Phuket Paradise Hotel Reviews

178/16-17 Pungmuang Saikoe Road, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

This hotel is clearly not Paradise. Stay away. A number of things led me to this conclusion: 1. The staff are just nasty. I've never had staff talk back to me or try to blame me for something I asked them to do. I asked for washing services, and when it wasn't delivered as promised, they tried to blame me for supposedly not understanding them instead of fixing the situation. 2. NOISY~! The rooms are not insulated at all. You will not be able to sleep well at all. 3. Air-conditioner is bad.

• 19th Jan 2015

Great little hotel. The breaky was pleasant and the rooms kept very tidy. The stagg were also very friendly. The hotel is located about a 10 min walk from the hustle and bustle of Patong which is nice as you don't have to put up with the loud music all night.

Was supposed to stay for 2 nights at the hostel but I just came in for the 2nd night. Had a misunderstanding with the staff at the reception and she insisted that I pay more than what was stated on the booking confirmation. She did not even apologized and not accommodating. Other than that, the hostel is okay.

I stayed in a single room up on the "hostel" floor which is different to the main hotel. Rooms were small and basic but okay for a quick stop in Patong. Based about 10-15 minutes away from the main area so away from all the noise. Shared bathroom was cleaned every day.

View all Phuket Patong Beach Hotels