Phuket Paradise Hotel Reviews

178/16-17 Pungmuang Saikoe Road, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

My stay here was average. Staff wasn't very helpful. Kind of loud . Location was okay, 20 min walk to beach, tuk tuks everywhere. Decent facilities.

Phuket Paradise was great! The location was great, the room was comfortable and the staff was extremely helpful. We were only staying a short time and they helped us figure out how to fit everything we wanted to do in. Thanks!

• 21st Mar 2015

They didn't arrange for the taxi pick-up as arranged and we waited at the airport for 40 minutes while it approached midnight. We took another taxi the 40 minute drive and when we checked in and I told the girl about this she said "oh I guess I was supposed to book it..." And didn't even apologize... The girls were not helpful and never greeted us. They ignored us when we walked by. We got woken up every morning at 630 because they didn't know how to talk quietly. It was awful.

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • rpcswint

This hotel is clearly not Paradise. Stay away. A number of things led me to this conclusion: 1. The staff are just nasty. I've never had staff talk back to me or try to blame me for something I asked them to do. I asked for washing services, and when it wasn't delivered as promised, they tried to blame me for supposedly not understanding them instead of fixing the situation. 2. NOISY~! The rooms are not insulated at all. You will not be able to sleep well at all. 3. Air-conditioner is bad.

• 19th Jan 2015

Great little hotel. The breaky was pleasant and the rooms kept very tidy. The stagg were also very friendly. The hotel is located about a 10 min walk from the hustle and bustle of Patong which is nice as you don't have to put up with the loud music all night.

View all Phuket Patong Beach Hotels