Phuket Paradise Hotel Reviews

178/16-17 Pungmuang Saikoe Road, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

Was supposed to stay for 2 nights at the hostel but I just came in for the 2nd night. Had a misunderstanding with the staff at the reception and she insisted that I pay more than what was stated on the booking confirmation. She did not even apologized and not accommodating. Other than that, the hostel is okay.

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Philippines

I stayed in a single room up on the "hostel" floor which is different to the main hotel. Rooms were small and basic but okay for a quick stop in Patong. Based about 10-15 minutes away from the main area so away from all the noise. Shared bathroom was cleaned every day.

Excellent value for money, felt like a posh hotel and didn't break the bank! Despite not liking Phuket as a place, we loved this place. It was very clean and in a great position, a 5-10 minute walk from anything you would want to do in the area. The staff were incredibly friendly and helped us a lot when we had money stolen from us on a bus from Bangkok. They helped us get to the police station and showed a lot of concern. Highly recommended!!

I cannot submit a review as I booked the dates in error. I booked from the 1st to 6th of June. I was supposed to book for the 1st to 6th July. I have re booked through the hotel.

• 1st Jun 2014