Maung T. Taladyai Phuket, Phuket, Thailand

Decent hostel, the bed would shake anytime someone walked passed the room and it was easy to hear anybody in the area but it was alright for a night or two

Was a decent place. Booked a dorm room but switched to a private room. Clean but small private room.

Its a normal hostel, quite chilled with a big TV and a lot of DVDs to watch. The location isn't that great , its not in the main part of phuket, but quite alright. Couldn't do much bc I got sick, but it was the perfect to just ly around and do nothing. The restaurants are alright from the price u can find some cheap ones.

Great location for bus station and transfer to the airport! Beaches and Phuket town nearby!

Staff wasn't very nice and it was't always easy to communicate, even in english. The 'rooms' are tiny and you cannot even store your luggage in it. Be aware that you will not stay in a room, but more in a relly tiny space.

When I was there the sink was broken. Localisation is great ! Bed comfortable but the room is very small. I didn't like the fact that there is only one button which turn off the light in all dormitory. You can't decide when you want to switch off the light.

• 26th Sep 2015
  • Poland

AC on allocated hours.we had a fan in our room and it wasn't working so I told the receptionist who came up right then and got us another free standing fan for our room

Good for a night's stay. It's cheap and has a bus stop close by. However, AC only comes on at 10pm, but there's a fan in the room that can be used in the meantime.

Great stay here, rooms quite small but fine for us. Staff were extremely helpful and lovely! Definitely would recommend staying here.

This has been proven as the best hostel during my entire trip of 1.5 months in South East Asia. On the day I arrived, I lost my wallet somewhere but the staff helped me with finding the wallet through security camera and we found it. This hostel is spacious. Separate theater room with big screen. A huge lobby for you and creatively designed rooms are cherry on top. However, it's been far way from all the beaches but I was not there for beaches and had my flight from there.

• 19th Aug 2015
  • India

Good location at the town. A bit hot as the AC only turns on after 11pm.

1 2 Next » last »